Welcome Nsider people: FAQ for U

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Wow... welcome guys. Never thought there were so many of you. Well there's been a little confusion around here so here's a basic FAQ for now, until I get the Archives back up and running. (It'll be around soon, the member library and history is the part that's a pain)

Q: Where can I post reviews/articles?
A: If you would like you can post reviews in the Gamers' Lounge in the appropriate board. Also if you would like your review/article to get more attention you can email Bulerias at gl@the-bell-tree.com.

Q: Who are the staff Members?
A: stormcommander, who is the founder, Bulerias (who you all worship :p), DarthGohan1 (he's super duper cool and you should send him a pm saying hi cuz if you do he'll give u a cookie!, and Sporge27 are all Staff Members of TBT.

Q: When can I edit/make Polls?
A: You can edit at 41 posts and make polls at 1500 somethin. (Need to look up) If you need something edited pm one of the 4 staff members.

Q: What are Bells?
A: They are the forums currency, which you can trade with other members for sigs, art, etc... You start out with 850, and receive 2 per post.

Q: Is there something like Power On at TBT?
A: There is the Wishing Well, which can be used for anything (no spam) such as inside jokes or whatever. The Gulliver's Tales is your RP/Fanfiction board, and there is the Forum Games board.

Q: Is HTML allowed?
A: HTML, is not permitted for members to use.

Any other questions? Post them here

UltraByte said:
Keep in mind that most members from NSider won't bother to read this. D:
Lol, exactly. A lot of people are just returning, and have already been registered here, but never posted.

Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Lol, exactly. A lot of people are just returning, and have already been registered here, but never posted.
Yeah.

People think this place is EXACTLY like NSider.... same sigs, making edit posts..... It's actually hysterical (to me).

UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

People think this place is EXACTLY like NSider.... same sigs, making edit posts..... It's actually hysterical (to me).
It takes time to get used to things Ub.

Jeez it's like you've never seen new people D=

OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

We're talking about NSiders. Most of them don't understand the concept that not every site is run the same exact way.

UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

We're talking about NSiders. Most of them don't understand the concept that not every site is run the same exact way.
WOW, I'm glad to see that negativity doesn't just spawn on Nsider...hehe.

Anyway, I think that most people are smart enough to know that not every forum site is identical and that rules and restrictions abound wherever you go (although most ppl are too lazy to look for them).

DemiseofGanon said:
UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

WOW, I'm glad to see that negativity doesn't just spawn on Nsider...hehe.

Anyway, I think that most people are smart enough to know that not every forum site is identical and that rules and restrictions abound wherever you go (although most ppl are too lazy to look for them).
We eat negativity for breakfast lunch and dinner. And when that isn't enough DragonFlamez eats members

;)

Uhh, hey guys, "PapaSmalls" is here. =o

I don't know who he is, but you guys were talkin' about him earlier...

UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

But most of us are not your average NSiders. We're all part of a sort of splinter group that existed on the VC board. And while we're trying to get more of our friends on here, it's a fairly safe bet that we'll be picky about who we contact.

yasuharu said:
UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

But most of us are not your average NSiders. We're all part of a sort of splinter group that existed on the VC board. And while we're trying to get more of our friends on here, it's a fairly safe bet that we'll be picky about who we contact.
As long you guys aren't noobs, I'm fine.

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello, I was an active member of Nsider for about... Two or three weeks. Apparently our VC forum was very well advertised there.

Anyways, I'm JJH, I've been a member since.. March? IDK check. I'm pretty active and can help ya'll with most stuff.

And BTW Bul, perhaps another chapter of Paradox 2 as a welcome gift for everybody?

UltraByte said:
yasuharu said:
UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

I'm sure they are glad that they have your approval.

UltraByte said:
yasuharu said:
UltraByte said:
OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Flygon said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah.

Yeah, but I can't promise that a few of them won't find their way here. Some people lived to spam those forums...

Back