Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw shouldnt kuma get banned for being replaced

but yeah the newbie game is pretty much empty. maybe more advertising could be used?

btw shouldnt kuma get banned for being replaced

but yeah the newbie game is pretty much empty. maybe more advertising could be used?

i think it was mentioned that natty and harry hadnt sent in people to be up for banning.

i think it was mentioned that natty and harry hadnt sent in people to be up for banning.

I didn't know we had to send a request for people to be banned. o:

But Jeremy did PM me asking if I gave warnings to the modkilled people so idk

Well I can understand why people weren't banned for missing a vote, but Kuma failed to meet the activity requirements (posting) so idk

Minties, don't scrap the game, add it when there's a slot again to main or mini, I know people were excited for it!

I was pretty excited for it, but I didn't just want two factions because I wanted something cool. I would need a good amount of people. I'll think about adding it again. I love Game of Thrones and I wanted to write about it :p

I'd rather that happen, I was expecting Minties to be around 2 weeks, mine is no where near ready, I'm happy to have the delay

I agree. Hell, I dunno if even the next mini would draw in people.

We have plenty of people for a mini. It's just the numbers are low right now- too low for a main. And apparently the noobs have lost interest as well. We may need to do a mafia advertising campaign. :p

But I would suggest we put the entire main queue on hold. For Minties' game, we should remove all of the signups or ask if they want to stay as reserved. And the status can be changed from "Canceled" to "On Hold". Then, when the environment changes closer to what it was before, the game can start signups all over again (just with a lot more reserved places). If Minties is okay with that, I think that's what we should do.

You could, like, advertise mafia on a banner at the top of the page. A lot of people probably don't know what forum mafia is or what it's about.

Yeah, but that would probably be better for Nub Mafia.

Advertising nub mafia would be good if a little more attention is given to the nub games (with mini alongside to hold current players' interests). Then once some players have been generated, then we can all start playing main mafia games again, huzzah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back