• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 8 banned people to add to the list so far. I'm glad we have the ban list, because you can see how they affected the games. Hopefully those 8 learn their lesson. :)

We have 8 banned people to add to the list so far. I'm glad we have the ban list, because you can see how they affected the games. Hopefully those 8 learn their lesson. :)

oh snapple

- - - Post Merge - - -

yaaaasss jer is gonna slay

Sorry for ending up in TBT mafia detention. Not that I plan to come back for a while anyway. :rolleyes:

Username: Jeremy
Co-Host: Tom
Approved Host: Yes
Game Type: Main
Game Theme: Oregon Trail
Game Setup Notes: TBD

I think placeholder votes should only be allowed in plurality lynches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*votes

I know there is a debate in other places on whether or not placeholder votes should be allowed. I'm not sure if they should be.

If anything consistent placeholder voters who never change or don't change to a candidate often should face a ban from mafia games for a few days. If all you have time to vote for is placeholders, you don't have time to dedicate to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back