• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

DrUdtEj.jpg

Day 7

Trundle sighed at length. All the rumours, the theories – vindicated at last. He picked up the last of Minties two severed arms and threw it into the river. It bobbed here and there as it floated downstream.

Just one left, one left and he would be the Town hero. Sure, there had been a few bumps along the way, and he deeply regretted the death of those many innocents. For one to pass on death like that, they themselves would have to be ready for a great deal of death on their own part. Trundle knew it all too well. On the Quest for Erebor, he would honourably offer up his own life.

From behind a large boulder, someone was watching Trundle. They rubbed a bump on their head from where they had been hit by a shield in the fight earlier. Maybe if that shield hadn’t struck them down they could have taken out a couple more Dwarves. Too late now - Minties was dead. They slipped away from the outcrop and paced towards Trundle. A quick glance from side to side told them that they were the only one around.

As the sun began to rise, Trundle took one deep breath of morning air. Time to wake up the rest of the camp, an early start would be good for them. Quite suddenly he felt the icy bite of steel on his throat. There was no time to react as it traced a quick and thin green line across his throat. He dropped to his knees and fell to the floor gargling. With a casual kick, the attacker nudged Trundles twitching body into the river. All the way downstream it floated with a wake of green blood swirling behind.

Trundle the Dwarf didn’t get a chance to celebrate.

Day 7 is now underway and will last 39 hours, ending Monday 24th at 2am GMT. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Warning: One single-sentence post will no longer be considered as a satisfactory amount of activity to avoid being modkilled.

Last edited:
Dead players are warned to stay out of the thread. Further intervention can and will lead to future game bans. Show some courtesy and save the taunting until the end, please.

Edit: really Mary? After the warning you provide the Town with specific information on a living player. You still had a goodbye post but that is not on. Updated the ban list.

Last edited:
Does anyone besides me think that strange, that Trundle wants Mary to be lynched, and then she dies in the night?

Ohai---

No, I was working with Trundle toward the end. He did not want me lynched. I helped prolong Jubs' life a little.

Bye guys <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Vital information? I think not, considering it's obvious)

Holy ****

Okay, I'm worried now. Sure we might outnumber the scum by 5 people, but with lynching and one kill per night, that would take them 2 days and one night to win. We really need to lynch the remaining scum by then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, messed up on my perception of time lel: with lynching and one kill per night, it would take them 2 full days (day and night) + a lynch to win. :x

Okay. I can work with this.

Town, we just lost our unofficial leader due to a Mafia attack. However, we can still win this. There is still more town than mafia. The good thing about Trundle is that he always leaves something behind, something useful, to be exact.

Here's the list of the proven and not proven.
Kuma - Proven by DT
Trundle - Not proven
LittleBeary (beary509) - Not proven
Justin - Proven
Lunatic - Not Proven
Ashtot (You) - Proven (technically, it's kinda hard to explain)
BellBringerGreen - Proven
Hikari - Proven
Minties - Not proven

List of the not proven:
So here are the people who aren't proven:
-Minties - Died Goblin.
-Myself - Died Dwarf.
-Lunatic
-Beary
Today, we should lynch Beary. Why you may ask? She has been against Trundle up until last night, when she supposedly admits that he wins. Look at the quote below.

Sorry Dx
I'm not that great at mafia. If Trundle dies in the night, everything is going to explode. .-.
Did you plan all of this though is the question.

o:

Okay Trundle, I guess I was wrong about you. Anyways, there's only 1 mafia left. I mean, there's like, no chance they can win. It's only a matter of time now. c: Quite frankly, I want this game to end.

Haha, defending your brother is cute. c;
And you planed to do so by killing Trundle, causing the town to go on a panic spree?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: I did add Lunatic's quote because she is still to be suspicious off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*of

Okay. I can work with this.

Town, we just lost our unofficial leader due to a Mafia attack. However, we can still win this. There is still more town than mafia. The good thing about Trundle is that he always leaves something behind, something useful, to be exact.

Here's the list of the proven and not proven.

List of the not proven:

Today, we should lynch Beary. Why you may ask? She has been against Trundle up until last night, when she supposedly admits that he wins. Look at the quote below.

Did you plan all of this though is the question.

And you planed to do so by killing Trundle, causing the town to go on a panic spree?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: I did add Lunatic's quote because she is still to be suspicious off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*of

Any mafia in their right mind would kill Trundle last night. Me saying that they would is only logical.
I personally think that Lunatic is mafia. I have mo evidence to support that, but I KNOW I am a dwarf.
Lunatic is the only possible mafia member left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no*

Any mafia in their right mind would kill Trundle last night. Me saying that they would is only logical.
I personally think that Lunatic is mafia. I have mo evidence to support that, but I KNOW I am a dwarf.
Lunatic is the only possible mafia member left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no*

You're pointing fingers again. Why should we believe you're a dwarf? No detective ever inspected you, so we can't know for sure. Your past actions + Your subtle defense of Minties and attacking Trundle has me highly concerned about you again.

Kuma: I said I want the game to be over because I'm tired of it, and next week is going to be a hell of a week for me.

You're pointing fingers again. Why should we believe you're a dwarf? No detective ever inspected you, so we can't know for sure. Your past actions + Your subtle defense of Minties and attacking Trundle has me highly concerned about you again.

Kuma: I said I want the game to be over because I'm tired of it, and next week is going to be a hell of a week for me.

I trusted Minties, but I respect Trundle now. If you want to lynch me, gg to town. Im a dwarf, deal with it.

I trusted Minties, but I respect Trundle now. If you want to lynch me, gg to town. Im a dwarf, deal with it.
But it took Trundle's death to help you respect Trundle.
You cannot expect a single player to lead us to the lynches of Mafia. If you truly wanted Trundle to help us lynch Mafia, you would have done something besides pointing fingers at him.
If you were scum, would you risk leading a lynch in order to gain trust?

But it took Trundle's death to help you respect Trundle.
You cannot expect a single player to lead us to the lynches of Mafia. If you truly wanted Trundle to help us lynch Mafia, you would have done something besides pointing fingers at him.
If you were scum, would you risk leading a lynch in order to gain trust?

Probably, since everyone views me as the village idiot.

In my opinion there are only two options, we either lynch Lunatic or Beary. Although I guess there's still me too if I'm suspected, so three options. I think we'll have all the information we need in time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a side note, my brother left for the weekend on the night of his death, just before he died. He didn't mention anything to me and didn't seem to care that he wouldn't be here so I'm thinking that he possibly knew that he was going to be killed. I'm not sure how this is possible, but if it is true, I assume Justin would have more information.

Well, I believe that Beary should be lynched, but I'm flexible enough to lynch Lunatic if you all want to. I really feel suspicious of Beary.

Well, I believe that Beary should be lynched, but I'm flexible enough to lynch Lunatic if you all want to. I really feel suspicious of Beary.

Well, I have no defense. Go ahead and lynch me if you think it will benefit the town, but it's a bit stupid.

Alright. I have mostly been working with Trundle behind PMs, with him doing most of the posting. Obviously this is no longer possible, so I might as well lay everything down on the table and hopefully finish this game.

In my eyes, today's lynch is about Lunatic VS Beary. The only other two that I haven't confirmed 100% are Ashtot and Hikari.

Why not Ashtot?

Since at this point it doesn't hurt to mention it, Ashtot came up as a Mafia Goblin two nights ago. Unfortunately, no Millers have died yet. Seeing as Minties just died as a Goblin, and Ashtot came up as it as well, I'm willing to believe that Ashtot is likely town as the Miller. (Goblin is the role Millers return as) Additionally, Trundle has made comments to me all game that he's been watching his brother for anything suspicious or the scum chat and never saw anything. Now that we know Trundle is town and they were not in cahoots, I can safely add this to the pro-Ashtot-as-town evidence pile in my mind.

Why not Hikari?

Hikari isn't 100% confirmed either. Here is what we do know though. He claimed as Lynchproof to us a few days ago. So far, nobody in the game as died as Lynchproof, or claimed as Lynchproof. So it is definitely a reasonable and believable claim. Unfortunately, it's still not a 100% confirmation unless we attempt to lynch him, so he isn't out of picture completely. Yet he isn't in the spotlight either.

So Beary or Lunatic?

Unfortunately, I really don't have any reason to believe it's either Lunatic or Beary over the other. My gut feeling says Lunatic though, despite him acting rather 'pro-town' throughout the game. The reason being more of a 'why not Beary'. The entire game since he died, Oath has been taunting Beary in IRC/Mumble about her being scum, having scum partners, and whatnot. While Oath is known to be a salty **** sometimes, I believe he still wants to ultimately win the game. Notice that he never made any comments about FireNinja or Minties. I think he was trying to draw fake attention to Beary and drive us away from the real scum, as he should.

So that's my reason for why it probably isn't Beary... which means we should lynch Lunatic. But there's still a small doubt in my mind worrying about the possibility of Hikari. He has been as silent as possible to avoid modkilling, and he has never been 100% proven. It looks like he may get modkilled today anyway though so...

I'm prepared to ##VOTE: Lunatic but I'm going to wait to hear back from him regarding this post first.

Day has been extended by 9 hours. You have 19 hours left to reach a majority.

Last edited:
Back