• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vercello

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
<big><big><big><big>Vercello</big></big></big></big><big><big>

To make up for my other town, I will make this new town profile to tell you all about Vercello, like a brochure would tell it.

<big><big><big>Districts</big></big></big><big><big>

Uptown - The urban district of Vercello, its the place where all the cool cats stay. It even has all the landmarks there; Kolvo's Estate, Vercello Museum, Town Hall, Nook's Shop, and the Clothes Parlor and the Gate of Vercello. However, its ultimately impossible to catch ocean fish. Its also center to the only pond in Vercello. Most fruits (beside the coconut) are here.

Island - The most barren part of town, it has only one villager (Oliva) and no real attractions. The however, it is the best place to fish in Vercello, as you can circle the island for river and ocean fish.

Suburbs - With the most residential space in Vercello, which is 5 area, it is a hot spot for townsfolk. However only 3 chose to live there. In the shape of a pan, you can usually find villagers here to talk to.

<big><big><big>Kolvo's Estate -</big>

Local patron, Kolvo, lives in the northwest corner of Vercello, and is quite mysterious as to having no villagers next-door. He does, however have a quite considerable house: 3 rooms, a main room, a upstairs room, and a left wing.

Main room - Technically the first room you've entered, it is the biggest by far. It has the Triforce, a picture of Queenie, a Flower Fest trophy, and its own pond! Most valueables would go in this room.

Left Wing - Fine Arts Room & Study- Go back to the 18th century, and it'd look something like this room. It even has a Phonograph! It has musical instruments, a desk to write letters, and a convienient corner to chat by.

Upstairs - Space Lab - A place which overlooks Vercello, it is home to unique technology to further the advances of space exploration. It has its own telescope to try and locate a mysterious UFO circulating the countryside, a replica was built to understand it. It is filled with the most advanced technology.

<big><big><big>Villagers -</big> </big></big><big><big>

Coming soon.

<big><big><big>Rules -</big></big></big><big><big>

Do NOT chop trees down or steal/destroy plants. Their MINE.
Don't post stupid stuff on the Bulletin Board. Be serious. You'll look stupid.

Besides those rules. Thats it. Really only 2.

If you want to visit my town, post here saying so, and I will try to get you in.

- Kyle</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Back