The Unofficial Getting-back-into-AC thread

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I think the name speaks for itself. Personally, I'm getting back into it as of today. Then again, I'll probably only like it for another few weeks, then stop playing.

:p

For the past week I've been into it. It was a very lucky week too. I got the 2nd story in and the left wing installed. Also got the Triforce from Redd!

:D I've been playing it along with Pokemon Pearl since I restared Pearl.

Yeah, I restarted today. So far I'm still at Nook's Granny, but I have the first house upgrade! I don't have any set plans for decorating yet.

JJH0369 said:
Yeah, I restarted today. So far I'm still at Nook's Granny, but I have the first house upgrade! I don't have any set plans for decorating yet.
Nook's granny? Hehe :gyroidtongue:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Yeah, IDK why I call it that. I think my neighbor started it actually...

JJH0369 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Whoa, I thought that was a typo.

Gengar said:
JJH0369 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJH0369 said:
Whoa, I thought that was a typo.

Nope, it was completely intentional.

:gyroidtongue: LOLZ!LYKEOMGZILOLZ!

Nooks Granny...XDDDDDD

I haven't played AC since I was Brock Seeded by Th3 Crooks...,

YogurtBandit said:
I have a town, but it s all of full of weeds, but dont wan tto restart it because all the items are awesome.
I just give them to my sister, who gives them back once I have a new game restarted.

YogurtBandit said:
I guess I could have someone here hold em for me.
Make sure it's somebody you can trust. I have my ways of making sure my sister gives me my itmes. :evillaugh:

well I started a new game like a month ago and still have not played it since then. I have no idea why or what so ever. So i'm gonna try to play it today and make some designs.

:)

I'm in.

MapleTon is the new town of mine.

I am also back into the Animal Crossing: Wild World club again with my new town called Ensemble based off a music term. So far I've got the first house upgrade (well Nook hasn't rebuilt it yet but I payed off all the mortgage), I got the next upgrade from Nook's Cranny, I changed the town tune (La-di-day yesterday) and I've been heavily working on my fish collection and bug collection (got a rare fish one day). Its only been a week but I've accomplished a lot through that week.

;)

I am also back into the Animal Crossing: Wild World club again with my new town called Ensemble based off a music term. So far I've got the first house upgrade (well Nook hasn't rebuilt it yet but I payed off all the mortgage), I got the next upgrade from Nook's Cranny, I changed the town tune (La-di-day yesterday) and I've been heavily working on my fish collection and bug collection (got a rare fish one day). Its only been a week but I've accomplished a lot through that week.

;)

EDIT: Oops sorry! I accidentally posted twice

Back