• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Psst.
Psst.
The retreat was a waste of time.

Let's go to the Hole in the Wall Tavern!
This was a reference to a book entitled "Septimus Heap."

Yes, I said numerous times that I wanted you to post to see what your defense was. Thank you c:

Goodness gracious, three townies have all died in a row. RIP: TCH

No one except for scum deserves to die! :c

It's just that most of the town that were lynched kinda asked for it, if they actually cared and played more pro-town their lynch could have been avoided.

beary509
You
Hikari

TheCreeperHugz
Minties
Kuma
Jubs' suspicion list is down to the four bolded. I also added Kuma in there because Kuma is in no way proven. I'll be in contact with the DTs tonight and tell them who to inspect of these.

I'm just curious, but at the beginning of Day 4, you claimed that the DT inspected me. Where are the results? Why haven't you shown the results? Hasn't the DT revealed the results yet or are you perhaps trying to hide the fact that I'm Dwarf or you're possibly Mafia?

(I apologise for my disappearance on Day 4. My parents turned the wireless off so I couldn't access this on my iPod Touch.)

I'm just curious, but at the beginning of Day 4, you claimed that the DT inspected me. Where are the results? Why haven't you shown the results? Hasn't the DT revealed the results yet or are you perhaps trying to hide the fact that I'm Dwarf or you're possibly Mafia?

(I apologise for my disappearance on Day 4. My parents turned the wireless off so I couldn't access this on my iPod Touch.)

Oh, sorry Kuma. I forgot. You came back townie from the Detective. Nevermind mind what I said.

EV6F84T.jpg

Day 5

‘What a disaster this has been,’ thought the company as they rallied themselves after the death of TheCreeperHugz. So many dwarves had fallen in the past few days that the future was looking very bleak indeed for the quest. Their camp for the night had been set up just at the opening of Mirkwood. The party were making one last stop before venturing into its trees.

All the members were on edge for the first few hours. Nobody knew who might be evil and nobody wanted to be their next victim. LaurinaMN took it upon herself to snoop around the camp for answers. As she snuck into the front of Mirkwood, she started to hear voices whispering hastily.

‘… take them out now,’ said one of the voices. ‘while they are sleeping.’

‘Everyone? We couldn’t yet… We are too few in number,’ said the other.

She leaned in for a closer look. Twigs crunched as she moved in closer. Heart racing, she could smell she was onto something.

‘Wait another few nights. That is when we will be safest. Tonight, we will go for the Wizard.’

LaurinaMN’s breath caught in her throat. They couldn’t know what she really was - she’d been so careful. She paused for a moment and thought. Maybe it was another that was in danger. Four red eyes suddenly flickered into view. She froze solid as they started bobbing up and down towards her.

‘Hello there, LaurinaMN,’ said one of them wickedly. The other passed out of her sight and snuck behind the dense foliage. She stared at him, focusing her mind as she prepared herself for attack.

LaurinaMN didn’t see the second aggressor when they leapt out from behind the trees. In fact, it was their sword running her through that was the last thing she ever saw. Blue blood sprayed across the face of the one whom spoke to her before she crumpled to the floor, dead.

LaurinaMN the Wizard passed into the shadow.

Day 5 will last roughly 48 hours and end Thursday 20th at 2am GMT. Be warned that modkills will now start taking effect without warnings. Minimum required posts is 1 per day/night cycle (that is only one post every 72 hours!)

Last edited:
Well I'm going to vote Minties due to the fact that we have nothing else and she always accuses me of being scum
sorry Minties
Join me if you wish
(also, town can lynch me if they want to help try to narrow down suspects)

Not again... And she was the wizard. Things are looking really bad us... D:

Well I'm going to vote Minties due to the fact that we have nothing else and she always accuses me of being scum
sorry Minties
Join me if you wish

But that's just it, after the TCH lynch, I'm completely unsure of who to vote for if there's no hard evidence brought up. I'm going to do some digging tomorrow, to see if I can find anything. I know I'm not the best at this, but I'll at least try. :x

sorry Minties
Join me if you wish

I'm just wondering why that information would be a good reason to lynch someone? You've accused me of being scum numerous times in the IRC.

As far as I've seen, you've been pushing for lynches of supposed mafia, yet they always end up being town. You even got Fanous shot, which you admitted, and he was also town. You are trying to play so incredibly pro-town, but really it seems like you're doing an excellent job of dividing us all and diverting attention off of yourself.

I'm just wondering why that information would be a good reason to lynch someone? You've accused me of being scum numerous times in the IRC.

As far as I've seen, you've been pushing for lynches of supposed mafia, yet they always end up being town. You even got Fanous shot, which you admitted, and he was also town. You are trying to play so incredibly pro-town, but really it seems like you're doing an excellent job of dividing us all and diverting attention off of yourself.

Tbh I believe he's town but if he's scum he's really good at this. And it's really hard to know who to lynch when nobody posts or gives any evidence towards being scum whatsoever. I'm going to point out Lunatic, it seems to me like he/she is putting on some kind of pro-town act, but I can't be certain, it's just a suspicion.

Tbh I believe he's town but if he's scum he's really good at this. And it's really hard to know who to lynch when nobody posts or gives any evidence towards being scum whatsoever. I'm going to point out Lunatic, it seems to me like he/she is putting on some kind of pro-town act, but I can't be certain, it's just a suspicion.

This 'pro town' act is exactly what Trundle is doing.

This 'pro town' act is exactly what Trundle is doing.

Except I've been in contact with the Detectives and have proven many people as innocent this game through this. I've also helped with the killing of oath2order, led by Superpenguin, and got in contact with the second doctor and successfully protected a blue role.
I know it seems strange that I haven't died yet, and it's quite possible the mafia are trying to frame me. Either way, I'm completely open to being lynched today. If it will help the town, I am for it, and I believe Jubs can help lead the town to victory.

I agree, it is quite strange that Trundle hasn't been targeted yet. However, that is no reason to throw our hands up in the air and decide he's Mafia. In my opinion, it would be very foolish to sacrifice one of our strongest players at this stage in the game. We owe most of the scum deaths to him and his group of blues, and reasoning cannot overlook that.

Right now I am going to vote for Beary's lynch. She cannot honestly believe Trundleis Mafia after everything we've been through. The only motivation that would drive her to do this is being scum, or a distressed townie. I'm leaning toward the former.

Back