Whatever happened to Pikmin?

Kyle

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. :\ About Pikmin 3 or a Wi-Fi Pikmin for the DS or... anything.

:(

Anybody know anything on Pikmin? Those games were fun.

Propaganda Man said:
http://www.cubed3.com/news/4837

That didn't seem to work out to well though. :rolleyes:

They were fun games to play. I think they put to many restrictions on the gamer and because of that I think this franchise is finished.

They should make a Pikmin game for the DS though. You having your Pikmin working to kill all the other Pikmin with water control and such.

Too bad there won't be any soon, I guess.

:'(

Kyle said:
Propaganda Man said:
http://www.cubed3.com/news/4837

That didn't seem to work out to well though. :rolleyes:

They were fun games to play. I think they put to many restrictions on the gamer and because of that I think this franchise is finished.

They should make a Pikmin game for the DS though. You having your Pikmin working to kill all the other Pikmin with water control and such.

Too bad there won't be any soon, I guess.

:'(
I think the Co-op feature would have been great if it were like Crackdown Co-op for the 360. They kind of had it in Pikmin 2 but then again they kind of once again limited it.

Yeah, the co-op on Pikmin wasn't as great.

But if there was online Pikmin for the DS, it would be awesome to compete against your friend with a limit of 100 or 500 or 1,000 Pikmin and defeat the other team buy having your Pikmin do tasks like step on a button, block a path, unleash a path for a monster, raise water, or stuff like that. Or teams of people competing against each other or Co-Op where you get to the end.

Haha, even Captain Olimar would be too small to be a character.

But... I fully expect a third Pikmin game on the Wii sometime in the future.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Haha, even Captain Olimar would be too small to be a character.

But... I fully expect a third Pikmin game on the Wii sometime in the future.
I'm sure they can make him bigger :/
That is true. They seemed to make Bowser smaller for SSBM (then again, Bowser is always changing sizes for some reason. For example: He was giant in Sunshine, but smaller in Mario 64, if I remember correctly.)

And the same thing for Donkey Kong...kinda...

Back