• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Party in My Town - GATES OPEN -

Tennis=Life

Bells
Party in my Town, but btw...the first event is picking weeds/clovers in half of my place because I did the 1st half so I need help with the 2nd half. And after that its fun! Also, I'll be up for 4, 5, 6 hours so yeah.

Town: Zebes
Name: Goten
Code: 2534 6386 5137

Okay, take as much fruit as you want (especially the ones on the ground), sell it, give me the money, keep the money, keep the fruit, BUT NO AXES ALLOWED! And if you do bring one, which you better not, no cutting trees, which means no 1 hits where it doesnt cut the tree but it damages it and I might have already damaged them, idk. But yeah...come and have some fun. I need your code, name, and town name probably. Goten is my 1st account for those of you wondering, Naruto is my 2nd one which I'm not using right now. Also, it's raining, so be on the lookout for Coelacanths in the ocean =D. Nvm, found my DS charger.

3/4 Me, Justin, Gengar

I'm coming. Do yu have a
Mark TERRABAY 5240-4674-5421
on yer roster?

Edit:nvm..my neighbors router broke.

IslandGuy said:
I'm coming. Do yu have a
Mark TERRABAY 5240-4674-5421
on yer roster?
Nope, I'm adding you now. Okay, you've been added. I think you may have been on Naruto's list but not Goten's but now you are.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ahh, I gotta re add you
gametown, ]
Okay, I'll add you. Added, well I already had Link in Gametown on my thing but when I entered the code it didnt say that I already had that code...hmm, well you're on my list.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ahh, I gotta re add you
gametown, ]
Okay, I'll add you. Added, well I already had Link in Gametown on my thing but when I entered the code it didnt say that I already had that code...hmm, well you're on my list.
thats cuz my sis used my game card on her DS with wifi or something... so it reset

I'll come...

*gets friend code*

I'll leave in 1 hour and a half though... I'm going to copper's town then... kyle is too.

and :D.

Didn't need to trade, I still have from when the game released.

:D

I'll come...

I just gotta' get my info.

'Been a while since I've played ACWW. This will probably be the last time on this file, too. I plan to start over.

EDIT: GAH! I can't find it!

*goes on mad search*

I found mine, hold on a moment for my info..

Ack! My town is full of weeds...

Good thing this will be the last of it.

:p

Gengar said:

Lol, mine was full of weeds too but I got rid of half of them.

Super_Naruto said:
Gengar said:

Lol, mine was full of weeds too but I got rid of half of them.
I'll help you get rid of some while I'm there.

Have you added me?

I lost connection

:( sorry that was my fault, I'm too far away from the router. I lost 2 big bugs. I'm reopening my gates.

Back