• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Great job guys. Really.
Now can we stop picking apart the weaker players and focus on people who barely do a thing this whole game?

Oh are you speaking about yourself? You can't criticize the results of the vote when you didn't provide any counter evidence for us to go on. You were all okay with voting for Beary because her posts "were giving you cancer". Why did you switch to Blu Rose last minute? Just to end the day? It was going to end 3 hours after you posted anyways.

Oh are you speaking about yourself? You can't criticize the results of the vote when you didn't provide any counter evidence for us to go on. You were all okay with voting for Beary because her posts "were giving you cancer". Why did you switch to Blu Rose last minute? Just to end the day? It was going to end 3 hours after you posted anyways.

It just sucks because there isn't much counter evidence to provide. Everything was PM based for Beary and Blu's cases. And I can't exactly just make a case for a new person because no one is really posting anything at all.

When I said I would vote for beary because of cancer posts I was totally being sarcastic, sorry if you missed that.

Switch the Blu rose vote? Because I didn't want to wait 3 hours for day to end and it was only one vote away from majority to be reached so I took it upon myself to be the majority vote. Also it wouldn't have really mattered whether I switched my vote or not, because Blu had 7 votes going for him, he would've died even if majority wasn't reached. I simply switched my vote to speed up the game.

Don't worry guys!! We got the game in the bag! Fanous and I have found the rest of the scum hopefully!!!!

dear tbt,

Tomorrows post may be delayed due to I am drunk.

<3 Gabdalf

Happy birthday kayla!

Last edited:
Learn to take a joke, Mary. Future players be warned that being a buzzkill is dumb. Game will continue as planned.

Last edited:
w9D2DFs.png

DAY 4

Relative calm settled upon the company that night. They had decided to settle near a valley - it had a large cliff nearby ensuring there would be no surprise attacks. Still, no one slept easy knowing there were forces of evil plotting within the camp

FanousOnTheLoose was wandering around the edges of the camp. They could not sleep knowing that just around the corner there could be a dagger waiting. Quite suddenly, with an immense shove, somebody pushed FanousOnTheLoose from the cliff he was patrolling. He rolled and tumbled all the way to the bottom. With his body sprawled and broken, green blood was visible from the cliff he once patrolled.

FanouOnTheLoose the Dwarf fell to their doom.

Day 4 will last 48 and end Tuesday 18th at 2am GMT.

Back