• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

I am saying, that that is the behavioral change.

Also, the whole town isn't buying into me. While a few of them are thinking on their own, you seem to have captivated the soul of Blu Rose and Mary, who for some reason believe my brother and I are both scum. I've been talking to you and theorizing with people all game about many different people, and you stand out as most scummy. So we're going to lynch you. That's how the game works.

Captivated the soul of? Hardly.
I think I've made it clear that I think you are not Mafia. Your brother, maybe. Blu? Quite likely.
(I love you bluberry please don't hate me.)

I don't entirely trust Trundle because he seems to be just leaping on whichever one of you 3 looks weakest.

To be honest though, that was pretty bad reasoning Blu Rose. Kayla and Prin both suspected you and we didn't listen. You've looked scummy since you said "If Prin is lynched, then she would stop accusing us both." Then Prin dies. Also I thought you were sure that if it wasn't Prin that was mafia, it was You (user). Why are you accusing Trundle now when you were so sure? I'm going to place my vote for you unless you can provide some solid reasoning.

Okay, now that I have slept a great sleep of seven hours, I look back and see "What the hell was I thinking?!"
I don't often swear.
I was as tired as *insert choice word here*.
Though this doesn't necessarily excuse my actions, my brain was not working last night, AT ALL, and I feel like an idiot for speaking up during that time.
Well, quiet time for me.

After this;
I don't entirely trust Trundle because he seems to be just leaping on whichever one of you 3 looks weakest.

To be honest though, that was pretty bad reasoning Blu Rose.
Oh my God, I know all too well...

Kayla and Prin both suspected you and we didn't listen. You've looked scummy since you said "If Prin is lynched, then she would stop accusing us both."
I said this because it would break up the fight between us all. If beary or I were lynched, then she would have proceeded to want to lynch the other one, right...?

Then Prin dies. Also I thought you were sure that if it wasn't Prin that was mafia, it was You (user). Why are you accusing Trundle now when you were so sure? I'm going to place my vote for you unless you can provide some solid reasoning.
I've pretty much dropped suspicions on everyone, as when I accused Trundle that was my insensibility talking.

Right now, I feel so stupid, and idiotic, for actually speaking out when I was tired, and all that "good" stuff.

But, three things before my quiet time:

One, I would like to address this part of Minties last post:
"If Prin is lynched, then she would stop accusing us both." Then Prin dies.

I shot town twice this game and I don't regret a thing! WHAT A DISASTER. GG Town you better win.
He was the one that shot Prin, or so I've concluded.

Let me explain the actions how I think they happened last night:

SP shot Oath
Tom shot Prin
Ginger FireNinja suicided into Kayla, so Jer dies too, as he protected Kayla
The two KP were used on Tom and SP
^Note that I can't be sure of any of the figures presented above, I'm just stating how I think it happened.

Two, and I know Oath did this, and he was Mafia, to state the obvious, but we can not forget the inactives are playing.

Laurina
Lunatic
TheCreeperHugz
SirGanatar

Lastly...
Company remaining: 13/22
Forces of Evil remaining: 2/5
KP: 1
They have eleven Nights until they win.
I, personally, am okay with one or two mis-lynches, as we have eleven nights until the game ends.

With a few mis-lynches...
9 Nights for one
7 for two
5 for three

The above is counting from today, with the current player list. At least, I think.

but we can not forget the inactives are playing.
Lunatic

Excuse me? I'm not the most active player here, nor am I the least. I do have less posts than I did in previous games, but that's because I'm trying not to spam useless stuff, which is a tendency of mine. I'm limiting myself to only post things I notice are fishy or thoughts in current lynch candidates.

I do, however, agree with your pointing out of SirGanatar. I made a post listing some, what I thought, to be fishy behaviors. Jeremy and Prin turned out to be town, have no idea about You, and FireNinja was scum (Which I was shocked I was actually suspicious of scum o: ), then there's SirGanatar. He still hasn't posted from when I posted that, and I still find that fishy for all the reasons I listed. Unless he is busy irl or with something else that's hindering his time, it would be nice if that could be brought to our attention.

Excuse me? I'm not the most active player here, nor am I the least. I do have less posts than I did in previous games, but that's because I'm trying not to spam useless stuff, which is a tendency of mine. I'm limiting myself to only post things I notice are fishy or thoughts in current lynch candidates.

I do, however, agree with your pointing out of SirGanatar. I made a post listing some, what I thought, to be fishy behaviors. Jeremy and Prin turned out to be town, have no idea about You, and FireNinja was scum (Which I was shocked I was actually suspicious of scum o: ), then there's SirGanatar. He still hasn't posted from when I posted that, and I still find that fishy for all the reasons I listed. Unless he is busy irl or with something else that's hindering his time, it would be nice if that could be brought to our attention.

Actually, did you notice that Blu Rose failed to mention Kuma? Kuma has been very inactive as well.

Actually, did you notice that Blu Rose failed to mention Kuma? Kuma has been very inactive as well.

Oh my gosh, so inactive that I forgot...

Well, I was just saying the names of people that haven't posted in a bit...

One should note that I didn't look at the front page to make my list.

My fault, I've been very distracted with school. I planned to say some thing about Blu rose last night but I was so sleepy that I couldn't write a proper post. I think being out in the rain for over six hours straight has probably gave me a headache too...

Okay, enough of my excuses.

Yes, I do appear as an inactive on this thread, but outside it, I've been trying to PM people, seeing their faults in their text and deciding whether I should be suspicious of them or not. Thundle, I find it completely weird how you decided to PM me out of the blue. Explain how you came into this conclusion.

Well... I just made another confusing post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, so inactive that I forgot...

And when I make a decent post, people ignore it. Oh well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Trundle
*given

Two things:

One, I have to go to a retreat for the weekend, until Sunday. I might still survive until then, but, for now, I'm just going to vote for "No Lynch" and call it a day. If I do survive, though, I'll be back Sunday. I just learned about this, like, five minutes ago, so do not scold me for this.

Two, there is still an unlynchable in this game. I'm going to laugh if you guys try to lynch him/her. I suggest y'all try to pinpoint him/her.

Lastly, goodbye! Hope the Mafia dies in due time!

I've decided to lynch BlueRose, due to Trundle's evidence and BlueRose's response.

tumblr_miyzzqFuxC1qdfs7xo2_500.gif

Night 3

Day 3 was a mix of jubilation and sorrow for the company. So many had been lost in the night, yet Smaug had been killed.

The group banded together and started writing a list of names in the ashes. Names of members who could have been responsible for leading both the Goblins and Smaug to the camp. Doing so in secret, they came to a unanimous decision that Blu Rose must have had something to do it.

Setting off again, Blu Rose stood at the front of the pack. He chatted with another member as they walked.

?So, wonder who could caused all of last nights commotion?? he asked nervously.

?Yeah. I wonder,? responded the member.

Without warning, the member produced a knife from their pocket and ran it into Blu Rose?s back. The rest of the company gathered around and quickly finished him off. When they stepped back, they looked down at their weapons. Green blood trickled off them and dripped to the ground.

Blu Rose the Dwarf was executed.

Night 3 will go for around 27 hours and end Sunday the 16th or when all actions have been sent in. Mafia KP = 1.

Credit to Jeremy for the picture.

At least Blu Rose wasn't an important role. Now the long wait till morning.

Too bad he wasn't mafia, but at least we can focus on Beary and Mary now.

Great job guys. Really.
Now can we stop picking apart the weaker players and focus on people who barely do a thing this whole game?

Back