• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

I don't see an explanation for *why* you would consider it a waste of time. Out of the evidence presented so far, you'd rather take a look at Hikari for being consistent with previous games?

Tho I didn't say that we should kill Hikari (waste action unless he is a mafia) let's leave him and see if he miss a vote, both Dolby and FN made a slip up (maybe?) but they made themselves suspicious.

Some of them think that it is a waste of time waiting for their defense and etc and some people just wanted to lynch him/her already. My apologies I didn't notice theres typo, but then again my grammar sucks and I always get typo.

Beary, that is probably the worst attack I've seen. Go see the time stamps before you speak. I'm not going to bother with such "evidence".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooo, aggressive.
I think that a detective should really investigate him.

(Ahaha, this post was a fail. I tried.)
Yeah, and your point? Just because the post was a fail didn't mean you had to post it. SMH.

Beary, that is probably the worst attack I've seen. Go see the time stamps before you speak. I'm not going to bother with such "evidence".

Yeah, and your point? Just because the post was a fail didn't mean you had to post it. SMH.

Yeah, and your point? If you have not noticed the past few games, she hasn't really been famous for making good posts. She's trying to get better at it, so give her a break, will you?

Yeah, and your point? If you have not noticed the past few games, she hasn't really been famous for making good posts. She's trying to get better at it, so give her a break, will you?
Still doesn't matter. She already knew it was fail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*EBWOP was a fail

Beary509 x Blu Rose ! [:

I'm pretty certain that I got a Pirate through some evidence digging. I'll give it a go and make a case against that person tomorrow because I wanna be useful in this game for once :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

*EBWOP was a fail

A lot of us want your opinion on it though so unless you share it, a lot of the votes will go to you. You probably knew it was beary being beary. It's not like you made a good attack on someone else either. Stop directing attention away from yourself; it makes you look desparate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*EBWOP was a fail

Reminds me since day 1 there is nothing wrong with beary's statement although I do feel she lack something, still she is trying. Fireninja its like you are trying to attack a noob just to make them look like a mafia(uhhh wrong grammar? Hope you understand this.) seriously what do you mean "doesn't matter Because she fail?" Can you explain (do better than that dude...) and its like you are desperate to kill someone right now what you did in day one was pointless, no proof and not valid reason zzz

off topic: shoutout to Blu and Beary <3 ;]

Would've hit him Day One if you guys were willing to push my suspicions, but okay. We still did it, nonetheless. :)
Since Trundle is now proven red. I want all eyes to fall on River tomorrow.

I had backed off my suspicions for Trundle because I knew if Trundle felt I trusted him, he'd be willing to talk to me. And we sure did talk a lot in the IRC, especially when bringing up an alternative name to the lynch. Among the names which were brought up were StarGazer, Hikari, and River. The most intersting thing Trundle had to say was in regards to River being lynched. Trundle was saying how it'd be best to just go ahead and lynch one of the newer players(Fanous, StarGazer, and SirGanatar) and was completely against lynching River.

He was trying to pass it off by saying that River is a strong player and thus should avoid being lynched as she will probably end up contributing eventually. However, now i just see this as a way to protect a fellow mafia teammate.

I'd like a vig to shoot River tonight. However, if that does not happen, I'll be shooting for a lynch on River tomorrow.

Please don't forget ^^

Tag for this Thread *NEW TAGS* said:
#karla41stdaylycnh, #trustnoone, i <3 sp, i am swabbie, i am the godfather, i'm a swabble -sp, if i die n2 sp is scum, kayla safe lynch 4 day 1, kuma goodbye n1, nicole samantha i love u, no godfather hunter gg, r u sure sp is scum ??, stfu :{ - kayla, truffles forever, we're all lies, you are next, you must make a choice

Give us a break, we won't fall for that sheesh what a bum.

Sorry guys I suck at everything....

Oh, yes, the tags. The reason you guys lynched the Detective last game. The tags mean nothing. They are just harmless little phrases that ANYONE(playing or not) can post in the thread. They don't mean anything.

And why aren't you looking at the game when I was mafia? Did you see how I made posts daily and tried to put suspicion on somebody else? I've not done that at all this game. You can go ahead and shoot me, because I'm just a townie, but you'd be wasting the shot on me, when you could potentially hit scum.

And why aren't you looking at the game when I was mafia? Did you see how I made posts daily and tried to put suspicion on somebody else? I've not done that at all this game. You can go ahead and shoot me, because I'm just a townie, but you'd be wasting the shot on me, when you could potentially hit scum.

That was the first game. I honestly don't expect anyone to be playing these games as a broken record. Afterall, that is a stupid move especially when being mafia for the second time. Plus, you're too smart to keep the same mafia strategy, and you weren't even online during the first day which means you couldn't have posted anyway. So who's to say if you were online you wouldn't be making a ton of posts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Besides, Trundle and I discussed a LOT of names during Day 1. He was only against a lynch on you. He was completely for or indifferent to lynching anyone else.

I'm sorry that I've been very inactive! I've been busy with band and school, but today school was cancelled, so I should be able to be more active! Also, I just didn't want to spam the thread, like Kuma told me last game.

Well, I'd like to help SP with this, so, sorry if I get in the way, kind sir...

This is possibly one of the weakest defenses ever, in my opinion.
The first game, everyone was a noob--correct me if I'm wrong--and, due to this, we all made horrid blunders (Shoutout to DeviousCrossing).
In my opinion, everyone's post behavior has changed, no? Jubs died due to inactivity (Game IV, right?), although being really active and contributive Game 1.
Really, in all seriousness, I'd love to believe you, River, but, frankly, I don't...

what a bum.

I love you. <3 BUM. :D

Beary509 x Blu Rose ! [:

I'm pretty certain that I got a Pirate through some evidence digging. I'll give it a go and make a case against that person tomorrow because I wanna be useful in this game for once :[

Yes please. =P After Kuma & Trundle I really have no suspicions except the 5 names I posted earlier. At the moment my biggest concern is Dolby because Trundle tried distancing himself from Dolby when Dolby was trying to defend him several times.

- - -

I kinda do believe that River is a Townie though and a lot of people know that. Probably because there are other more suspicious names on my list. If you guys really want to lynch River, then go for it. She's willing to die and Mafia KP is so low that we don't have to worry about any hit-or-miss lynches. Obviously hitting another Pirate would be amazing. :{

I really hope there are two Detectives out there tonight. I really hope one of you is inspecting anyone on this list:

Dolby * ( highest priority in my opinion )
FanousOnTheLoose
Farobi
FireNinja1
Hikari

Alright, if we look at game one, I had prior knowledge of the game as I've played it in person, and know how the games work. What about IRC mafia whenever I'm scum, I always try to point the finger at somebody else.

As for not being online the day that the game started? I'm on these forums every single day, even if its just on the IRC or Mumble. I check threads, I just don't post. So you cannot use that excuse for me. Just label me the disinterested townie.

I'm not scum this game, and Trundle may have been trying to frame me by defending me so you wouldn't catch somebody else. Like I said, if you want to shoot me, or lynch me. Go right ahead and waste that kill because I'm a plain old townie.

Oops! Sorry for the early vote, Tina. Switched to some new meds recently and I didn't to risk them messing with my sleep schedule and getting modkilled, didn't even occur to me that it was still night. <3

I'm sorry that I've been very inactive! I've been busy with band and school, but today school was cancelled, so I should be able to be more active! Also, I just didn't want to spam the thread, like Kuma told me last game.

Funny how it's been several hours from that post.
----
I feel like the inactives are possibly hiding a blue role and are not using it to their advantage hence why Night takes so long (or people or just extremely careful with their actions) to end. I'm not expecting Mafia kills so early but it would be nice to take out a few more.

Captain's Log: Day 3​

The death of the ship’s sailing master, Trundle, lifted the crew’s spirits. The storm dissipated by nightfall and the crew all dined together in the juniors’ mess.

The officers, confident that there are no more traitors among the upper ranks, finally feel as if they are able to relax in each others company. They all sit around the same table and laugh as the gunner attempts to beatbox and play the harmonica at the same time.

No one talks about Trundle. For a couple of hours it’s as if he, Kuma, and the rest of the pirates don’t even exist - even though the seven empty seats in the dining hall serve as a constant reminder that there is still trouble afoot aboard The Bellarbor.

The quarter master pours another drink. “I don’t want to bring you all down, but dare we talk business?”

“Why not?” The surgeon holds out their cup too, not in the slightest bit worried that the quarter master would attempt to spike it. “Who knows if we’ll all be alive tomorrow to do so over breakfast?”

“I won’t be,” says the boatswain, “I’ll be officially dead until noon. No one try to wake me.”

“Can’t handle your drink?” asks the surgeon.

The boatswain’s cheeks flush as the other officers laugh. Immediately the quarter master is leaning forward to top up the glass.

Everyone’s attention is quickly diverted as one of the sailors rises from her chair and clears her throat. “Hi guys. Uhh…”

The officers immediately hush and the rest of the deck soon follows. Her shoulders quake and she can feel beads of sweat dripping down her sides as all eyes fall on her. Up until now, beary509 hadn't exactly made her mark as one of the ship’s strongest sailors, but this afternoon she proved herself to be more than capable when she took the wheel and safely guided the ship through the tail-end of the storm. Knowing of her own innocence, she needed to clear suspicion off of herself and the comrades who had also been left in charge of the quarterdeck during Trundle’s absence.

“I know we shouldn’t talk about this while celebrating,” she says, “but I wanted to bring up the fact that one of our senior officers died today.”

A swabbie claps their hands. “Thanks for the newsflash, dumbass.”

The lower ranks cackle. The gunner slams his glass down.

“Oi! Let the girl speak.”

“Thanks.” beary509 takes a deep breath. “But, in all seriousness, I’m going to confess that myself and three other sailors have been working closely with the sailing master since we set sail - but we had no idea that he was one of the traitors.”

“Yeah right,” one of the sailors says.

“I’m serious!” she says. “We’re innocent. Everyone I was working with gave me their word that they had nothing to do with Trundle.”

“That’s all well and good,” the boatswain interrupts, “but, even if you are innocent, how do you know that one of the people you were working with isn’t lying to you?”

“B-But…” beary509 trails off. She looks down at her feet, but the words just won’t come to her. “I don’t know how to explain it - it’s harder to prove a person’s innocence than it is to prove their guilt. But it’s a gut instinct and after two days of closely working with these people I trust them.”

The surgeon snorts. “You’re being played, princess.”

Several of the sailors appear to have tuned out, losing interest in beary509’s speech. But the gunner understands that - that gut instinct. That was what initially led to the gunner extending an invitation to Kuma to go for a drink the night before.

“I’m going for some fresh air,” the gunner announces.

The surgeon gives a wave before turning to the boatswain. “Hey, drink up! Me and the boss here are ready for another round.”

“I’m not the boss,” says the quarter master.

“Sure you’re not.”

Leaving the other officers to tease the boatswain, the gunner approaches beary509. No words are exchanged: merely a tap on the shoulder and a nod of the head communicate the gunner’s message: come with me.

Although the sea has now calmed rain still falls on-deck. Everything is drenched.

“Watch your step,” the gunner says.

“Aye aye.”

The gunner pauses at the main-mast—where the sailors had once tied up Stargazer741—and turns around to lean on it. From here, it’s easy to keep an eye on the door they just came out of.

“Who were you working with under Trundle?” asks the gunner.

beary509 lists the names of her comrades. After, she adds, “but I assure you they’re all innocent.”

“You believe them?”

“I do.”

“Did it not cross your mind that they could be deceiving you?”

“They wouldn’t,” beary509 says, “they’re my friends.”

“Friends?” The gunner snorts and reaches into their pocket, producing the trusty pistol that had killed Kuma just yesterday night. “You’re on-board a cargo ship, in the middle of the sea, that has been infiltrated by pirates. How can you genuinely call anyone you meet here a friend?”

“I trust them,” says beary509.

The gunner aims his weapon at her. “At sea, this gun here is my only friend.”

“I saw you joking around with the other officers earlier,” beary509 says, “wouldn’t you call that friendship?”

The gunner lowers both his pistol and his gaze. Pictures of their faces come to mind: the surgeon; the boatswain; and the quarter master. Could they really be friends?

“We work together because we have a common goal,” says the gunner, “we drink and joke around together to pass the time. There is no place for friendship when anyone around you could be your enemy in disguise.”

A gunshot. beary509 keels over, landing at the gunner’s feet.

The doors to the mess hall are thrown wide open and the crew coming running out onto the deck.

“What did you do?” demands one of the crew.

“N-Nothing,” the gunner says, “I mean it - I didn’t shoot her!”

The surgeon barges through the crowd, dropping to their knees beside beary509. A quick glance is all it takes to know that she’s not going to make it.

“The bullet went through the back of her skull,” the surgeon says, “it doesn’t take a genius to work out that our gun master here couldn’t have been the one to do it.”

“But then who shot beary509?”

When no one can answer that question, the crew take an impromptu minute of silence for their dead comrade before disposing of her body in the sea.

beary509 the Sailor was used as a human shield.

You have 23 hours to decide which of you will walk the plank.

Last edited:
DAFUQ WHY
Ummmm....
Okay?
Well, I am innocent!
So....
GOOD LUCK TOWN
I LOVE YOU GUYS

Back