• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

My role < Miley Cyrus

I hate my life. You can do better then this Gandalf. D: </3

CQVyw4a.jpg

DAY ONE

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

It was early morning in hobbiton, and between grassy green knolls and round wooden doors, the many inhabitants of the Shire bustled about their business. Wandering in their midst was someone most unordinary - indeed Gandalf the Grey was but a lost story of an old man with excellent whiz-poppers and fire crackers to any who could recognise him today. Gandalf paced through the the area until he found himself at the door of Bilbo Baggins. He stared at the the Hobbit curiously.

'Good morning,' Said Bilbo awkwardly.

As the story goes, this is the point in which Gandalf recruits Bilbo into the Company of Thorin Oakenshield and the quest for Erebor begins. Around every corner of the journey, evil lurks. From Trolls and Goblins to Smaug and the Wicked Necromancer, the company must battle their way across middle earth and hopefully come out the other side unscathed. The odd thing is that this time it seems Thorin's party has vastly expanded to 27 - and whats worse is that everyone looks the same! Its time for players to band together and catch out the deceitful ones while journeying across the land. Will Thorin and his Company reclaim their homeland, or will evil prevail. Its up to you.

Welcome to day one of TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again. Day one will last 47 hours and end at 2am GMT sunday 9th unless a majority lynch is reached in which case it will end early. There was an initial mistake in the allocation of roles causing the need for a reshuffle. I cannot stress enough that this was a mistake on my part and that you should in no way use it as a bartering tool to avoid suspicions. Each of the effected roles were redrawn from both sides. I was bound to make a mistake so lets hope this will be the last and that I've managed to put a proper game together here. Good luck town, good Luck mafia, and good luck Gollum (if you exist). This post was also drastically shortened due to the need for a whole lot of fixing up on my part - enjoy!

Linked players have been CUT from the game. This is at my own fault and the lack of time to reasonably select players due to it. Hopefully this is a feature that can be resurrected in a future game. Role inquires also need to be sorted ASAP, so PM with any questions now!

Last edited:
##Vote: Kuma

Oh wait, this isn't IRC Mafia. No need to get the ball rolling that way.
Good morning everyone, of the first day. (Even though it is night for many of us)
As I head to bed, I want to leave you with this one question:
Is Kayla scum?
Thank you, good night

Obviously communication is dull right now, but I just want to address Hikari and FireNinja1 at the start. Both of you have a record of being poor contributors. Please step up your game this time around thank you.

Especially you, Hikari, I can tell you that you received at least two votes for WoTC. You got lucky that those votes didn't end up going through. If near exclusion from the game doesn't get you posting, nothing will.

Hello there, kind Dwarven friend.
*Hugs Dwarven friend*

I don't know if you guys are getting this idea that you think you can both trust each other with this conversation or what, but I'd advise against it. And to be honest, the first words that came to my head when I read your conversations thus far is "Scripted, fake, and planned."

- - - Post Merge - - -

This isn't roleplay.

I don't know if you guys are getting this idea that you think you can both trust each other with this conversation or what, but I'd advise against it. And to be honest, the first words that came to my head when I read your conversations thus far is "Scripted, fake, and planned."

- - - Post Merge - - -

This isn't roleplay.

We discussed further on Chatzy, Mr. Over suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This isn't roleplay.

Scripted: Maybe.
Fake: Yes.
Planned: No.

We don't instantly trust each other based off of a roleclaim at the beginning of the game.
Like Lynn with game III, she roleclaimed Townie at the beginning, but turned out to be a Goon. Heck, this precise roleclaim could be either mine--or her--demise later on in the game. We know it is not roleplay, we're just adding a little... color, y'know? We'll stop now, nonetheless.

But, this is just my opinion on things, and, well, I'm not anyone else.

But... Sometimes, people role claim and are TELLING the truth.... Just saying.

But... Sometimes, people role claim and are TELLING the truth.... Just saying.

But not always. That's why you can't trust anyone in this game. Anyways, I have to go to bed, since it's late, but I'll come back after school!

Back