• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Restart fever has yet another victim

IslandGuy

Bells
Switch
3982-9483-2316
Yesterday a giant meteor branded "Rebuild town" hit my Town TERRABAY!!!!
I've named my new town Seersvil because there were only 3 survivors and
I'm planning to turn it to look like Rainbow road from MarioKart(It's kinda scary how a horse whom lived real close to a waterfal survived). Before I restarted I stored 15 of my most treasured stuff into my cousins town. Right now I'm trying to take Elvis's thrones and treasure chest and attacking Mitzi with a net
(The bug-off is a great day to net yur neihgbors b/c yu can blame another neighbor whom is also holding a net).

The Town fruit is Cherries....and a coconut landed on the second day!!!

Edit:I was still slightly addicted to the game before I restarted

IslandGuy said:
Kyle said:
:eek:
Good lucky becoming rich again. :rolleyes:
thx lol I'm actually gonna stay poor.

-_- I have all summer to pay nook.
:gyroidtongue:
I would, but I have so many good reasons to not, because I haven't had it that long compared to other towns here (only had it for like, 5 months, and gone for 2), I made a precious diary (click to see), and I still don't even have a mansion to even say Im rich.

I don't even have Nookingtons.

But anyway, if you feel you should escape your town, for fruits or otherwise, you could throw me a PM. :yes:

Welcome back to ACWW! I'm also party of the restart fever which was kind of started by me after I created a thread that I was starting again. However Kyle started first before me

Back