Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I'm able to search for furniture pieces? From the main screens there is a magnifying glass at the top. You tap that and type in the item you are searching for. I've searched for bugs, fish, clothing, furniture.. it finds it all. Very helpful app.

I use that app and I almost exclusively use the Search feature on it (just reconfirmimg that it's a thing on that app). I think the only thing I couldn't find using Search was the Patched shoes I got on Halloween.

If I move out an amiibo card villager with another amiibo villager, will they -always- go to the same spot the previous one was in? I've been plot resetting for ages and they won't budge.

If I move out an amiibo card villager with another amiibo villager, will they -always- go to the same spot the previous one was in? I've been plot resetting for ages and they won't budge.

That’s because after you move the new amiibo in, you most probably didn’t put paths to cover the spot where the villager just moved out. So say that Plucky moves out. You must quickly put paths over her plot if you want a new villager to move in. If you don’t put paths over her plot, then the new villager that’s moving in would most likely go to the previous villager’s home spot.

That’s because after you move the new amiibo in, you most probably didn’t put paths to cover the spot where the villager just moved out. So say that Plucky moves out. You must quickly put paths over her plot if you want a new villager to move in. If you don’t put paths over her plot, then the new villager that’s moving in would most likely go to the previous villager’s home spot.

I couldn't put paths there because the day after the amiibo villager is kicked out, the new one moves right in so there's no time to do so. They didn't ping to move out, I forced them out with a new card.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized that my plot resetting wasn't working because I picked 5:58PM when I started instead of 5:58AM. I'm so mad ugh.
Now I have to kick that villager out, wait, then scan them back in again. I'm so mad at myself

About perfect town status... I know trees and flowers factor into it, but how are bushes, bamboo, and tree stumps treated? I want to start working towards perfect town status, but I'd also really like to start actually landscaping now that TIY opened!

About perfect town status... I know trees and flowers factor into it, but how are bushes, bamboo, and tree stumps treated? I want to start working towards perfect town status, but I'd also really like to start actually landscaping now that TIY opened!

Bushes and tree stumps do not interfere at all. Fully grown bamboo counts as a tree, cut off bamboo are the same as stumps. :)
Dead perfect fruit trees affect your ranking in a bad way though. :)

Hello, I was just wondering whether the Flower Fairy Wig changes its color to match your character's hair or if it is permanently brown. I figure it does match your character's hair color, but since the Zelda wig stays the same color regardless it seemed like something I should ask before throwing TBT around trying to acquire one. Thank you in advance for the answer. :)

Hello, I was just wondering whether the Flower Fairy Wig changes its color to match your character's hair or if it is permanently brown. I figure it does match your character's hair color, but since the Zelda wig stays the same color regardless it seemed like something I should ask before throwing TBT around trying to acquire one. Thank you in advance for the answer. :)

It does change color. :)
This thread has some pictures of it on other colors: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?395851-Forest-fairy-wig-and-zelda-wig

Last edited:
I have a question about clovers in your town. Can you run on them? Or do they get destroyed like flowers? I'd like to use clovers in my paths, and it seems like other people do this, too, so I'm assuming it's safe. I just want to make sure. :)

I have a question about clovers in your town. Can you run on them? Or do they get destroyed like flowers? I'd like to use clovers in my paths, and it seems like other people do this, too, so I'm assuming it's safe. I just want to make sure. :)

Yes, it's safe to run over clovers. You can't destroy them like flowers are when run over

Last edited:
^^ Hello! I'm wondering if letter delivery is still a favour asked from you from your villagers in this game? Thank you!

^^ Hello! I'm wondering if letter delivery is still a favour asked from you from your villagers in this game? Thank you!

You mean as in, villager asking you to deliver letters to other? If so, no, that doesn't happen.
They'll ask you to deliver packages (presents) though, which might contain furniture, clothing, etc.
You can write and receive letters and it boosts friendship, but it's all done through the post office. :)

You mean as in, villager asking you to deliver letters to other? If so, no, that doesn't happen.
They'll ask you to deliver packages (presents) though, which might contain furniture, clothing, etc.
You can write and receive letters and it boosts friendship, but it's all done through the post office. :)

<3 :D thank you!

This has probably been asked a million times but I can't remember, so...

Do all the characters in your town count to Katrina's 20 or just your mayor?

This has probably been asked a million times but I can't remember, so...

Do all the characters in your town count to Katrina's 20 or just your mayor?

All characters count as long as they're residents from your town! So visitors will not count, but if you have 2 characters and make them both use Katrina, you'll need 10 visits from her. If you have and use all 4, 5 times will be enough. :)

I have a question about the museum storage rooms. I think Celeste at one point told me that if I deleted a room, the content of said room would return to my inventory.

My question is; what happens if your inventory is full or does not have enough room for all the items in the museum storage room?

Are the items lost forever or will they show up in the police station at some point or something? Or would the game not allow me to delete a room if I don't have enough space in my inventory?

Thanks!

Back