• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

arg! i just found out about the newest info!!!!&#3

MushroomBoy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
i just found out about alal the new stuff in that big article at nintendo forums! y'know, how you can choose which acre y'wanna put yer house?!?!?! and there's no post office?!?!? and the hair salon!?!?!?

at first i was werried k.k. would be taken out, but he's in too! YAY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just found out?

:p

I found out about imaybe a week ago or so.

:D

I just found out of the hair salon just now.

Cool! I was getting bored of having a hat!

:p

the full article WAS at the nintendo forums, but i don't think it's there, or at least back a few pages in the ds section. good thing i reserved the game! ill probably get a guide too! cuz im cool like that. :jay:

Zaxophone said:
Hey guys, im new to the site.
Yeah, I cant wait for ACDS. The hair salon sounds cool too.
Welcome.

^_^

Yah, that'll be cool. I wonder if you could design your own hair style and save it liek a design... maybe....

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Zaxophone said:
Welcome.

^_^

Yah, that'll be cool. I wonder if you could design your own hair style and save it liek a design... maybe....
That's been comfirmed by Team Triforce. :yes:

YES! I can finally do spiked hair for guy characters... *evil smile*

Yes, I will be playing as a guy character,

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Zaxophone said:
Welcome.

^_^

That's been comfirmed by Team Triforce. :yes:
dont forget hats

:eek:

you get to make your own hats : O

im happy

:)

*dances*

Back