• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the ban list from the last game. We decided to only ban Capella and MissNoodle for 1 week instead of 2 because oath didn't give them a warning. But in the future we'll expect the hosts to give a warning PM.

on the table it says "approved by by" when it should be "approved by"

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp nevermind

A new Main Series hosting slot is now open for those who are eligible. Cory still needs a co-host for his Mini Series game. PLEASE APPLY WITHIN.

For same reason we reduced their ban to 1 week (see Jeremy's post), we won't be pushing back MissNiamh/Capella's game by one slot per the stated ban rules. From now on though this will apply.

Username: Lauren
Co-Host: none
Approved Host: Yes
Game Type: Main/Mini/Nub - Main
Game Theme: The walking dead
Game Setup Notes:Semi open and no pm, major spoilers, join at own risk.

Last edited:
Queue is full again! Look forward to Superpenguin's Birds Mini game open to signups now, and Tina's Pirates Main game opening soon. :)

Neither Natty nor Villagedweller are approved and they are hosting a mini together...

Sorry dolby, but tsundere is co-hosting with me.

Last edited:
Quick question- can we ban someone from our playerlist who we don't want to play? It won't be apart of official banlist, obviously, but if there was a player I would rather not let play could I refuse?

Username: Lauren
Co-Host: none
Approved Host: Yes
Game Type: Main/Mini/Nub - Main
Game Theme: The walking dead
Game Setup Notes:Closed and no pm, major spoilers, join at own risk.

I'm changing my game to closed as semi open seems ridiculous for a game with 100% unique roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back