• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Tom
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 8 if I counted correctly, plus 2 hosted
Game Type: Main Mafia
Game Theme: Person of Interest
Game Setup Notes: Currently toying with two scum teams, a third party and open setup. Setup subject to change due to placement on list. :)

amidoingitrite

Proud of you. :)

Main queue is full now until Harry Potter ends. When Harry Potter ends, I'll post in here when the new signup slot is open. Until then, no more signups will be accepted.

Username: Tom
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 8 if I counted correctly, plus 2 hosted
Game Type: Main Mafia
Game Theme: Person of Interest
Game Setup Notes: Currently toying with two scum teams, a third party and open setup. Setup subject to change due to placement on list. :)

amidoingitrite

Person of Interest is great. I would like to see this game come to fruition and go well :)

it is a cool show ok )))::

(but i forgot to watch it bcos it was on at a lame time?? like during school?? when summer ended so that was stupid)

I'd like to suggest someone for a ban. FireNinja1.

In TBT Mafia I, he posted 46 times and died Day 7. He was red.
In TBT Mafia II, he posted 95 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia III, he posted times 21 and died Night 1. He was green.
In TBT Mafia IV, he posted 27 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia V, he posted 19 times and died Night 2. He was red.
In TBT Mafia VI, he posted 20 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia VII, he posted 49 times and did not die. He was blue.
In TBT Mafia VIII, he posted 14 times and died

He hosted Mini Mafia I.
In Mini Mafia II, he posted 46 times and did not die. He was green.
In Mini Mafia III, he posted 27 times and did not die. He was blue.
He did not play Mini Mafia IV.
In Mini Mafia V, he posted 11 times and did not die. He was green.

FireNinja1 is player that is constantly a distraction. We're constantly trying to figure out if he is a townie or scum. There is absolutely no way for us to figure out what he is.

He constantly is placing placeholder votes to avoid modkill. He posts everywhere else in the forum, something that is picked up upon by other players. He is not playing to win. He's clearly not playing to help town.

Play to win.
That said, you should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. Clearly not playing towards your win objective will be grounds for a modkill and ban. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing.

Activity:
You must post in this thread at least once per full day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

I would recommend a two game ban.

I support such a move, the ability to vote for yourself is not so you can throw in a placeholder vote at the beginning, then proceed to make 80 posts elsewhere on the rest of the forum. I'm contemplating adding him to my personal banlist.

I'd like to suggest someone for a ban. FireNinja1.

In TBT Mafia I, he posted 46 times and died Day 7. He was red.
In TBT Mafia II, he posted 95 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia III, he posted times 21 and died Night 1. He was green.
In TBT Mafia IV, he posted 27 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia V, he posted 19 times and died Night 2. He was red.
In TBT Mafia VI, he posted 20 times and did not die. He was green.
In TBT Mafia VII, he posted 49 times and did not die. He was blue.
In TBT Mafia VIII, he posted 14 times and died

He hosted Mini Mafia I.
In Mini Mafia II, he posted 46 times and did not die. He was green.
In Mini Mafia III, he posted 27 times and did not die. He was blue.
He did not play Mini Mafia IV.
In Mini Mafia V, he posted 11 times and did not die. He was green.

FireNinja1 is player that is constantly a distraction. We're constantly trying to figure out if he is a townie or scum. There is absolutely no way for us to figure out what he is.

He constantly is placing placeholder votes to avoid modkill. He posts everywhere else in the forum, something that is picked up upon by other players. He is not playing to win. He's clearly not playing to help town.

I would recommend a two game ban.
I also agree with this. I don't know if me saying this will change anything, but... it might.

His inactivity in each game And the fact thst for the most part, he does not post, regardless of alignment.

Reposting for exposure:

I'd like to address something that happened in this game. Giving out the link to Mafia chat is UNACCEPTABLE. Even if you give it to someone who isn't playing the game. You risk exposing your team and is unfair for all parties involved. In this case, the person who received the link told a living Town player that they had access to scum chat. Even though they didn't give the living player the link, this immediately put a living Mafia player at risk. It would be easy for the Town player to narrow down a list of players who could likely have shared the link. In this game, they actually deduced correctly, but steps were taken by myself to mitigate the consequences.

For this reason, and for multiple failures to respect the rules in pretty much all of my games, I am permanently banning iLoveYou from my games. I recommend all other hosts consider carefully if they want her in their games as well.

main page needs updating lelele

Shut your pretty mouth Oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back