Animal Crossing: Capture The Flag!

YogurtBandit

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Alright guys, I came up with a CRAZZY(Crazier than Crazy Redd) idea. A new game to play in Ac towns. May I introduce....

CAPTURE, THE FLAG! (or, tool...)

Toools and stuffz required: Team Costume( This can be decided amongst Teamates. Maybe before they play online. It can be AC clothes, or Maybe just a pattern. IE, An All Red Costume. This makes it easier to identify stuffz.

Bug Net: Each player will have a bug net. They can use it to get players "out" in Jail mode.

Shovel: Each player will need a shovel to dig the holes around the flag and jail(pre game) and to un dig holes(during game).
Timer:used to time the game. If flag is captured timer restarts.

TEAM TOOL: Each player will bring all other tools they have. Fishing rods, Slingshot, and Water cans only. It needs to be something noticable that Players can see so they know the flag is gone.

The game needs 4 players. Two Teams, They will decide in whatever way they wish. Each Team will have a base. this will varyby town.Usually, the river shall do the dividing. The base will have a Flag Place, Which will be Dug around. Like so(I hope oit turns out right) An X is a Hole, F is Flag. You may use trees as an advantadge too.

XXXXX
X X
X F X
X X
XXXXX

The town may also have a jail. This depends by Game type. In the Jail, If someone is hit with a net while in the opponents area, They will go to Jail and they will drop their shovel in Jail. The other player can Save them. How ever, if they get tagged, the other team gets a point. This part may need some work. X's are holes, P is player. S is shovel

XXXX
X P X
X S X
XXXX

Thats about it. I will try to play some practice games soon, and maybe a tourney!

YogurtBandit said:
Hi, could some one please tell me what Tree Tag is? and Also, CTF is different, with tools and uniforms.
Tree Tag is like your version of CTF, except you chop down trees instead of getting a flag, more tools, and no base.

Tree Tag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CTF

Well, But then you lose tress :/

CTF is an Enviromentaly friendly CTF. Plus I think itd be more fun to try and catch the person with the flag.

Does Tree Tag have Team uniforms? Noooo

:D

YogurtBandit said:
Well, But then you lose tress :/

CTF is an Enviromentaly friendly CTF. Plus I think itd be more fun to try and catch the person with the flag.

Does Tree Tag have Team uniforms? Noooo

:D
Uniforms suck.

BTW, Tree Tag is a hack game.

Back