Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (153) +
Please rate me 5 stars if you adopt a villager and leave positive Wi-fi :)

Tips for lower tier villagers are appreciated! TBT or IGB

In boxes=

↓ ATTENTION ↓
PLEASE ADD MY CYCLING FC: 4914-6692-5640

You can choose up to 3 wrapped presents from my train station and all the candy you can eat!
For a little more info see post #492

Current members
Panduhh (Myself)

[If anyone is interested in cycling on my page; No commitments; feel free to message me.]

Panduhh's Rules; Read them please
♫ *NEW* Reserve a villager! You may ONLY reserve a villager that CURRENTLY lives in my town and it will be 5 TBT. If a villager is not reserved and it boxes up, it will be First come first served.
♫ If you post you are lurking for someone I am more likely to message you so they are not voided.
♫ I do not care what you do with the villager after you have them.
♫ Try to have space when claiming a villager. This is convenient for me and other people.
♫ Please for the love of Animal Crossing.. Do not fight, if there's too much fighting/complaining from you I will simply ignore your request.
♫ I may choose to raffle/auction/sell some of my more popular villagers. This is my choice. I may also give, for instance Zucker away for free, if I get another Zucker, I may sell him.
♫ I will post when a villager is voided, there is no specific time.
♫ Do NOT talk to any villagers EXCEPT the one you are adopting!!
♫ I reserve the right to decline you a villager. Don't give me a reason please.

♫ If you'd like to visit main street/the camp site just let me know first.

Villagers in Disaster<3 Panduhh's town
★Francine ♛
★Wolfgang♛
★Mira
★Caroline
★Coach
★Frita
★Cookie
★Derwin
★Willow

Villagers in Nirn<3 Panduhh's 2nd town
★Paula
★Lopez
★Cobb
★Cranston
★Punchy
★Lily
★Ricky
★Truffles

♛ Have lurkers, please read the rules about lurkers in the spoiler below.

All villagers should have at least 5 minutes, I never know who is going to be someones ultimate dreamie.

Rules for lurking; Please try to lurk no more than 3 villagers at a time! This is more convenient for me to keep track of who is lurking who. This DOES NOT mean you are 100% guaranteed a villager!!! This means if I post a villager and no one wants them within an amount of time I see fit, you will be notified. This also means I MAY or MAY NOT message you after posting the villager up so you have a bit of time to claim them. I am usually very good with my lurkers though and do let you know!

**If you obtained your villager please notify me if you remember so I can remove you from the list so you do not continuously get messaged about a villager you already own. Either post here or VM me. :)

Villagers in Woodbury being cycled; Main town, slow cycling.
★Tangy ♛

[/FONT]

*These villagers are being held for main town

I am not going to be using 'the list' because I don't agree with it! In my opinion a lot of 'auto-voids' are very cute and I will announce them. Deal with it!

**Any and all rules are subject to change if I see fit. I can not guarantee any villager is 100% original. Many people visit my town and I have voided villagers move in all the time.

**You may notice sometimes I don't cycle for a few days, this is more than likely because I have someone who wants a villager (who is in boxes) and for whatever reason they can't pick them up immediately. Since I do this because I WANT to, I hold the villager so they do not get voided.I HATE voiding poor villagers :(

Last edited:
Lobo.jpg

Lobo the cranky wolf is in boxes

Lobo has been adopted!

Last edited:
thank you; Please make sure to add my cycling FC!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lobo has been adopted!

Last edited:
biff.jpg

Biff is in boxes! Will void in 10 minutes

Biff has been voied

Last edited:
Panduhh's cycling thread [Online] Tutu in boxes

Olaf.png

Olaf has moved in!
At the rate of -bad-villagers I'm getting all at once I should have a boom of good ones soon.. RIGHT?!

:mad:

Last edited:
Back