• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Voting Thread

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Please keep discussion to the main thread and only use this thread to vote for a lynch candidate. To vote, use the format: ##Vote: NAME. If you wish to change your vote, please use ##UNVOTE: Name before using ##Vote: NAME again. Please do not edit your posts. Thank you.

Please keep in mind that day will end early under the following conditions:

The lynch target has 50% of the votes and they have had time to make a defence. This percentage may increase later in the game. If day is ended early there will be no modkill unless you fail to vote three days in a row.

##Vote: Farobi

I'm most likely going to change because Town needs majority and chances are some people are going to sit this lynch out.
For now though gotta vote for him. :c

##vote: FanousOnTheLoose

Mainly because I don't know who to vote for and also because I have to get off and go to bed so I need to make a decision. I don't think its BBG despite him being the only one with a case against him. I think we should wait it out a bit before we just lynch. If he gets aggressive again though...lets just see what happens. But yeah my vote goes to me, I unfortunately don't know you guys well enough to just start pointing fingers.

##VOTE: BellBringerGreen

My vote can easily change, but he is the only one who I find scummy.

Farobi (1)
iLoveYou

FanousOnTheLoose (1)
FanousOnTheLoose

BellBringerGreen (1)
Kuma

Trundle (1)
Superpenguin

Nine and a half hours to go until Day 1 ends.

Last edited:
Farobi (1)
iLoveYou

FanousOnTheLoose (1)
FanousOnTheLoose

Kuma (1)
BellBringerGreen

Trundle (1)
Superpenguin

Nine and a half hours to go until Day 1 ends.

I'm not voting, but I just wanted to point out that Kuma voted for BellBringerGreen, not BBG for Kuma. haha

##Vote: Tom

Could vote BBG, but I'm not feeling it and I'm not confident enough in my suspicions to bring them forward just yet.

##VOTE: Gandalf

I'll try to wake up before day ends and go from there.

FanousOnTheLoose (1)
FanousOnTheLoose

BellBringerGreen (3)
Kuma
oath2order
Trundle

Trundle (1)
Superpenguin

iLoveYou (1)
iLoveYou

Tom (1)
Tom

Gandalf (1)
Gandalf

Six hours to go until Day 1 ends.

Last edited:
FanousOnTheLoose (1)
FanousOnTheLoose

BellBringerGreen (2)
Kuma
Stargazer741

Trundle (2)
Superpenguin
oath2order

Tom (1)
Tom

Gandalf (1)
Gandalf

Stargazer741 (2)
iLoveYou
Trundle

2 hours & 45 minutes to go until Day 1 ends.

Back