Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

EndofNight5_zpsa0f8c71f.png

The earth shook violently. The Clock Town members stood bravely in front of Tina as she stood defiantly in front of the town, hands tied behind her back. She looked at the town, then up at the moon, gasping. With the town distracted, she ran. The archers, fired, striking her in her back, red blood pouring out. She roared in anger, shaking the town. With her last breath, she cast a bolt of lightning into the town, striking BellBringerGreen and BlueLeaf, turning them into a pile of blue and green ashes.

The town cheered, as the curse on the moon was lifted. It slowly rose back into the sky, in it's rightful place.

Tina, also known as Majora's Wrath has been cast away forever.

BellBringerGreen the Old Bomb Shop Lady died.

BlueLeaf the Clock Townie died.

As the moon drew closer, the earth shook violently. The Clock Townies were far afraid to lynch someone, so they decided to flee. The town's biggest cowards, Justin and FireNinja1 stood paralyzed with fright, and were killed as some masonry fell from the Clock Town wall. Blue blood dripped for both their heads.

Minties was slightly smarter, but as she reached the town gates to try and escape, she tripped on a loose brick. The gate fell down, and she was lucky enough to meet with a quick death. The metal of the gate was painted a bright green.

BellBringerGreen and BlueLeaf had long since abandoned the town. They had made it to the Great Bay coastline, and had a boat set up to leave. However, the sharp eyes of Majora's Wrath herself had caught on to their escape plan. A bolt of lightning struck the two of them, paralyzing them, and teleporting them to the top of the Clock Tower where they lay, staring at the moon a few feet away from them. At the edge of the tower floated Tina. She said nothing, as she turned and gave them a big grin, before teleporting away in a flash of red. BellBringerGreen and BlueLeaf were trapped at the top of the tower, to be slowly crushed to death by the moon as it descended, destroying the land of Termina.

Justin the Old Bomb Shop Lady was crushed.

FireNinja1 the Town Guard wasn't around to notice his death.

Minties the Clock Townie will pass through the pearly gates.

BellBringerGreen the Old Bomb Shop Lady died.

BlueLeaf the Clock Townie died.

Clock Town win!

Actions ListScum ChatObserver Chat

Thanks for letting me host the game, Tina!

The miller mistake at the beginning of the game: I accidentally told Waffles and BlueLeaf that they were the millers.

I hope you all enjoyed it, and let's enjoy Otaku Weeaboo Mafia VI: Super Kawaii Desu ONII CHAN STOLE MY PANTSU WHILE SENPAI NOTICED ME.

Last edited:
Congrats town. I had fun. ;)

Shout out to Dolby. Amazing blue sniper, as scum chat will show you. And thanks for being cool about me going behind your back and getting you shot. :p

Minties - I promise I didn't lie to you. <3 That would have been a beyond scummy move if I'd lied.

<3 fun game

Glad Justin and I talked on mumble to vote for Tina!

Woooo go town~

also people that don't post, why waste a slot? /salty

Good work team. More specifically, good job Minties for mostly carrying us through the last 3 days and caring about the game. I lost interest but she made me care a bit more and had some really good ideas.

I accused all the wrong people last game, and I hope I won't do it again in Otaku Weeaboo Mafia VI :[

I usually just mess around early in the game, and get serious later on. GOML scums >:0

Yay! Shoutout to Dolby and Tina for being so patient with me :p. WAIT I JUST NOTICED TOWN WON. Well, good job town *grunts*

Yay! Shoutout to Dolby and Tina for being so patient with me :p. WAIT I JUST NOTICED TOWN WON. Well, good job town *grunts*

I still can't believe you gave me and Dolby away to Kayla on Day 2! Surprised we even made it past Day 3 after that blunder. :p

They did exactly as I predicted! I said "good night" and within 5 minutes of signing out a non-player got hold of me via phone to tell me I had been lynched. :p

Last edited:
Congrats town. I had fun. ;)

Shout out to Dolby. Amazing blue sniper, as scum chat will show you. And thanks for being cool about me going behind your back and getting you shot. :p

Minties - I promise I didn't lie to you. <3 That would have been a beyond scummy move if I'd lied.

Thank you, but why couldn't we kill and block bbg and kill blueleaf? I ask because the idea just occurred to me

Thank you, but why couldn't we kill and block bbg and kill blueleaf? I ask because the idea just occurred to me

Didn't know who he had revealed his role to. And we also didn't know who had the vet role - could've been BL. :p

Last edited:
Well derp. I was hoping scum would win :c

Mafias only won twice. It's about time they win again!

They did exactly as I predicted! I said "good night" and within 5 minutes of signing out a non-player got hold of me via phone to tell me I had been lynched. :p

Hahaha, we really didn't do that on purpose and kinda felt bad after. Basically right around then Minties got on Mumble so we just discussed it for 10 minutes and voted.

Back