• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jer when did I say that? We havent talked about my game.

If anything I woulf have said wait until the unoffivials are done because people will go obs/replacements if theyre already in an unofficial.

Yeah that's what I don't want to do though. Otherwise we could have just waited for Justin.

Yeah that's what I don't want to do though. Otherwise we could have just waited for Justin.

Okay so you dont want a mini to start with unofficials going because people will go obs/replacements in the mini. NOW do you see the problem eith unofficials?

Okay so you dont want a mini to start with unofficials going because people will go obs/replacements in the mini. NOW do you see the problem eith unofficials?

That's what you said, not me. What I said is that we won't let unofficial games affect official games from being made, which is why Tina is hosting the next one.

That's what you said, not me. What I said is that we won't let unofficial games affect official games from being made, which is why Tina is hosting the next one.

Except the unofficial games DO affect the official games from being made, no matter how much we may hope it doesn't. It doesn't matter if you say you won't let the unofficials affect the official games, because the very existence of the unofficials affects the officials.

Except the unofficial games DO affect the official games from being made, no matter how much we may hope it doesn't. It doesn't matter if you say you won't let the unofficials affect the official games, because the very existence of the unofficials affects the officials.

The only reason it affected them was because all of the hosts including you said it did. There's no other reason. When Tina starts hers, you'll see. :lemon:

You're forgetting that Justin made an unofficial instead of making an official.

Can I use this thread to say I'm seeking an approved host to cohost with me? I'd like to sign up to host a mini now that I finally fit that 4 month requirement (and the others).

Oh well, just used the thread.

Last edited:
Can I use this thread to say I'm seeking an approved host to cohost with me? I'd like to sign up to host a mini now that I finally fit that 4 month requirement (and the others).

Oh well, just used the thread.

If nobody else offers, I'm free! Just shoot me some early details of what you're planning to do. :)

Who says I can't help co-host with two games? They're not running at the same time after all! :p Side's, that's Jer's game.
o i thought u cant be on either queue if youre already cohosting but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back