Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think oath should just start his mini. Prin is gone and Justin is being weird.

edit: Also, I put up an ad for Nub Mafia in an attempt to get some new players. Although it will take a while before nub players will impact the amount of players in the main games.

edit 2: Wow, 20 seconds after I put it up and we already have a signup.

Last edited:
I think oath should just start his mini. Prin is gone and Justin is being weird.

edit: Also, I put up an ad for Nub Mafia in an attempt to get some new players. Although it will take a while before nub players will impact the amount of players in the main games.

edit 2: Wow, 20 seconds after I put it up and we already have a signup.

Well I'll start my mini after justice's stupid weeaboo game

So the next mafia game will be in a year then?

I don't know, apparently the next host is MIA, and the next two after that want to wait for some lame unofficial ones. And let's see, after that we have one hosted by justice who is doing an unofficial one as well. So why are our hosts so lame right now? Maybe whoever signs up in the open mini slot should be the next host.

They are unofficial though. They should have no impact on the official games. I fully blame Justin for this problem though.

Wasn't it you who said we could do unofficials?

And yes, they do have an impact on officials. People want to focus on one game, not two or three.

Wasn't it you who said we could do unofficials?

And yes, they do have an impact on officials. People want to focus on one game, not two or three.

There's nothing wrong with unofficials. But don't sign up to host and then host an unofficial one instead. :lemon: (Or disappear like the other host)

You guys might want to do a mafia schedule wipe to weed out inactive hosts in order to get things moving. I think there was a dry spell in signups in September (school starting for many during that time) but seeing the signup interests in recent unofficials, I don't see why we can't get larger games going.

You guys might want to do a mafia schedule wipe to weed out inactive hosts in order to get things moving. I think there was a dry spell in signups in September (school starting for many during that time) but seeing the signup interests in recent unofficials, I don't see why we can't get larger games going.

We need to do a mini right now, but the mini hosts are invested in unofficial games for some reason. Justin's game could have been official.

There's nothing wrong with unofficials. But don't sign up to host and then host an unofficial one instead. :lemon: (Or disappear like the other host)

Probably because the queues weren't showing any signs of movement soon. Plus one is an experimental setup, probably not designed for a Mini and is third in line for the Mini Queue. I would think that skipping the two ahead of them would reflect poorly upon themselves.

I didn't expect the queue to move, and Capella wanted me to cohost with her. My setup for that game isn't really meant for a mini anyway since its experimental. And I didn't know Prin was MIA so I thought Justin, Prin and Oath would host before me. I have my game setup already but I didn't expect to host until months later, or maybe a year because I thought mafia was taking a big break.

Last edited:
I don't know, apparently the next host is MIA, and the next two after that want to wait for some lame unofficial ones. And let's see, after that we have one hosted by justice who is doing an unofficial one as well. So why are our hosts so lame right now? Maybe whoever signs up in the open mini slot should be the next host.

Well it's not like I didn't WANT to do my game, actually quite the contrary, I worked incredibly hard on my game as I always do. I just didn't get enough sign ups for it to even be considered a mini. Disappointing considering how many people foamed at the mouth to join the unofficial ones that came up. I find it frustrating, but you can't force people to play.

Well it's not like I didn't WANT to do my game, actually quite the contrary, I worked incredibly hard on my game as I always do. I just didn't get enough sign ups for it to even be considered a mini. Disappointing considering how many people foamed at the mouth to join the unofficial ones that came up. I find it frustrating, but you can't force people to play.

I JOINED YOURS AND AN UNOFFICIAL

LOVE ME.

Give a call for signups another call Minties, interest seems to be higher in mafia lately. Maybe once nub mafia is full the mods could advertise for you?

"Next host" in my post was referring to Prin. I was only talking about the minis, since that would be a good way to pick everything back up. But all of the mini hosts are invested in unofficial games right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back