• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone play Transformice? It's free and fun <3

What is it about dasher?

youre a mice trying to get cheese

i played it back in 2012/2011? it was really fun. it sounds simple but its very difficult depending on whatever map you play. if you're a shaman, you help your mice get cheese and get to hole with your powers. a new shaman is picked every round.

played it a few weeks ago with friends

Last edited:
oh my gosh. someone else who plays!
i love this game! :D ive been playing it for a couple years. my name on there is frogz c:

I used to play this game^^ I loved it, I even tried to get it put into a Game Night but no one likes flash games :(
If I can remember my account info I'll play with you sometime!

I saw my sister had this game but I never thought to try it :3 I don't usually play this sort of game on my laptop.

I used to play this game^^ I loved it, I even tried to get it put into a Game Night but no one likes flash games :(
If I can remember my account info I'll play with you sometime!

That would be great :3

its a very cute game but my friends were discouraged when they couldnt walljump
there should be a tbt room
i would totally play again

Back