• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Next host" in my post was referring to Prin. I was only talking about the minis, since that would be a good way to pick everything back up. But all of the mini hosts are invested in unofficial games right now.

There's nothing wrong with unofficials. But don't sign up to host and then host an unofficial one instead. :lemon: (Or disappear like the other host)

Found a problem with the unofficials.

Last edited:
No longer hosting with rage, so:

Username: Tina
Co-Host: None
Approved Host: Yes/No
Game Type: Main/Mini/Nub
Game Theme: Mafia.*
Game Setup Notes: no PM.

* Yes, I'm being serious. It won't be that straight forward, of course, but I'm not borrowing a story from a pre-existing franchise.

Last edited:

* Yes, I'm being serious. It won't be that straight forward, of course, but I'm not borrowing a story from a pre-existing franchise.
will it be weeboo?

will it be weeboo?

Tina's game will be next. Next up is a mini since we are skipping a main in the queue and all of the other mini hosts aren't ready. Prin's game may be removed from the list, but she will need a new co-host at the very least.

yESSSSS
I miss ye olde no-theme games...

Tina's game will be next. Next up is a mini since we are skipping a main in the queue and all of the other mini hosts aren't ready. Prin's game may be removed from the list, but she will need a new co-host at the very least.
what about oath??

My game is ready to go, how does my stubbornness mean anything? I assume that Tina and Prin's game was cancelled, and Tina's game is the replacement.

If no PM, then will we have Wills? Very sick of no PM games with no wills. Might not have a purpose for most players in the long run, but for some of the blues it will be very helpful in clearing up night actions or revealing "cleared" names.

If no PM, then will we have Wills? Very sick of no PM games with no wills. Might not have a purpose for most players in the long run, but for some of the blues it will be very helpful in clearing up night actions or revealing "cleared" names.

ehhh i mean it would be nice if they were a cop and at least left subtle hints about who they inspected (ex they were really gunning after someone, but the next day they kinda brushed them off) so they prob got a town result back? but i remember the last game that used wills people pretty much forgot about them so

Go ahead and remove it, I'm quitting TBT anyway and was just staying for mafia.

what about oath??

He said he wanted to wait for unofficial games too, which we shouldn't do.

Urh I'll start making mine so im ready if need be.

We were trying to get a mini, not a main. After the next mini, we will try Minties' again.

My game is ready to go, how does my stubbornness mean anything? I assume that Tina and Prin's game was cancelled, and Tina's game is the replacement.

That's not what you told me a few days ago when I asked you to put it up. Tina's wasn't a replacement of Prin's, it was added to the open slot, but then went to the top because no one else was hosting when I asked.

Jer when did I say that? We havent talked about my game.

If anything I woulf have said wait until the unoffivials are done because people will go obs/replacements if theyre already in an unofficial.

Jer when did I say that? We havent talked about my game.

If anything I woulf have said wait until the unoffivials are done because people will go obs/replacements if theyre already in an unofficial.

That's what you did say, silly.
A mini should be put up and no one in the queue was doing it, so Tina gets to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back