Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Kayla, calm down.

To state the obvious, there is currently one vote on you.
SuperPenguin.

Now, there is a great thing about this: You aren't more likely than me to get lynched Day 1, and, right now, things are looking towards "No Lynch."

In my opinion, you look desparate to stay alive. Does anyone else agree?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I just had to say the first sentence for comedic effect.

If you guys won't lynch Kayla then fine. I wont drop my suspicions on her, though. But a no lynch is just stupid.

Kayla, calm down.

To state the obvious, there is currently one vote on you.
SuperPenguin.

Now, there is a great thing about this: You aren't more likely than me to get lynched Day 1, and, right now, things are looking towards "No Lynch."

In my opinion, you look desparate to stay alive. Does anyone else agree?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I just had to say the first sentence for comedic effect.

It's not so much desperate to stay alive, rather helping you guys not waste a lynch by defending myself and trying to show you guys that you're about to make a mistake. With majority lynch it doesn't take much to get other people to jump on a vote. Especially when we are dealing with 5 Mafia players who know I am Town.

If you remember Game 4 .. it only takes like 2-3 votes to get everyone else on board into lynching someone.

There are a couple of people who know why I voted for you Blu Rose. I don't even necessarily think you are Mafia. You guys should not be looking too much into my vote for Blu Rose.

I'm gonna go out and defend ILoveYou.

Kayla brings up a lot of discussion to the game and gets the ball rolling. She calls out people and draws attention to those who avoid. Kayla is someone who aggravates the mafia unless the people she is calling out aren't mafia.

What I'm saying is that Kayla talks a lot on here, and she gets other people to join in. And if you notice her "list" of people didn't really change from the Pirate Mini Mafia. Kayla brings discussion to this thread which we really need. I think she should be inspected rather than lynched on day one. Get it out of the way now because Kayla is a strong player and the sooner we know the more we can trust her and use her to our advantage and not decide to lynch her every other day because we are still "unsure" about her.

Inspect her before you kill her because she brings up a lot of good points and I would like to trust those points if she is a Townie. This is my strategy at least.

Let me remind you all that Kayla has yet to have to defend herself at a lynch in any of the previous mafia games. This is her first time defending herself, so none of us have any idea what to expect from her in how she goes about it. It seems to me that she is being very effective in defending herself with a fear tactic.

She knows she is a strong player, so obviously she will use this as an advantage in her defense. You guys can't just blindly believe what she says and wuss out of lynching her. People lie; Kayla lies. She knows that you all value her and think she is some saint to the town, and that we can't win without her cause she's just so awesome, bla bla blah.

She's just trying to strike fear into you guys into getting you to get off of lynching her by saying that not only is she an asset cause she's Kayla, but because she is important in this game. Well, she basically just told the mafia she is blue if she is not a part of the mafia. Way to go, bravo!

Yeah, I am pushing for a lynch on Kayla. Yeah, if she flips town, I would obviously be highly criticized and possibly pay for it at the next lynch. But you guys can't wuss out of voting for someone for the lynch. Vote someone; vote Kayla! She even told me in IRC she doesn't care if she gets lynched; the voting record will help us out as the game progresses to strike scum at future lynches.

And stop saying that by lynching you, we are wasting a lynch, because we all know that mafia players use this in their defense posts all the time:

By getting suspicion on me, Town will have to waste a lynch on a Townsperson.
So far I already have a few votes. Before it will go any higher, I would like to say that it would be a waste of a lynch.
VillageDweller said:
you should not waste a lynch on me

I didn't want you to waste an incarceration.

do not waste a hit on me

These are just the ones that used the exact word "waste." I'm sure there were others that were worded differently but sent the same message.

##Vote: FanousOnTheLoose

Just as a placeholder, but i will most likely swing with no lynch

You coward. Sure, let's do a ****in' no lynch. Not like we have someone who I'm sure is planning something (Dolby) or someone who's debatably suspicious (iLoveYou).

Ya'll takin' the easy way out.

Let me remind you all that Kayla has yet to have to defend herself at a lynch in any of the previous mafia games. This is her first time defending herself, so none of us have any idea what to expect from her in how she goes about it. It seems to me that she is being very effective in defending herself with a fear tactic.

She knows she is a strong player, so obviously she will use this as an advantage in her defense. You guys can't just blindly believe what she says and wuss out of lynching her. People lie; Kayla lies. She knows that you all value her and think she is some saint to the town, and that we can't win without her cause she's just so awesome, bla bla blah.

She's just trying to strike fear into you guys into getting you to get off of lynching her by saying that not only is she an asset cause she's Kayla, but because she is important in this game. Well, she basically just told the mafia she is blue if she is not a part of the mafia. Way to go, bravo!

Yeah, I am pushing for a lynch on Kayla. Yeah, if she flips town, I would obviously be highly criticized and possibly pay for it at the next lynch. But you guys can't wuss out of voting for someone for the lynch. Vote someone; vote Kayla! She even told me in IRC she doesn't care if she gets lynched; the voting record will help us out as the game progresses to strike scum at future lynches.

And stop saying that by lynching you, we are wasting a lynch, because we all know that mafia players use this in their defense posts all the time:

What else do I say then? I know that anybody who votes to lynch me at any time during the game will have the Town waste a day's lynch on me. I need to get the message across somehow to prevent you guys from making this mistake. I can't find any better words to describe the movement you are trying to start Superpenguin than: a mistake. Tell me how else do I defend myself from here?

It's a careless way to start off the game in my opinion. I'm doing my best to drop hints so you guys avoid wasting shots / lynches on me & you just want to go ahead and confirm me through my death.

I actively participate in the Mafia threads. I do not hide, I vote when I can and I discuss with anyone in the IRC who is willing to discuss. Just because you were right about Trundle being Mafia last game, on Day One, it doesn't mean you will always be right. You need to think your targets more carefully and not just say "oops ok I'll deal with whatever punishment you guys wanna give me now" after it's done and the role is revealed.

You are a big contributor to the thread. I can't believe you're willing to have the Town go after you, after I die Town myself. That's two big names out. Score & score for Mafia (assuming you are not Mafia).

Okay, for whatever reason, I'm believing that your example of "People lie; Kayla lies" applies to you.

She didn't necessarily tell us that she was Mafia. But, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. Yeah, she did tell me to kill Kuma last game, so that might cause her to get a tad bit cocky...

Actually, the voting record, in this particular case, would not help us. Band wagoners, band wagoners, everywhere...

These are just the ones that used the exact word "waste." I'm sure there were others that were worded differently but sent the same message.
Funnily enough, I've used this exact same excuse in previous Mafia games.

I've said that we would have been wasting a whole day's work on me in Game III (remember Karla?).

Also, I'd like to throw four names straight off the Voting Thread.

Dolby
Prin
Lunatic
TheCreeperHugz

I throw these names out as they were the first four to vote on "No lynch."
Although Prin changed, these are just my observations thus far.

Now, I need to get some sleep...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note that I was ninja'd by Kayla

I decided to switch my vote to Prin. We need a majority and that obviously will not happen with Kayla at this point. I'd rather we lynch someone than no one, and I don't feel comfortable with lynching Dolby, because he seems to be acting like his normal town self. Which is annoying in its own right, but we'll just have to deal with him like always.

Prin was quick to jump on board for the No Lynch and then quickly shifted over to Blu Rose. I don't know whether or not this behavior is just because she is new, or is just going with the crowd to hide. Either way, we should lynch someone Day One, and if it's not going to be Kayla today, then let's go for Prin.

Prin is new to Mafia V, she obviously went for the bandwagon. I don't blame her though. Dolby is just a distraction and Creeper/Lunatic jumped on.

I get that it's hard to choose Day One lynch, but there is still so much time left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be willing to go for Prin as well as Kayla at least got the chance to defend herself. Not sure if all players read her defense though.

Is it just me, or is Superpenguin acting pretty suspicious. His avatar is a chicken, yet his username implies that he likes penguins? I'll let you decide what's really going on here.

Is it just me, or is Superpenguin acting pretty suspicious. His avatar is a chicken, yet his username implies that he likes penguins? I'll let you decide what's really going on here.

He's had the avatar for ages. What the hell?

I'm dying. OMFG.
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

This is the real deal guys. The master.

##VOTE: SuperPenguin

(KIDDING KIDDING SARCASM)

Pretty funny joke right there

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Egbert is a chicken

Well, I found that to be hilarious. :p

But I hope all your posts aren't so... How should I word it? Not serious?

Back