• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

This was way too big a slip up... Just look at the Hikari incident in the older games, and he was Mafia...
We should just vote for Fanous, we're going to need a risk this lynch :(

Fanous said Tina specifically told him in his role PM that he is a Rigger. You do not get told you are a miller if you are one. You can trust me on this as I have been the miller before.

Makes more sense now
Yes I'm the Rigger, but I'm joining the bandwagon. I hope its at least a decked out wagon.

No, and we were actually going to get someone else to walk the plank if you just kept your mouth shut. :)
Really? Wasn't convincing at all?

I only posted for the courtesy of the rest of the town. Because only you and Kayla knew of that defense post, no one else. So I wanted everyone to hear it from me before you 2 went around and made me sound suspicious.

If I didn't slip up, this game would've been way longer.

@Fanous
So by "this game would have been longer," you mean "I am Mafia so if you kill me, this game will be shorter than expected"?

Really? Wasn't convincing at all?

I only posted for the courtesy of the rest of the town. Because only you and Kayla knew of that defense post, no one else. So I wanted everyone to hear it from me before you 2 went around and made me sound suspicious.

If I didn't slip up, this game would've been way longer.

Especially since it was Kayla who was going to be walking the plank had you not posted. I was literally five seconds away from posting against Kayla, and then oath had told be you posted, and of course I had to take one last shot at getting you to slip up. :)

Was gonna reply to Kayla with:
Okay, then get on the plank, cause you're walking it. Say hello to the fishies for me. <3

Yes, the Detective was instructed to rolecheck you, Kayla. You returned a Swabbie. You now have to walk the plank.

You can say hello to the fishies for me, though, mark. Tell them I said hi! <3

ggwp town team. I guess we should celebrate SP will make a tacos for us!
Untitled-1_zpsff00b4d9.gif

Captain's Log: The Final Entry

The first gunshot in the infirmary had caused a stir. The ship’s quarter master, Gandalf, led a group of five sailors down to the infirmary where they caught FanousOnTheLoose wresting against River. Seconds after they arrive the second gunshot struck River through the eye.

“Get the swabbie!” the quarter master orders.

ITookYourWaffles fights the nausea and peels River, no longer recognisable, away from the swabbie; even in death she has a strong grip on the rifle. FireNinja1 and Farobi launch themselves forward, demonstrating unspoken coordination as they successfully immobilise FanousOnTheLoose.

Hikari snatches up the rifle. No clue how to work it, he merely aims the weapon at the measly swabbie’s head. “Move and I’ll shoot!”

“You’re bluffing,” FanousOnTheLoose says.

“If Hikari can’t kill you then I will,” BellBringerGreen says. He rolls up his trouser leg to reveal a holster strapped to his shin. From it he produces a pistol.

Gandalf, now untying SirGanatar from the chair, asks, “BellBringerGreen, where did you get that gun?”

“I may have swiped it off Blu Rose while he was sleeping,” BellBringerGreen admits.

Gandalf smirks. “Good job.”

Back in the crew's sleeping quarters…

“Do you think anyone heard us?” asks the boatswain.

“Relax, oath2order,” says SuperPenguin, “they’re all asleep.”

“Actually, we heard everything,” says the ship’s master gunner. He rolls over in his hammock, looking in the direction of the voices.

“Shut it, Blu Rose,” SuperPenguin says, “you’re just angry because you’re not getting any.”

“I know it’s rude to say so, Sirs,” iLoveYou says, “but I respect you and I don’t need nor want to know what you all do when you’re not on-deck.”

“We’re travelling a little fast,” oath2order says, “iLoveYou, go secure the rigging.”

iLoveYou mutters something incompressible under her breath. After she has left, oath2order turns back to SuperPenguin. “She’s still getting over beary509’s death.”

“Poor thing,” SuperPenguin says, “I could give her something for that.”

“Got anymore of that pentobarbital?” oath2order asks.

“Afraid not,” SuperPenguin says, “The captain drank it all.”

“I can still hear you two - why don’t you just shut the hell up already?” Blu Rose whines and covers his ears. “I just want to sleep!”

The door to the sleeping quarters flies open. “Come quick - we found the swabbie!”

“Swabbie?” asks oath2order.

“Don’t you remember?” iLoveYou asks. “When 3DSFan134 was thrown overboard he said that a swabbie told him to poison the captain… well, Gandalf just found said swabbie trying to shoot one of the ship’s surgeons in the infirmary.”

“Let’s go,” Blu Rose says.

“Oh, and SuperPenguin?” iLoveYou asks.

“Yes?”

Hikari’s touching your rifle.”

SuperPenguin is up on his feet in a flash. He, iLoveYou, Blu Rose, and oath2order hurry up to the main deck. There, Hikari and BellBringerGreen still have FanousOnTheLoose held at gunpoint.

“About time you lot got here,” says Gandalf.

“Sorry boss,” Blu Rose says, “oath2order and SuperPenguin were messing about.”

“Eating brownies,” oath2order corrects, “and, no, we didn’t save you any.”

“Damn,” Gandalf says.

SuperPenguin swipes his trusty rifle from Hikari, aiming it straight at FanousOnTheLoose. “Any last words?”

Lost without his mop, FanousOnTheLoose resides to saying nothing much like his team had: Trundle, Kuma, Dolby… they weren’t the worst pirates to every brave the seven seas, but they would have no problems securing second place.

Blu Rose reclaims his own gun from BellBringerGreen and too aims it at FanousOnTheLoose.

There’s no arguing. It’s as if he’s already accepted it: the fact that he is going to die. Dignified, he drops his gaze and walks the plank without instruction. He doesn’t turn back when he reaches the end; he simply walks off the end and drops down into the water.

Red bubbles to the surface.

“Good going, Gandalf,” says SirGanatar, “you saved me—you’ve saved us all.”

Gandalf’s face flushes crimson. “You should be thanking River. If she hadn’t have wrestled with FanousOnTheLoose then it would have been you dying in her place.”

“The ship’s safe,” oath2order says, “so, isn’t it about time we appoint a new captain?”

SuperPenguin grins. “How about me?”

“How about our quarter master?” suggests Blu Rose.

“You just don’t want to work under me,” SuperPenguin says.

“You’re still not forgiven for sedating me the night the captain died,” Blu Rose says.

oath2order chuckles as he watches two of his fellow officers squabble like school children. Instead he clears his throat and announces, “Three cheers for Captain Gandalf!”

With the ship now safe, there wasn’t much left to be done except to deliver the shipment of illegal weaponry to the buyer. But first, SirGanatar and SuperPenguin decided it was necessary to prepare River’s body for the afterlife.

At sunset, they gave River a final sendoff. The sentiment was echoed for all of the sailors who had lost their lives over the past four days. The crew are silent as her body sinks into the depths of the ocean; meanwhile, somewhere across the waves, the forlorn melody of Tom’s accordion can be heard.

FanousOnTheLoose the Swabbie will never again run the risk of slipping up on a wet floor.

The Bellarbor Crew Win!

Actions ListObservers ChatScum Chat

The next Mini Mafia will be hosted by your boatswain, oath2order.

I hope you all enjoyed the game. :)

I also want to share with everyone the song I've been listening to on repeat while writing the Day/Night posts... I feel it describes our pirates well. ;)

Last edited:
also real quick. I'm gonna head out in like 30min. and I'll be home late tonight. So if I don't respond to peoples inquiries or thoughts don't get suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be correct sir, yes.

Lol, it looks like you're the me of Mini Mafia!

FIRENINJA WAS A SAILER

THE LITTLE NWJDJBXJA .

(I think that sums him up.)

Back