• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you draw on Blanca?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
Today (not on Wi-Fi, needed personal time) I saw Blanca, and I thought of a pretty good face to draw everyone can reconize with: Pikachu. So I drew Pikachu, and it actually turned out pretty good. Except the ears, they just sorta were flat on the head.

Im going to start drawing faces of Pokemon on Blanca, next Jigglypuff. Im just starting to take my time drawing.

I'd probably draw the 2 in Halo 2 after the Jigglypuff though.

But what do YOU draw on Blanca usually?

Nothing! Everytime she visits she reduces the chanses of me shooting down Gulliver again. One time when i tried to draw her face (long time ago) Alice came up to me and well.....with all the questions she asks....I would've gotten alice's pick if i didn't paint her face...

Inappropriate Stiif :yes:

I'm Kidding.I hate when that is on her face >_<

I usually try and draw Mario...

i didn't see her yet! i'm still completeing nook's STUPID to-do things! :gyroidgrin: :gyroidgrin: :gyroidgrin: :gyroidveryhappy:

Back