Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

I'd rather take the Farobi route, as there's no evidence for Justin. Plus, SP, you said that we all leapt on to Justin during Game 4, and then the Mafia hid throughout discussion. I don't really want that to happen again.

I find Farobi's behavior similar to Champ's behavior. First off, Champ and Farobi voted randomly for an unpopular lynch. Then they get pretty inactive / noncontributive at that point, but once Day 2 struck, Champ got pretty active. Plus, he was pretty dodgy of answering people's questions and defending himself. Now, Farobi gets active and was pretty minimal with his conversation with SP. I'll be putting in my vote for Farobi. (Normally, I would wait for a lynch candid to defend themselves, but I just noticed we have less than 5 hours left.)

aww damn I'm getting voted off?? *sadface*

Just because you roleclaim a certain role SP, that doesn't automatically make it true. I didn't do anything last night because I was busy with IRL stuff. Also how does 2-3 one-liner make me "very" active lol.

I'm going to vote for Farobi because when looking back through the thread, I find that he has few posts, the posts are short, and contained jokes. I also found it strange that he appeared to not want to lynch champ2937 (who was a temple priest).

I'm going to vote for Farobi because when looking back through the thread, I find that he has few posts, the posts are short, and contained jokes. I also found it strange that he appeared to not want to lynch champ2937 (who was a temple priest).
"few posts from farobi" --- ummm duh?
"posts are short and contained jokes" - ty for taking them as jokes. ouch </3
"didn't want to lynch champ2937" - yeah cause i was basically forced to lynch him by sp

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. 1 more vote till I'm dead. I'm still going to make a proper defense here, so please just wait and hear me out. I'm a townie and I know it, and if you don't believe it, then you're town too :rolleyes: but if you do believe it, then you're scum.

wtf am i saying. but srsly though just gimme a moment to gather my thoughts and push them out here.

OK. 1 more vote till I'm dead. I'm still going to make a proper defense here, so please just wait and hear me out. I'm a townie and I know it, and if you don't believe it, then you're town too :rolleyes: but if you do believe it, then you're scum.

wtf am i saying. but srsly though just gimme a moment to gather my thoughts and push them out here.

I don't know what you were getting at with the bold, but you already reached the majority. With eleven players, it takes six to lynch. You got six votes. After looking at the thread, seeing your post Day One about claiming Townie and thus willing to be lynched, and your VMs with Waffles, I sort of regret lynching you as I do believe you are a Townie now.

However, with the only other name being brought up being Justin who was set to be modkilled anyway, the votes unfortunately fell upon you.

We'll have to see what you really do turn out to be and how the modkills turn out and go from there. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you are not dead yet, but are going to be as soon as Oath gets on, it is wise for you tell us anything you know that can help town.

Okay. We really need to get this discussion going. Obviously if Farobi is suspicious of me, I'm sure others are as well.
I really can't word this correctly - but tl;dr you seem to think that I'm scum but at the same time you think I'm suspicious of you? If I am scum then why would I think of someone who isn't a part of my team suspicious? You don't seem to be talking in a town perspective here.

I trusted Farobi yesterday. I felt that since Waffles died the first night, that there was no way that Farobi would allow that to happen and would just roleblock Waffles if they did anything to her. Thus, I went to Farobi and convinced him to vote Champ yesterday with the same evidence I discussed with Tina. However, Farobi showed very minimal enthusiasm.
I really wasn't set on lynching him because I never did fully trust you from the first day. You were just messing around with Ashtot with half-joking posts, which also prompted me to not take the game as seriously. But the out of the blue vote for Lunatic really raised my suspicion bar on you.

Champ did end up spilling red blood, but with the events that occurred in the past games of Mafia killing Mafia, I just never came to trust you. I also find it weird that BlueLeaf defended you right away as I made a post that says that I'm voting for you, so if one of these guys die red please consider lynching / killing the other :]

Farobi kept the conversation to a very minimal level. I am surprised he never tried to discuss with me during the night. Then, once the Day post came up, Farobi all of a sudden becomes active? This instantly struck me as strange, because he hardly ever posts.

Plus, his post was an attack against me. He knows my role. He knows that I trust him with information. There should be no reason why he wouldn't at least discuss privately with me first.

But yeah how exactly do 1-3 posts that barely have any contributions in them make me active? I may not be acting like a strong town player, but does that make me scum? I don't think so. I'm a Townie, or probably the Milller idek cause people are dying as townies.

And you told me like half of the blue roles lol. But did they get roleblocked? Quite frankly I don't know, cause I'm not scum. What did strike me as odd though, is that you didn't want me to mention being in contact with you and your role. I'm not going any further than this.

OK I just read what SP said that I'm set to be lynched. That's alright, I'm not anything important to town. But what I do consider is for the DT to check BlueLeaf. I firmly believe that SuperPenguin is the godfather and BlueLeaf is the Roleblocker. If you (the DT) gets roleblocked, then good luck. I have low hopes of the DT doing this though :(

And town should look at those night deaths. Please don't overthink it -- cause that's probably want scum wants us to do.

Farobi: I didn't exactly defend SP, more like wondering why you voted for someone without any reason. You could have done that to any other person that wasn't up for lynch and I would have said the same thing. I can see why you think of me as scum, my gameplay now is very similar, and you would know that especially, considering you were on my scum team AND I was the Roleblocker that time. However, I am not scum this time, and a DT inspection can prove that.

Night of the Third Day

EndofNight3_zps08a521bb.png

The entire town was on edge today. The downpour dampened everyone's spirits, leaving most of the town silent.

When it came time to kill the suspected cultist, people were just hoping for it to be over, instead of celebrating in their usual bloodthirsty cheerful mood. Farobi was led to East Clock Town, as usual, and tied to the same pillar that the previous town members had been shot on. The archers aimed their bows, and waited for the word to fire. The executioner was about to say the word, when a shout came from across the square.

"Watch out!" were the only words heard from the direction of Honey and Darling's shop. A stray Bombchu made it out their door, and zig-zagged directly towards Farobi. A deafening boom was heard as the Bombchu struck the pillar, exploding Farobi and spraying green everywhere. The explosion caused the pillar to fall onto Stargazer741, tearing down all the streamers in it's wake. The resulting mess stained all the streamers a bright green.

Farobi the Clock Townie is a firework, and really let his colors burst.

Stargazer741 the Clock Townie has a headache.

Night will go for roughly 24 hours, ending on Tuesday the 25th, at midnight, or until all Night Actions have been sent in. Cultist KP = 2

Last edited:
I know that I probably sound like I'm repeating obvious information but just bear with me

So we have none players left, seven town and two scum, two town will die tonight unless one is saved meaning we have a 3:1 ratio of town to scum or a 5:2 ratio if the vigs don't use their shots. This leads to a high probability of the town losing through a bad lynch.

However, since we have two vigs this game, I encourage the vigs to shoot tonight. With the five day limit, we have to lynch scum two days in a row. If both of you shoot tonight, you decrease the player count and increase the probability to hit scum tomarrow if you don't hit scum, worst thing that can happen is that we go 3:2 (honestly, I'm getting extremely desperate because if the vigs don't shot then we have to lynch scum two days in a row) I know that this could backfire on us and that the game could end with the day four lynch, but we would be doomed anyway if we didn't lynch scum on day four with the assumption that the vigilantes don't hit scum on night five.

I was kinda hoping to be the miller :[

Oh well~ GG ya'll going back to the shadows.

Doctors should be smart and protect the right person. hmm, I wonder who :rolleyes:

So to me it looks like that Mafia is trying to frame people quite poorly.

I accuse iLoveYou of being mafia and she dies straight afterwards.

SP votes for Lunatic, then she dies N1. iLoveYou and Tom backpack vote on SP and they both die N2. The "logical" explanation would be to assume that SP is mafia, but I feel like it was made to be TOO obvious. It looks more like a transparent attempt to frame SP so we turn on him. I don't think that a stronger player would have concocted a plan like that, so I'm assuming that one or both of the remaining mafia members is weak. I'm not entirely ruling SP out either.

"Weaker" Players
Makkine
FireNinja1
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Dolby

"Stronger" Players
Tina
Superpenguin
Justin

Out of all of these, I really want to hear from Makkine who has essentially posted nothing in this thread. I'm not sure if she doesn't realize how short the days are or if she's trying to hide from being brought into discussion. I do know that she IS reading the thread because she voted for Farobi without posting a single thing.

##VOTE: Farobi.

[sorry for not posting, i read sp's post, however. kinda bandwagoning here. haha.]

Why bandwagon on Farobi when the evidence wasn't even solid anyways? He wasn't spamming like Ashtot or Champ2947. Admittedly, I missed the voting yesterday, but we didn't have an air tight case on Farobi and he flipped green anyways. I understand that he did a little bit of crap posting, but I still don't think it made him come off as mafia. I'd really like to hear what you have to say Makkine, as you seem to have disappeared into the shadows.

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention the names of BBG, BlueLeaf, Tina, and Superpenguin (myself). All four of us have voted everyday. While this may not mean anything, mafia does not want to be modkilled ever. It could be wise to assume they would try to vote every night especially in the case of yesterday where a majority took a while to get a hold on.

As Dolby said, Vigs should definitely start thinking about using their shots. Coordinate with each other or through people who know both vigs, assuming there truly are two, though so you can clear up who is the best target.

So to me it looks like that Mafia is trying to frame people quite poorly.

I accuse iLoveYou of being mafia and she dies straight afterwards.

SP votes for Lunatic, then she dies N1. iLoveYou and Tom backpack vote on SP and they both die N2. The "logical" explanation would be to assume that SP is mafia, but I feel like it was made to be TOO obvious. It looks more like a transparent attempt to frame SP so we turn on him. I don't think that a stronger player would have concocted a plan like that, so I'm assuming that one or both of the remaining mafia members is weak. I'm not entirely ruling SP out either.

"Weaker" Players
Makkine
FireNinja1
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Dolby

"Stronger" Players
Tina
Superpenguin
Justin

Out of all of these, I really want to hear from Makkine who has essentially posted nothing in this thread. I'm not sure if she doesn't realize how short the days are or if she's trying to hide from being brought into discussion. I do know that she IS reading the thread because she voted for Farobi without posting a single thing.

Why bandwagon on Farobi when the evidence wasn't even solid anyways? He wasn't spamming like Ashtot or Champ2947. Admittedly, I missed the voting yesterday, but we didn't have an air tight case on Farobi and he flipped green anyways. I understand that he did a little bit of crap posting, but I still don't think it made him come off as mafia. I'd really like to hear what you have to say Makkine, as you seem to have disappeared into the shadows.

I have been quite busy lately [and have no idea what to post when I'm online, haha...], I didn't know really know who to vote for, and yeah, the days are pretty short for me to catch up on. I have no suspicions of anyone at the moment, but I do read the thread when I can. However, I do agree with Superpenguin and Dolby. [about the vig's stuff.] My thought's at the moment are pretty blank.

Dawn of the Fourth Day

EndofDay4_zpsde354fc7.png

The partygoers at the beach had been long gone by the time the third night rolled around, but one member of town stuck around. He had been distressed by the events and looking into other townies had taken a lot out of him. Superpenguin found himself relaxing on a beach chair, looking into the sunset. He had just begun to rest his eyes, when he heard footsteps coming up behind him.

"You have to help!" the person behind him said. Superpenguin looked up. The person was wearing traditional Gerudo pirate gear, and thus had their face covered. "My crew member, he got caught in the riptide, his rowboat is stuck!"

The person pointed directly to a rowboat right underneath the setting sun. Superpenguin gave the person a curious look. "Can't he row back?"

"No!" The stranger exclaimed. "He can't hear me, I think he's passed out! He'll die out there if you don't help, please!"

Superpenguin nodded, and ran into the surf. The bay waters were choppier than usual, but Superpenguin was an excellent swimmer. Living a life of privilege had it's benefits, and he got plenty of practice when his husband, the mayor, took him to the beach on their honeymoon.

He made it to the boat. By this time, the sun had almost set. Superpenguin managed to pull himself in, without capsizing the boat. It was at this moment that he realized the boat was empty.

"Hey!" He shouted, looking at the now-empty beach. Unable to see anyone, he started to paddle by hand back to the shore.

Superpenguin drifted along, relaxed and paddling at a decent speed, until something hit the bottom of the boat. He drew his hands back in immediately, looking over the edge. Nothing was there, so he continued.

Something bumped the boat again, and this time he got nervous. He looked over the edge, then on the other side. A large thing was moving towards him, and it was moving fast. There was only one thing to do. He leaped out of the boat, just as the thing surfaced, destroying the boat. Superpenguin started to swim as fast as he could to the shore.

However, it wasn't fast enough. The thing was coming at him from the side, and now he could see what it was. Gyorg, the Gargantuan Masked Fish was on a direct course was him. Panic and adrenaline spread through Superpenguin. The cultists must have summoned Gyorg and lured him out to sea. Unfortunately, this revelation was the last thing to cross Superpenguin's mind as Gyorg reached him, biting off the lower half of his body.

The remains of Superpenguin would float to shore by the next morning; the sands around him colored blue.

The moon moved ever closer as the sun rose that morning, pushing away the rain and clouds from the previous day.

Superpenguin, also known among the town as Madame Aroma met with some powerful jaws.

You have 27 hours (until 5AM GMT / 12AM EST Wednesday) to lynch a cultist. Votes will be made in the The Voting Thread.

If we want to win without Vigs, we really need to lynch Mafia today. If suspicion on me would like to be cleared up, I wouldn't mind getting lynched, unless you guys want a wasted lynch. At this point in the game, we have two choices: A strong player, or a weaker player. Imo, we should lynch a weak player and leave the Vig to a strong player. If that weak player will be me, so be it.

I have decided to make a change that would make it possible for town to win on Day 5. If and only if there are still two mafia members alive on day 5, I will institute a double lynch.

So glad you chose to leave that octopus out, Oath. <3
Madame Aroma is dead ya'll and I am returning to my husband, the mayor, in the Obs Chat!

Lynch those scum for me! ..And never make me Detective again...

Back