• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Reason behind your town name?

Kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Well, my town name is Vercello. The reason is I wanted a French sounding and I named it after Tommy Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I just tweaked Vercetti and replaced the t's with l's and i with o.

:gyroidveryhappy:

I have had the name Cross for my town in both the GCN and DS versions. Cross was simply because of Crossing. I named the animals in the towns Crossers. So I named that two Cross for those reasons.

Last time I checked my game (which was like two or three months ago), it was Pearton. Neil Peart is the drummer of Rush, and he's the world's best drummer.

TERRABAY-I accidently put it in left the key at caps because I had to go pee...then after that I "forgot" wat I was doing before and went outside...and found an old book on latin. The location on where a found it was uncanny because it was in a clearing surrounded by trees on a stump. When I found it I freaked out and told my friend to open it.
Terra:meaning soil or rock
Bay:meaning....uhh...

It also was the name of a gated community I used to live in. >_<

After that movie terrabithia or something came out. I knew what that guy from Office Space felt...ever since then I've been wanting to restart.

IslandGuy said:
After that movie terrabithia or something came out. I knew what that guy from Office Space felt...ever since then I've been wanting to restart.
Why don't you? Last time I visited your town you were rich, but its always fun to play through AC again.

Back