• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

That's completely up to him, so I don't really mind if he doesn't.

I'm on the fence of lynching Champ or Tina. I'm leaning more towards lynching Tina at the moment, so we can try and single out the strongest player of the Mafia as quickly as possible.

We won't have enough votes for this to happen (to vote out a strong player). We have to rely on the Mafia to get through the strong player list for us.

It seems like Champ2947 will be getting lynched since majority has to be reached.

We won't have enough votes for this to happen (to vote out a strong player). We have to rely on the Mafia to get through the strong player list for us.

It seems like Champ2947 will be getting lynched since majority has to be reached.
Well they didn't officially vote yet... But you guys will regret lynching a player like me, so if you are thinking of voting for me, reconsider...

The problem with lynching a strong player is figuring out who to lynch and then how much of a risk we want to take here. I am up for voting any strong player including myself if we have the chance to strike Godfather.

Right now I honestly think that we should be more worried about the roleblocker, sure the godfather can sit back and be "innocent" and meet detectives, but the roleblocker can stop people from acting (this sounds weak when I write it).

I personally suspect fireninja with a higher severity then superpenguin right now,but if a majority has to be reached so that people won't modkilled, I'll vote for superpenguin.

On what grounds are these votes randomly piling in on me? Are you guys seriously THIS paranoid to risk everything in order to lynch a storng player just for the slim chance they may be a Godfather or even a red role?

I am up for voting any strong player including myself if we have the chance to strike Godfather.

Woah what? You aren't typing in Comic Sans anymore :eek: If you know you're role, why would you add yourself to the list of the possible godfather?

Was there something that happened in the IRC or something? It seemed like something just popped up.

No we're completely taking a shot in the dark, at the list of strong players.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I can't wait to find out who our Detective is this game. >:L

Can we please talk with some sense? If there even is a storng player on the mafia side, then it's most likely only one person. That leaves two weaker players on the Mafia team. So obviously, the mafia will not be able to hide behind killing off all the weaker players much longer, especially since we are lynching one person every day.

You guys are so stressed out about this time limit thing that it is clogging your thinking. In past games, we kill off three of the mafia members no problem within five days. We are only looking for three mafia players! That's not that hard of a feat to accomplish in five days.

I want to know exactly how this lynch on me was getting staged, because Champ once again is jumping fully on board just like he had shown eagerness with lynching Tina and BBG. Both candidates which have been declared unwise to lynch today.

I've spoken with champ in the IRC He has already roleclaimed to four people on the basis of just because they were willing to listen to him. This is an extremely stupid way to decide to roleclaim or trust someone. Obviously he was desperate that his name was up for lynch. He did roleclaim to me, as well. And I asked him about what he plans to do with his role, to which he had no ideas. That makes me doubt this is even his true role, because when you have a role, you should always be considered the best way to use it and thinking of new ideas.

May I also add that this is what happened in Mafia IV. Everyone was in agreement that BBG needed to be lynched, but paranoia struck and everyone thought they should lynch a strong player just to find the Godfather, so they lynched Justin. Mafia then slipped on by through the rest of the game, and town was weakened by losing another strong player. This is exactly what will happen if you lynch me except it will be much more detrimental to town as Justin's role in Mafia IV is not my role this game.

I'm not exactly this paranoid to lynch SP, since it really just seems like a random lynch. We can always just leave him to a Vig, can't we? Hey, the Vig can even go after another strong player. I'll be putting in my vote back for Champ.

Can we please talk with some sense? If there even is a storng player on the mafia side, then it's most likely only one person. That leaves two weaker players on the Mafia team. So obviously, the mafia will not be able to hide behind killing off all the weaker players much longer, especially since we are lynching one person every day.

You guys are so stressed out about this time limit thing that it is clogging your thinking. In past games, we kill off three of the mafia members no problem within five days. We are only looking for three mafia players! That's not that hard of a feat to accomplish in five days.

I want to know exactly how this lynch on me was getting staged, because Champ once again is jumping fully on board just like he had shown eagerness with lynching Tina and BBG. Both candidates which have been declared unwise to lynch today.

I've spoken with champ in the IRC He has already roleclaimed to four people on the basis of just because they were willing to listen to him. This is an extremely stupid way to decide to roleclaim or trust someone. Obviously he was desperate that his name was up for lynch. He did roleclaim to me, as well. And I asked him about what he plans to do with his role, to which he had no ideas. That makes me doubt this is even his true role, because when you have a role, you should always be considered the best way to use it and thinking of new ideas.

May I also add that this is what happened in Mafia IV. Everyone was in agreement that BBG needed to be lynched, but paranoia struck and everyone thought they should lynch a strong player just to find the Godfather, so they lynched Justin. Mafia then slipped on by through the rest of the game, and town was weakened by losing another strong player. This is exactly what will happen if you lynch me except it will be much more detrimental to town as Justin's role in Mafia IV is not my role this game.
I never said I wanted to lynch Tina.

That is not true.
My thinking process for voting went like this:
BellBringerGreen---->Fireninja1----> Superpenguin
Never did I mention Tina, you guys mentioned Tina on IRC and I specifically said "I would rather vote for BBG"

Looks like Champ is lynched now.

I haven't gotten to posted in here today, but I did get a chance to speak to a couple players in PM to discuss what's going on. I hope Champ was lying about his role claim because if he wasn't, it looks like we've got some other liars to take care of. I have heard three different people claim the same role that he has, and that seems extremely unlikely to me in a game of only 18 players. I'll be going after those players tomorrow if he does flip that role.

Night of the Second Day

EndofNight2_zps3d3a1a79.png

The overcast sky certainly reflected the town's confusion over the second day. The town was certainly on edge, with the local astronomer claiming that the moon would crash in about three days. With that in mind, tempers were flaring.

Over in North Clock Town, where Dolby played, a small fistfight erupted between him and FireNinja. Neither side was victorious, as they both limped away to opposite sides of town.

But the main event was in South Clock Town. Just outside of the Clock Tower, Champ2947 attempted to defend himself. The town had their eyes set on him. They had caught him mumbling with his hands clasped together, as if he was asking a god to answer his questions. He begged and pleaded, even praying in private, but the other town members still caught on.

With his suspicious behavior in mind, the town dragged Champ2947 over to the same pillar where Ashtot was killed the day before. They had attempted to scrub it clean of blood, in order to completely determine their next kill's allegiance, however, it was still tinted green.

As the archer's readied their weapons, Champ2947 made one last plea.

"ANSWER ME, GOD, ANSWER ME!" He screamed at the sky. "I'll never forget this! When I'm up there-"

He was cut off by being pierced with eight arrows, all striking his chest.

"Elephants," He mumbled, as the red blood dripped down his chest.

Champ2947 the Temple Priest will finally meet his elephant god.

Night will go for roughly 24 hours, ending on Sunday the 23rd, at midnight, or until all Night Actions have been sent in. Cultist KP = 2

Last edited:
Now we know Champ was desperately trying to lynch others rather than his scummy self.

He suspected me, FireNinja1, and Superpenguin. To me, it's safe to assume all of these people are innocent until someone brings evidence against any of us.

He suspected me, FireNinja1, and Superpenguin. To me, it's safe to assume all of these people are innocent until someone brings evidence against any of us.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. If I was scum and it was clear I was in trouble, I'd try to make things as confusing as possible in the aftermath. We shouldn't assume anything like that.

Finally Champ is out of the way. Happy trails! <3

Him being a goon is actually a huge positive. Any rolechecks that return Temple Priest can be assumed that the person inspected is the Miller as with two mafia remaining, one is the Godfather and the other is the Roleblocker. Also, with only one red role left to find through rolechecking, I don't see any issue in the Detective(s) revealing themself to the thread if they find the Roleblocker especially if they have yet to find someone to trust.

Also, now that we know Champ is mafia, I'd like to bring up those three votes for me. Kayla, Tom, and Champ. Maybe it was just coincidental, but all three of these players randomly jumped at once on me without prior discussion. Tina has even vouched that she had not seen anything about this in the IRC when I was away. Obviously if it was discussed between the three, it was discussed privately.

Back