• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

I really don't like how you worded this. To me, this sounds like you are mafia and you are telling Town why we should lynch the Serial Killer, but keeping yourself out of being addressed as Town by using the pronoun "You" instead of "We." This just unnerves me, and once again, you contributed the final vote to the one to be lynched. Actually, the final vote was done by SirGanatar this time, but you still voted last thinking yours would end up counting.

Actually, I wasn't even thinking that. I used "you" to convince other people. Speaking in second person is my way of convincing.
I wasn't focused on whether my vote would be the last vote or not, I was just following my gut.

Actually, I wasn't even thinking that. I used "you" to convince other people. Speaking in second person is my way of convincing.
Exactly, you weren't thinking it because it just came naturally to you. River was already set to be lynched anyway, so there was no need for you to have to convince anyone.

Exactly, you weren't thinking it because it just came naturally to you.
Exactly.
River was already set to be lynched anyway, so there was no need for you to have to convince anyone.

I do that sometimes, sorry >.<
It didn't make that much of a difference, but after that "OH SURE YOU WERE IN SCHOOL YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD" I decided to put a little more posting in mafia.

Dhf2lfT.jpg

Night Two

Day 2 rose in a celebration for the company. Though they had lost two members during the night, the Necromancer had been discovered and killed sending everyone’s morale sky high.

One member that fell under the spotlight from the very break of dawn was River. After each fatality in the past day and night, people had been in agreement that they had seen River laughing manically and talking to herself. They concluded quite clearly that this was every sign of the rumoured Gollum. Sneaking out from the misty mountains early, Gollum would have joined the Company undercover in an effort to recover the one ring – something they would not be privy to as only one member currently knew of its existence. All they argued now was wether to keep the beast alive or not.

With the sun beginning to fall behind the trees, the party came to one final agreement. They could not risk keeping River alive in the case that their worst fears from earlier were true. As the party settled at camp for the night, a couple members broke off River from the others and took her to a nearby stream.

River stared down into the water hungrily as silver fish swam by. The others took this moment to act and drew their swords, ready to send River to the depths. The noise of steel sent River wild, she whipped around, saw the treachery, and started flailing at the attackers wildly.

‘Thieves!’ she cried. ‘Sneaky little thieves! They took it from us and we wants it –‘

River was cut short as a final, fatal blow met its mark sending orange blood streaking across the water. River collapsed into the stream defeated. Her true colours had been finally revealed.

River aka Gollum was sent to join her beloved raw fishies.

Night two will last for roughly 27 hours and end Thursday 13th at 2 am GMT or until all night actions are in. Mafia KP = 2.

Last edited:
I didn't die? ,-,
Well, alright then. I'll probably die in the night ;u;
River, why did you even role claim??? D:

I didn't die? ,-,
Well, alright then. I'll probably die in the night ;u;
River, why did you even role claim??? D:

Night is just starting. :c That was the result of our lynch.

I don't think anyone should keep bringing up River roleclaiming. It's over with & we need to focus on tonight.

Night is just starting. :c That was the result of our lynch.

I don't think anyone should keep bringing up River roleclaiming. It's over with & we need to focus on tonight.

I was aware of that. cx
Okie doke. What should we do during the night?

Congrats town and mafia allies, rub yourself on the tummies and pat yourselves on the back. That feel better? The big bad serial killer is gone now? Good. IT BETTER.

Now that we've pissed away day two, we better find or strike mafia since you all pissed away TOWN'S ace in the hole.

Ugh, I didn't get to vote! Stupid school... I was going to vote for River anyways, so it wouldn't have mattered, I guess.

Anyways, I hope the Detective will rolecheck Justin because of Karla removing him from Kayla's list. I honestly think he's town, but you never know.

wow, my post is really colorful...

I'm going to leave my case on oath2order/beary509 until 1-2 hours before the night ends, in case anyone is wondering. If anyone else wants to read through what he's done this game that makes him seem appear scum-like, feel free. It's quite humorous how obvious it is.

I'm going to leave my case on oath2order/beary509 until 1-2 hours before the night ends, in case anyone is wondering. If anyone else wants to read through what he's done this game that makes him seem appear scum-like, feel free. It's quite humorous how obvious it is.

Ahem.
I am a girl.

Ahem.
I am a girl.

Although you were mentioned, I was focusing on oath2order, which is why I put his name first. Obviously I was referring to oath2order in that sentence.
Also, don't clog up mafia with posts like these. Just PM the person.

Oh, Trundle, you'll wait to share it huh? Instead of telling us now, so we can discuss it. Nice.

We're going to have all of Day 3 to discuss it. It's still Night 2 right now and people are more concerned about getting their actions in at this point. Also, my post could easily influence who the mafia decides to kill, so it's safer to wait until Day 3. Wouldn't you want that? Less harsh kills from mafia?

Vigilantes, whoever you are:

I no longer believe Beary is Mafia.
I think she was just getting overemotional.

Back