• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just got Guitar Hero 2

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Wow! I knew it was amazing, but this is just totally different when you actually own it. I got it for my 360, and it's so unbelievably addicting and fun. It's kinda hard moving from one difficulty to another, but it really all just takes time and practice; it's only my first day and I beat it on Easy. I think it'd do great on the Wii, and it has become one of my favorite games of all time. So for anyone with a PS2 or 360, get it now! It's well worth the 90 bucks.

Same thing came up on NSider. And I quote:

It's worth it. The only reason is the included Guitar. But you can always play with the controller. >_>

Finally! It is an amazing game.

Also if your gonna do the watch the credits achievement, have something else to do during it. I swear it takes forever.

I thought it's $75...

Anyways, I've played GHII for PS2, and yes, it's an awesome game. I didn't really know most of the songs in the game, but it was still a lot of fun to play. I'd say it was worth $75... but $90 might be a bit too much.

I'll be sure to get it for Wii... once the price goes down a bit.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
UltraByte said:
Yay for new people playing GHII!

Favorite songs?

Storm said:
I don't think it's worth $90. (opinion)

Obviously you've never played this game.
I own it. Well not technically me, my brother.
Well, he has some really good-paying job, so he can afford it.

:p

Fabio said:
Ultra, I REALLY like 'Who was in my room last night?'. The riffs are really fun to play.
Never played that song...

If I was you, I'd buy all the extra songs as soon as you can. Some are really good and fun to play.

How have you not? It's on Thrash and Burn, by Butthole Surfers. It's really great. And yeah, the only NON extra song thing I've bought so far is the Fish, because it looks awesome.

Fabio said:
Ultra, I REALLY like 'Who was in my room last night?'. The riffs are really fun to play.
Woah, this was my first song I played. On medium, I think, around a friends house.

Light Avenger18 said:
Fabio said:
Woah, this was my first song I played. On medium, I think, around a friends house.
Yeah, my arm gets tired when it's like:

Code:
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------
G-Y---
G-Y---
G-Y---
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------

Just CONSTANTLY going really fast. (On medium) I've seen my buddy play it on Expert. Woah.

Fabio said:
Light Avenger18 said:
Fabio said:

Code:
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------
G-Y---
G-Y---
G-Y---
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------

Just CONSTANTLY going really fast. (On medium) I've seen my buddy play it on Expert. Woah.
Yeah, but I thought I did really well. As it was my first go.
I also tried Women, that was ridiculously easy.
And I really wanted to play the Trooper, Iron Maiden. But my friend snatched the guitar back, so he could play Freebird. Butt-head.

Fabio said:
How have you not? It's on Thrash and Burn, by Butthole Surfers. It's really great. And yeah, the only NON extra song thing I've bought so far is the Fish, because it looks awesome.
she doesn't have the 360 version. that might be why.

DarthGohan1 said:
I thought it's $75...

Anyways, I've played GHII for PS2, and yes, it's an awesome game. I didn't really know most of the songs in the game, but it was still a lot of fun to play. I'd say it was worth $75... but $90 might be a bit too much.

I think the $75 version is the ps2 one.

;)

Light Avenger18 said:
Fabio said:
Light Avenger18 said:
Fabio said:

Code:
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------
G-Y---
G-Y---
G-Y---
------
-R----
-R----
-R----
------

Yeah, but I thought I did really well. As it was my first go.
I also tried Women, that was ridiculously easy.
And I really wanted to play the Trooper, Iron Maiden. But my friend snatched the guitar back, so he could play Freebird. Butt-head.
Women is an annoying song... Joker and the Thief is a way awesomer song.

JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I thought it's $75...

I think the $75 version is the ps2 one.

;)
Ah... didn't realize it cost different amounts for different systems.

:p

I hope GHIII is $75 for Wii...

Back