Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao that didn't work out so well last time did it?

Either way you can be kind to new players even if you're mafia, there's no reason not to. I find that it's usually the townies that get nasty with newer players anyways.

it didn't work out because nobody listened to me lol

Hello there, everyone - Just stopping by to check if Mafia here on TBT is 'dead', and if there is any interest in resurrecting it in such a case? Or are you all playing elsewhere by now, or quit completely?

Hello there, everyone - Just stopping by to check if Mafia here on TBT is 'dead', and if there is any interest in resurrecting it in such a case? Or are you all playing elsewhere by now, or quit completely?

As a newer member who wasn't around when Mafia was popular, I'd be interested in playing.

I'm interested in playing some games, but I think there's a big divide between certain factions of members that I doubt Mafia would be a wise idea.

i asked abe/endless to ask some of his buddies join (According to Abe, Who is the Mafia Master according to himself they are Good) so

someone kill tbt mafia

kill yursel ://////////////////////////////////
but it is already dead sweetums =)))))) =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( rip TBT Mafia 2014-2014

go back to ur filrtuy website you hoolgian! >_< !!~~

yas babe

RIP mafia. :[ I can't see myself bothering to find a new place to play forum mafia, but oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back