Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Dawn of the First Day
Welcome to TBT Mini Mafia III.

Clock Town win!

Actions ListScum ChatObserver Chat

Clock Town is a bustling little town located in the center of Termina. Noted for it's massive clock tower, it hosts the Carnival of Time every year, the event that unites all of Termina. This year, there are some who wish to end the festival...along with all of Termina!

Your mayor will die, but your lives are in your hands! Acknowledge your destiny and save Termina!

counter.gif

Generic Information
Welcome to TBT Mini Mafia III. This is a smaller version of the main game. In Mini Mafia I, the main focus was a reduction in the number of players. In Mini Mafia II, the focus was on shorter day/night cycles and a slight reduction in the number of players. In Mini Mafia III, the focus is to be quick and accurate with your actions, as mafia must be eliminated within five in-game days. At the end of Day Five, if all cult members are not killed, then Clock Town will be destroyed, and town will lose.

In mafia the players are divided into two factions: the town and the mafia (the cultists). The cultists are a small minority, whom are all aware of each others roles, who are able to work together privately to kill off the town. Meanwhile, the town need to seek out and kill the cultists: although they have the advantage of being larger in numbers; they are disadvantaged in that they do not know anyone else's roles besides their own.

You will be given at least one hour notice of your role before the game commences. From then on the game will enter the day and night phases. During the day the town will work together to try and suss out a cultist and vote them for the lynch. During the night phase, special town roles and the cultists will send in their night actions.

Each phase is only 24 hours long unless an extension is specifically requested.

Day will end early under the following conditions:
  • The lynch target has 50% of the votes and they have had time to make a defense. If day is ended early there will be no modkill unless you fail to vote three days in a row.

Night will end early under the following conditions:
  • All actions have been sent in. If you choose not to use your action then PM me and let me know.

Player List
  1. Ashtot - CLOCK TOWNIE (LYNCHED DAY ONE)
  2. FireNinja1 - TOWN GUARD
  3. Trundle - RECEPTIONIST (DROPPED OUT)
  4. Farobi - CLOCK TOWNIE (LYNCHED DAY THREE)
  5. Champ2947 - TEMPLE PRIEST (LYNCHED DAY TWO)
  6. Hikari - ADVISOR (WotC)
  7. Tina - MAJORA'S WRATH (LYNCHED DAY FIVE)
  8. iLoveYou - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED NIGHT TWO)
  9. Superpenguin - MADAME AROMA (KILLED NIGHT THREE)
  10. Justin - OLD BOMB SHOP LADY
  11. Makkine - GREAT FAIRY (LYNCHED DAY FOUR)
  12. Stargazer741 - CLOCK TOWNIE (MODKILLED DAY THREE)
  13. BellBringerGreen - OLD BOMB SHOP LADY (KILLED DAY FIVE)
  14. Lunatic - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED NIGHT ONE)
  15. BlueLeaf - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED DAY FIVE)
  16. Minties - CLOCK TOWNIE
  17. Tom - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED NIGHT TWO)
  18. Dolby - BRAINWASHER (KILLED NIGHT FOUR)
  19. FanousOnTheLoose - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED NIGHT ONE)
  20. ITookYourWaffles - CLOCK TOWNIE (KILLED NIGHT ONE)

Number of alive players: 3/18
Number of town alive: 3/15

Number of cultists alive: 00/03
Mafia KP = 0 | Each cult member equals one KP.

Clock Townies: Roles

Clock Townie: You are an ordinary townie. You are aware of the threat that the cultists pose. You should help to weed out the cultists hidden among you to save Termina. Your voice is your most powerful weapon, so use it well.

Madame Aroma (Detective):
With your husband dead, you are the highest ranking member in the town. Each night, you can go through the mayor's desk and find out one player's role.

Great Fairy (Doctor): You are the Great Fairy. Your powers of healing are limited due to the presence of Majora's Mask. Once per night, you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to protect. If you protect a Town Guard your save will be used before their second life. You cannot protect the same player twice in a row, however, you can protect yourself.

Town Guard (Veteran): As a retired member of Termina's Guardsmen, you are an experienced fighter. Though you swore never to kill again in combat, you can certainly hold your own. You have two night lives.

Old Bomb Shop Lady (Vigilante):
You are the little old lady who owns the bomb shop in town. The mayor allowed your shop to remain open so long you could defend it from potential threats. As a result, you know how to incapacitate a person. Once per game you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to kill. If you are role-blocked, or your hit overlaps with the cultists, then your kill will be refunded. You will not be told why it was refunded.

Carnival Attendee (Miller): You are one of the many visitors to Clock Town for the Carnival of Time. Therefore, it is very easy for the cultists to frame you as being one of them. You will not be told if you are a Visitor, but if a Madame Aroma checks you then you will return Temple Priest.

The Cultists: Roles

Majora's Wrath (Godfather): You are the insane demon sealed inside the Mask. You are currently controlling an innocent town member. As their leader, your disciples respect you and follow you. The town members look to you as a leader of the community. If Madame Aroma checks you, you will return town-aligned. You can choose what role you wish to return. If you haven’t chosen by the end of Day 1 then you will return Clock Townie.

Brainwasher (Mafia Roleblocker): You are one of the newest brainwashers in the Moon Cult. As a result, your ability to command people is not yet honed. Each night, you may roleblock one person from acting.

Temple Priest (Mafia Goon):
Nobody would suspect the Temple Priests of being a cultist, but here you are. You have no special actions.

Clock Town win condition: Eliminate the cultists within five in-game days.
The Cult win condition: Equal or outnumber the town OR survive until the end of the five days.

Passive Effects

Time Limit
The game will automatically end after five in-game days. At the end of this time, if all cult members have not been killed, town will lose, resulting in an automatic cult victory.

Wisdom of the Crowds
When you sign up, you may PM me with the name of one player you do not want to play with. If I get enough PMs about the same person, they will be excluded from the game. This will be done with the utmost confidence. I will be watching for people attempting to abuse this.

Rules:

Cheating:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Posting a false role PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.
!!! ANYONE CAUGHT SHARING SCREENSHOTS FROM OBSERVER, PM, SCUM CHAT, ANYTHING WILL BE BANNED!!!
Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone. The mods and admins here CAN take action.

Replacements
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until the end of Night 2. If a player is modkilled during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

Time Cycle:
This game will follow an approximately 24 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. In case I am not able to post around deadline, any votes after the 24 hour mark will not count and the game will be put on halt until the night post is up. Day and night cycles will start and end at 12AM EST (5AM GMT). The deadline for actions is at 11:30PM EST (4:30AM GMT). Actions/votes will be accepted up to and including the posted time, but not after.

Please also take the time to read the Official TBT Mafia General Hosting Thread.

Posting:
Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question colour. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Activity:
You must post in this thread once per full day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

Spam:
Spam is not tolerated, nor is any off-topic material. This also means you should condense your posts when possible. 15 one-liners in 30 minutes is unacceptable.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything. The board software automatically merges the posts anyway.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Don't let things spill over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. If you are unhappy with a player's posts, PM me first. Only if you are dissatisfied with the outcome should you involve the TBT staff.

Play to win.
That said, you should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM your host if you need to leave the game.

You have been warned.

Banlist:

This game uses the officially enforced banlist. If you are modkilled for any reason, you will be subject to a minimum one game ban. The ban length will depend on the reason you were modkilled. Real life problems that pop up that require you to leave the game will be punished minimally. Things like getting yourself modkilled on purpose to use your non-majority decided lynch as a bargaining chip will earn you a lengthy ban.

Voting rules:
1. Voting is done in a separate thread here. You may announce and discuss your votes in this main thread, but only votes in the Voting thread will be counted. Do not PM me your vote.
2. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
3. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason).
4. No conditional voting.
5. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
6. Voting is mandatory.

Curious bystanders can PM me if they want the link to the observers' quicktopic.

Credits:
Thanks to Tina for letting me host this!
Thanks to KarlaKGB for bringing Mafia to the forums.
Thanks to Nintendo for creating The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, the game which inspired me.

Last edited:
Wow signups ended quick.

Edit: Smashes record of 16 players in 7 hours set in MMI.

Last edited:
Back