• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

FFS. You'll be avenged, Nick. RIP. <3

I don't think that a stronger player would have concocted a plan like that, so I'm assuming that one or both of the remaining mafia members is weak.

When I first read this I thought Minties was potentially scum trying to redirect our attention away from the remaining 'strong' players; but Superpenguin's death (narrowing the 'strong' player list down to just two people) has me wondering if this is possibly true. On that note, why only one hit? Mafia had two KP. Also, there were three vigilante claims this game and we lynched one of the people claiming the role (Champ2947) on day 2. We've seen no sign of any vig actions and it's already day 4.

My first instinct on who to lynch today is Justin, but seeing Minties comment above I'm wondering if this is exactly what the mafia wants: to put the remaining 'stronger' players (according to Tom's list) against one another?

I want to think a little more about this. First, bedtime.

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention the names of BBG, BlueLeaf, Tina, and Superpenguin (myself). All four of us have voted everyday. While this may not mean anything, mafia does not want to be modkilled ever. It could be wise to assume they would try to vote every night especially in the case of yesterday where a majority took a while to get a hold on.

I do not want everyone to gloss over this list that SP made. He died DT, so I'm more inclined to keep these names in the spotlight. BlueLeaf has been posting, willing to be lynched and I still think SP has some kind of vendetta from previous games. I haven't heard much of value from BBG . I'm unsure of his role, but he is still more active then when he was a townie in Mafia V.

I have been quite busy lately [and have no idea what to post when I'm online, haha...], I didn't know really know who to vote for, and yeah, the days are pretty short for me to catch up on. I have no suspicions of anyone at the moment, but I do read the thread when I can. However, I do agree with Superpenguin and Dolby. [about the vig's stuff.] My thought's at the moment are pretty blank.

You know, you remind me a LOT of myself in Mafia V where I was scum for the first time in my first game. This is your first game as well and it's ridiculously similar to myself. It was difficult to contribute and play as a townie when I had never had the chance to be one. You still haven't posted anything that would even remotely try to shake any suspicions off of you and you haven't appeared pro town all game. Tbh, I'm thinking you might have gotten saddled with a mafia role, Makkine.

FFS. You'll be avenged, Nick. RIP. <3

When I first read this I thought Minties was potentially scum trying to redirect our attention away from the remaining 'strong' players; but Superpenguin's death (narrowing the 'strong' player list down to just two people) has me wondering if this is possibly true. On that note, why only one hit? Mafia had two KP. Also, there were three vigilante claims this game and we lynched one of the people claiming the role (Champ2947) on day 2. We've seen no sign of any vig actions and it's already day 4.

My first instinct on who to lynch today is Justin, but seeing Minties comment above I'm wondering if this is exactly what the mafia wants: to put the remaining 'stronger' players (according to Tom's list) against one another?

I want to think a little more about this. First, bedtime.

Actually in my quote, I directed attention at the weaker players, NOT the stronger. They attempted to frame SP and when we didn't lynch him, they just killed him because SP is usually quick to accuse and bring names out. I assumed this would have been done by newbies because it was painfully obvious, as I pointed out in my post, imploring people to not jump on SP due to all the green deaths. I do notice that you are continually bringing up names while avoiding the fact that SP wanted to keep your name out in the open.

If everyone wants to lynch me, please feel free. You'll have more town blood on your hands while the actual mafia members watch from the background.

Justin is suspiciously quiet, unlike his start in Mafia V where he was the Jack. I would like to hear your reasoning for throwing Justin randomly for lynch. Why not Dolby, Makkine, or BBG who have also been silent and avoiding attention?

He died DT, so I'm more inclined to keep these names in the spotlight.

Unfortunately, his role checks didn't turn up anything we can use. He was role blocked both nights: the first night he investigated BlueLeaf; the second night he investigated Tom (died same night).

Conversation about the multiple role blocks:

[21:28:11] <@Superpenguin> I was roleblocked again.
[21:28:44] <@Superpenguin> There is no limit on how many days in a row the roleblocker can roleblock someone this game. :|
[21:29:55] <Tinaa> seriously? :|
[21:30:04] <@Superpenguin> Yeah. :/
[21:30:46] <@Superpenguin> I checked Tom anyway, so I mean it didn't matter tonight.
[21:31:01] <Tinaa> not gonna lie: I'm gonna message oath when he gets on to confirm that.
[21:31:19] <@Superpenguin> I messaged him to confirm it too lol
[21:31:35] <@Superpenguin> He told me i was roleblocked and I just laughed saying there's no way.

Actually in my quote, I directed attention at the weaker players, NOT the stronger. They attempted to frame SP and when we didn't lynch him, they just killed him because SP is usually quick to accuse and bring names out. I assumed this would have been done by newbies because it was painfully obvious, as I pointed out in my post, imploring people to not jump on SP due to all the green deaths. I do notice that you are continually bringing up names while avoiding the fact that SP wanted to keep your name out in the open.

I know you directed attention at the weaker players. I gave my first impression of your idea and then explained how that opinion changed after I saw that they killed SP. I was actually agreeing that you could be right.

His list was the names of people who had voted everyday - including himself. I always vote everyday: it's stated in the rules that we are meant to vote every day while alive.

Justin is suspiciously quiet, unlike his start in Mafia V where he was the Jack. I would like to hear your reasoning for throwing Justin randomly for lynch. Why not Dolby, Makkine, or BBG who have also been silent and avoiding attention?

I'm not keen on lynching Justin. As I said that was just my first instinct. It was your post about mafia potentially being two 'weaker' players that made me stop and reconsider.

All game we've been relying heavily on the player lists Tom created on day 1. His strong player list is down to just two people, and I know I'm town, so my eyes instinctively go to Justin as the only remaining possible scum on that list. However, Justin role-claimed to me on Day 2. That was why I was reluctant to lynch him on Day 3 when Superpenguin pushed his name forward: I wanted to give him time to form a defence. Also, with SP's two role block claims, I was hesitant to follow his lead against a strong player without having the host confirm how role blockers can act first.

I'll need to do some reading before I can give an opinion on the other names you've brought up. Back on later.

Yeah, I agree we may need to pay less attention to Tom's list of strong players. We have been following that most of this game, and it has proved to be very unhelpful. Much of Day 2 was spent with conflict between said players, with many of them dead now as Town.

At the moment, I don't find Tina particularly suspicious either. And I can confirm I did role claim to her on Day 2.

Unfortunately, nobody else is posting in here so... we literally have nothing to go off without a second Detective. (which seems unlikely) Unless people start speaking up, it's going to have to end up as a random lynch for the most part.

R.I.P Detective which may be our final one :(

We have to get extremely lucky and lynch Mafia Day 4 and kill Mafia Night 4, or use that Double Lynch on Day 5 to our advantage.

I haven't necessarily been avoiding attention, I've just been offline more this game then in previous games.

I agree that Tom's list is useless at this point, Tina hasn't been doing anything that I deem suspicious and Justin, although extremely quiet, has been playing like he has in the last two games, so I am completely against a strong player lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who put in the dolbective tag?

I do not want everyone to gloss over this list that SP made. He died DT, so I'm more inclined to keep these names in the spotlight. BlueLeaf has been posting, willing to be lynched and I still think SP has some kind of vendetta from previous games. I haven't heard much of value from BBG . I'm unsure of his role, but he is still more active then when he was a townie in Mafia V.

You know, you remind me a LOT of myself in Mafia V where I was scum for the first time in my first game. This is your first game as well and it's ridiculously similar to myself. It was difficult to contribute and play as a townie when I had never had the chance to be one. You still haven't posted anything that would even remotely try to shake any suspicions off of you and you haven't appeared pro town all game. Tbh, I'm thinking you might have gotten saddled with a mafia role, Makkine.

If everyone wants to lynch me, please feel free. You'll have more town blood on your hands while the actual mafia members watch from the background.

If I we're Mafia, I would most likely be more active, defensive, and more alert. I'm also alright with being lynched, as I probably could be modkilled if I don't vote, which I forget to vote sometimes. I'm not purposely trying to get out of attention and be silent, if I wanted to say something about something someone posted, I would.

If I we're Mafia, I would most likely be more active, defensive, and more alert. I'm also alright with being lynched, as I probably could be modkilled if I don't vote, which I forget to vote sometimes. I'm not purposely trying to get out of attention and be silent, if I wanted to say something about something someone posted, I would.

But would it kill you to make a minor post every now and then? Usually, everyone's first game is when they're the most active. And plus, you still have to be active and alert when you're Town as well. I don't know what kind of pro-town strategy you're using, but if you're Mafia, it looks kind of obvious.

At this point in the game, I would be pleased if any person with conversations with dead people to share them, if they're comfortable of course. As for the lynch, I really don't know. Other than the strong players and through process of elimination, I would like to go after Dolby or Makkine. Dolby has been agreeing with everything, except for Makkine, who hasn't really posted anything at all.

I'm going to be away until after day ends, so I'm just going to post what I think of the other remaining players alive

Fireninja1-no current thoughts
Tina-hasn't been acting differently from when town
Justin-behavior consistent with the last two games when town
Makkine- is using his/her new player status to his/her advantage. Out of all the living players I suspect him/her the most
Bellbringergreen-no current thoughts
Minties-acting differently from when scum last game, seems town to me
Blueleaf-to willing to be lynched on day two,makes me think that he's a townie

(Honestly, I'm really tired right now) I'm just going to vote Makkine and call it a night to avoid being modkilled

Seeing as Superpenguin brought up voting habits, I decided to take a further look into how everyone has voted this game. Before anyone gets offended I've included all living players names on this list including myself.

BellBringerGreen, BlueLeaf, & Tina (me) = all voted three times.
Dolby & Minties = voted twice. Dolby didn't vote day 1 (we lynched Ashtot); Minties didn't vote day 3 (we lynched Farobi).
Justin & Makkine = avoided modkill by voting on day 3 (we lynched Farobi).
FireNinja1 = technically voted twice; voted for himself one of those days.

The one thing this doesn?t reflect is that BlueLeaf and BBG have voted similarly five times. On Day 2, they both voted Champ2947 ? then unvoted him after iLoveYou said to remove our votes on him ?and then put their votes back on him at the end of the day.

Dolby and Makkine - your responses are weak. Even if you're busy, please make an effort to read/comment on what has been said when you do actually post. It's become standard over the past couple of games for everyone to repeat the phrase "I'm ok with being lynched" so I'm reluctant to use that as "proof" of innocence anymore.

BlueLeaf said:
At this point in the game, I would be pleased if any person with conversations with dead people to share them, if they're comfortable of course.

I was in touch with Superpenguin and iLoveYou. The conversations are extensive and I'm about to go to bed. The only thing that stands out that might still be relevant now is that iLoveYou was keen to lynch you or BBG in order to 'separate' the two of you after BBG defended you earlier in the game.

Based on what Minties and BlueLeaf have said, and the fact I need sleep (I was hoping there would be more conversation before I went to bed - but we've only a little over an hour left and there has been very little said), I'm placing my vote on Makkine.

With the last hour of Day left, I have decided to vote for Makkine. I assume this is the final vote for majority. Her behavior is also pretty similar to mine when I was scum, only posting when I was called out. Her behavior looks anti-town, as well, so I will be voting for her. I'm also kind of worried at how she described what she would have been if she was Mafia. How does she "most likely" know that she will be active if she was scum? My point being, you can't "know" until you try. That post seems to hint scummy. And luckily, if we don't hit scum, we still have a Vig shot and a double lynch.

R.I.P Detective which may be our final one :(

We have to get extremely lucky and lynch Mafia Day 4 and kill Mafia Night 4, or use that Double Lynch on Day 5 to our advantage.

This is obvious information. You're going down the same exact road as Makkine. While you're posting more often, you're just stating things other people have already said or quoting what actions we could have left.

One thing that really stuck out to me about you was this quote:

Now we know Champ was desperately trying to lynch others rather than his scummy self.

He suspected me, FireNinja1, and Superpenguin. To me, it's safe to assume all of these people are innocent until someone brings evidence against any of us.

I don't think that it would be safe to assume you're innocent. I sort of glossed over the fact that you said this because I wanted to get Makkine to participate, but depending on what Makkine flips, this really sticks out to me. If Makkine does end up flipping blue or green, we need to take a good look at BBG, FireNinja1 and Dolby as I'm pretty confident at least one of them is a weak mafia player.

---

Seeing as Superpenguin brought up voting habits, I decided to take a further look into how everyone has voted this game. Before anyone gets offended I've included all living players names on this list including myself.

BellBringerGreen, BlueLeaf, & Tina (me) = all voted three times.
Dolby & Minties = voted twice. Dolby didn't vote day 1 (we lynched Ashtot); Minties didn't vote day 3 (we lynched Farobi).
Justin & Makkine = avoided modkill by voting on day 3 (we lynched Farobi).
FireNinja1 = technically voted twice; voted for himself one of those days.

The one thing this doesn?t reflect is that BlueLeaf and BBG have voted similarly five times. On Day 2, they both voted Champ2947 ? then unvoted him after iLoveYou said to remove our votes on him ?and then put their votes back on him at the end of the day.

I just wanted to also input that I would have voted on day 3, but not for Farobi. I was out that day and had forgotten to vote as soon as I woke up, unintentional. I would have most likely voted for Makkine or FireNinja1 to clear out an inactive.

It's obviously safe to assume that BBG and BlueLeaf are working together and I would say at this point in the game (completely full of inactives or one line posters) it might be advantageous to attempt to split up the duo as iLoveYou said. If one or both is mafia, leaving a connected pair in causes a lot of trouble depending on their sides. For example, Trundle and Ashtot in Mafia V. They both lived a long time and while Ashtot didn't contribute much, he basically gave Trundle two votes for every lynch because they just backpacked off of each other. I'm worried that if BBG and/or BlueLeaf are mafia, they will easily gain the advantage in such a small game.

@Minties
You seriously cannot expect me to act the same way in every single Mafia game. This is the first time I've gotten my role. I do not know the ropes of how I can use it to my advantage.
By reading your post, I can tell my death would be important to the game; so be it. I am fine with being lynched if it will help you pick out players one by one, but I will say I am a blue role. You all say it's important to keep them in but I haven't even done a good job since it's been the first time. Again, go and lynch me tomorrow, if it really helps.

@Minties
You seriously cannot expect me to act the same way in every single Mafia game. This is the first time I've gotten my role. I do not know the ropes of how I can use it to my advantage.
By reading your post, I can tell my death would be important to the game; so be it. I am fine with being lynched if it will help you pick out players one by one, but I will say I am a blue role. You all say it's important to keep them in but I haven't even done a good job since it's been the first time. Again, go and lynch me tomorrow, if it really helps.

I'm merely trying to get people to SPEAK. We have nothing to go off of with a bunch of inactives so every lynch is a shot in the dark e.g. the Makkine lynch today. I'm trying to point out suspicious behavior when I can, as this is only my second game as well. I was mafia last game and didn't know how to contribute well without making myself look like a target. I am town this game and it's a hell of a lot easier to post. I'm not specifically grabbing the torches and pitchforks and chasing after you. I merely pointed out that having two people that will 100% backpack off of each other is potentially dangerous if one or both is mafia. You and BlueLeaf have consistently voted the same, so it's still worth being wary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Using merely excessively. Go English! x_x

EndofNight4_zpsbf0433f3.png

The entirety of Clock Town was furious at Makkine. Not only was she avoiding discussion with lynch, she had all but disappeared from public view. And so, it was while she was out of her home that a handful of Clock Townies decided to take the day's kill into their own hands. One slashed a sword directly at Makkine's throat. Blue fairies flew out of the wound until Makkine's body slowly disappeared.

Makkine the Great Fairy was slayed, mama.

Night will go for roughly 24 hours, ending on Thursday the 27th, at midnight, or until all Night Actions have been sent in. Cultist KP = 2

Last edited:
Are you ****ing kidding me?

I am literally so salty right now, I could slap you Makkine. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally I would have rather had Makkine ROLECLAIM IN THE THREAD then just let us kill her when she had plenty of time to make a defense. All that does is hurt town because now we're down our doctor. That's not playing to win, that's just being AFK.

BlueLeaf said:
And luckily, if we don't hit scum, we still have a Vig shot and a double lynch.

Two shots. We've had two people (not including Champ2947) claim vigilante this game.

oath2order said:
The entirety of Clock Town was furious at Makkine...

Damn straight! You're not meant to just lie down and die when you get accused, Makkine! :|

OMFG MAKKINE! Like I said, Town is supposed to be active and alert! I honestly can't wait to see your actions.

Whoever knows both of the Vigs who claimed should coordinate with them. Assuming no RB gets in the way and both of them are telling the truth, we might be able to get both of the Mafia.

EndofDay5_zpse6e79ea1.png

It was over the night of the final day that Dolby took a hike to Ikana Valley, the Valley of the Dead. It was here that the deceased were buried, in a massive graveyard amongst those who had died in the wars that had taken place there.

It was here that he prayed and asked for assistance from his ancestors. He sat in quiet contemplation until he heard a chuckle from the edge of the cliff above him.

"So you wish to join the dead?" The voice asked. The last thing Dolby saw was the boulder falling, crushing him, and creating a red splatter of blood.

The moon moved ever closer.

Dolby the Brainwasher won't rock you.

You have 29 hours (until 5AM GMT / 12AM EST Friday) to lynch the last cultist. Votes will be made in the The Voting Thread. As there is only one cultist remaining, there will not be a double lynch.

Last edited:
Back