Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Unfortunately, I really don't have any reason to believe it's either Lunatic or Beary over the other. My gut feeling says Lunatic though, despite him acting rather 'pro-town' throughout the game. The reason being more of a 'why not Beary'. The entire game since he died, Oath has been taunting Beary in IRC/Mumble about her being scum, having scum partners, and whatnot. While Oath is known to be a salty **** sometimes, I believe he still wants to ultimately win the game. Notice that he never made any comments about FireNinja or Minties. I think he was trying to draw fake attention to Beary and drive us away from the real scum, as he should.

I'm prepared to ##VOTE: Lunatic but I'm going to wait to hear back from him regarding this post first.

Well, I can't really defend myself against the actions of a player that's not even in the game anymore. I have no idea why Oath is pressuring Beary, but I don't go in the IRC, so it could very well be that he'd do the same to me. I mean, you can all lynch me if you want. Like I said, I'm tired of this game. However, I'd like to leave this question with all of you: If I were really scum, why would I have thrown FireNinja's name out there, and voted for Minties? Surely if I were the other scum, I would have tried my best to keep her alive, because I can assure you I'd be as paranoid as hell to be left alone.

Therein lies the reason that I find Beary so suspicious that it's not even funny. She didn't vote for Minties because she trusted her? Yeah, I wonder why Beary trusted her.

(Btw, Justin, I'm a gurl) :3

Well, I can't really defend myself against the actions of a player that's not even in the game anymore. I have no idea why Oath is pressuring Beary, but I don't go in the IRC, so it could very well be that he'd do the same to me. I mean, you can all lynch me if you want. Like I said, I'm tired of this game. However, I'd like to leave this question with all of you: If I were really scum, why would I have thrown FireNinja's name out there, and voted for Minties? Surely if I were the other scum, I would have tried my best to keep her alive, because I can assure you I'd be as paranoid as hell to be left alone.

Therein lies the reason that I find Beary so suspicious that it's not even funny. She didn't vote for Minties because she trusted her? Yeah, I wonder why Beary trusted her.

(Btw, Justin, I'm a gurl) :3

We both shared suspicions of Trundle. I trusted her because we felt the same way, but now I don't.

I'm sorry Lunatic, but l just can't believe you. I really think that you're mafia.

Looks like the Majority was reached today!

The evidence is very strong; hopefully the last red is lynched.

I'll just post this here before the days end post.

Lunatic + Minties = Lunties = scum team of the year.

<3

diE9GC1.jpg

ENDGAME

By the time company finally woke on day seven, the sun was way up high in the sun.

"Where the heck is Trundle," said a bleary eyed LittleBeary. "He was suppose to wake us up! Plus he hasn’t accused me of anything for at least a couple hours... something isn’t right."

The Company all nodded nervously. They hated to think something had happened to him in the night. From just around the corner, someone could be seen pacing alongside the river.

"That must be him now… wait hold on, that’s Ashtot!"

And right she was. Ashtot walked up to the company looking very grim indeed.

"I’ve just been a little way down the river, looking for Trundle. Found his body a few miles down… He was innocent, just like I said," started Ashtot. The company knew better than to trust his words straight away, but the look in his eyes told them this was no lie. Trundle had been his brother.

"Im so sorry," said Hikari. Everyones eyes popped out at the sound of his voice. This was one of the few times that he actually spoke during the journey. No one understood how much he missed the Old Forest or his Goldberry.

"I want to believe you, to trust you," said Justin. "I said it earlier, but we had SirGanatar follow Ashtot. Just after he told me he was a Goblin, he was killed. Explain yourself."

Ashtot's eyes widened for the briefest moments, and then it all made sense. With a roar, he transformed into a enormous Bear. Staring around at the company briefly, he quickly turned back.

"Not a goblin, friends. A skin changer. That was my Bear form that he must of seen." Ashtot looked pretty pleased with his explanation. So were the company. Justin quivered in his boots - that was the last thing that poor Bilbo Baggins had expected. What a story he had to tell back home.

"Well then," Said Kuma. "Where does that leave us, I wonder."

"Me too," answered BellBringerGreen. "There is still a traitor amongst our midst, and if we don't catch them soon, we will be the ones floating down the river next. Just like Trundle." The rest silently agreed

The company started moving for the day. At the end of the river where Trundle had been killed, there was one final mountain they had to climb. The sun was low in the sky by the time they reached the top, but it was well worth it. There, on the horizon, was Erebor. All the ground around it was blackened from the great Wyrm Fireninja1, though it was still a majesty to be looked upon. Almost all the Dwarves of the party stared at it, open mouthed. All but one.

"We best start up camp here," said Lunatic eagerly. "Erebor is empty, we will be needing our strength to defend it tomorrow in case someone else tries to claim it."

The company agreed and began throwing off their packs and setting down their sleeping bags. Lunatic simply watched. Tonight would be the last. The journey ends here, she decided.

Creeping up on them from behind, Lunatic finally showed her true colors. She grabbed one of the dwarfs by the throat and announced herself to the company.

"Dwarf scum!" she yelled. "Turn back now, or I'll cut his throat."

The Company all stared in awe. "It was you.. you all along." stuttered one of them. Lunatic simply smiled showing a jagged array of pointy yellow teeth and black gums.

Out of nowhere came the sound of pony. It galloped at lighting speed towards the party. Lunatic Threw the Dwarf she held infront of here in order to avoid a collision. From it jumped none other than Thorin Oakenshield himself. The company all stared with their jaws dropping to the ground. With one mighty swing of the great blade Orcrist, Thorin Lobbed off Lunatic's head and sent it spinning through the air and over the edge of the cliff. Her body followed soon after, red blood pooled at their feet as it slipped away.

"Follow me, we march for Erebor tonight!" yelled Thorin. The Company cheered. Erebor was theirs at last.

Lunatic the Goblin fell by the steps of Erebor. (Actually a shaman, but what the **** is that)

GAME OVER! THE COMPANY OF THORIN OAKENSHIELD ARE VICTORIOUS!

Observers Chat | Mafia Chat | Action List

Last edited:
I've gotta say, I loved playing as mafia. At first I thought I'd hate it, but... No. o-o

I felt at so much ease when I would post things-where before when I was town-I was paranoid and worried that I'd make myself look like mafia when I wasn't.

You'll probably laugh at scum chat

Back