• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Unofficial Getting-back-into-AC thread

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I think the name speaks for itself. Personally, I'm getting back into it as of today. Then again, I'll probably only like it for another few weeks, then stop playing.

:p

For the past week I've been into it. It was a very lucky week too. I got the 2nd story in and the left wing installed. Also got the Triforce from Redd!

:D I've been playing it along with Pokemon Pearl since I restared Pearl.

Yeah, I restarted today. So far I'm still at Nook's Granny, but I have the first house upgrade! I don't have any set plans for decorating yet.

JJH0369 said:
Yeah, I restarted today. So far I'm still at Nook's Granny, but I have the first house upgrade! I don't have any set plans for decorating yet.
Nook's granny? Hehe :gyroidtongue:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Yeah, IDK why I call it that. I think my neighbor started it actually...

JJH0369 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Whoa, I thought that was a typo.

Gengar said:
JJH0369 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Whoa, I thought that was a typo.

Nope, it was completely intentional.

:gyroidtongue: LOLZ!LYKEOMGZILOLZ!

Nooks Granny...XDDDDDD

I haven't played AC since I was Brock Seeded by Th3 Crooks...,

YogurtBandit said:
I have a town, but it s all of full of weeds, but dont wan tto restart it because all the items are awesome.
I just give them to my sister, who gives them back once I have a new game restarted.

YogurtBandit said:
I guess I could have someone here hold em for me.
Make sure it's somebody you can trust. I have my ways of making sure my sister gives me my itmes. :evillaugh:

well I started a new game like a month ago and still have not played it since then. I have no idea why or what so ever. So i'm gonna try to play it today and make some designs.

:)

I'm in.

MapleTon is the new town of mine.

I am also back into the Animal Crossing: Wild World club again with my new town called Ensemble based off a music term. So far I've got the first house upgrade (well Nook hasn't rebuilt it yet but I payed off all the mortgage), I got the next upgrade from Nook's Cranny, I changed the town tune (La-di-day yesterday) and I've been heavily working on my fish collection and bug collection (got a rare fish one day). Its only been a week but I've accomplished a lot through that week.

;)

I am also back into the Animal Crossing: Wild World club again with my new town called Ensemble based off a music term. So far I've got the first house upgrade (well Nook hasn't rebuilt it yet but I payed off all the mortgage), I got the next upgrade from Nook's Cranny, I changed the town tune (La-di-day yesterday) and I've been heavily working on my fish collection and bug collection (got a rare fish one day). Its only been a week but I've accomplished a lot through that week.

;)

EDIT: Oops sorry! I accidentally posted twice

Back