Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the ban list from the last game. We decided to only ban Capella and MissNoodle for 1 week instead of 2 because oath didn't give them a warning. But in the future we'll expect the hosts to give a warning PM.

on the table it says "approved by by" when it should be "approved by"

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp nevermind

A new Main Series hosting slot is now open for those who are eligible. Cory still needs a co-host for his Mini Series game. PLEASE APPLY WITHIN.

For same reason we reduced their ban to 1 week (see Jeremy's post), we won't be pushing back MissNiamh/Capella's game by one slot per the stated ban rules. From now on though this will apply.

Username: Lauren
Co-Host: none
Approved Host: Yes
Game Type: Main/Mini/Nub - Main
Game Theme: The walking dead
Game Setup Notes:Semi open and no pm, major spoilers, join at own risk.

Last edited:
Queue is full again! Look forward to Superpenguin's Birds Mini game open to signups now, and Tina's Pirates Main game opening soon. :)

Neither Natty nor Villagedweller are approved and they are hosting a mini together...

Sorry dolby, but tsundere is co-hosting with me.

Last edited:
Quick question- can we ban someone from our playerlist who we don't want to play? It won't be apart of official banlist, obviously, but if there was a player I would rather not let play could I refuse?

Username: Lauren
Co-Host: none
Approved Host: Yes
Game Type: Main/Mini/Nub - Main
Game Theme: The walking dead
Game Setup Notes:Closed and no pm, major spoilers, join at own risk.

I'm changing my game to closed as semi open seems ridiculous for a game with 100% unique roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back