Page 759 of 761 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761 LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 7607

Thread: Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Bells
    3DS
    2165-7155-0645
    Switch
    0000-0000-0000
    Blue Hybrid PansyBlue Hybrid PansyWhite PansyWhite PansyBlue Hybrid PansyBlue Hybrid Pansy
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperCat View Post
    sort of a animal crossing question. i have a physical copy of the game. if i get a digital version to have a second town but get a new ds will i lose my second town?
    I don't think so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaperCat View Post
    how do people get the really nice pics of their game thats all smooth and not pixel?
    Capture cards, transferring screenshot from SD to PC or phone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whale-telephone View Post
    If I visit a town that has a time different from mine would anything bad happen? Say I want to adopt a villager from that town :/
    No. You can even time travel and still get that villager if you went and left successfully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyMemes View Post
    If I wanted to kick a villager out using Amiibo cards, does that mean the villager I scanned in would take their place?? Because I really don't want to time travel to try and get the villagers I want out and they've been here for like a week already and I'm becoming impatient
    Yes. If you scan in a villager (with no RV), you can ask them right then and there on the spot to move in and they will let you kick someone out but only if you have 10 villagers. If you scan in a villager (with an RV), you have to go to the campground, to their RV and ask them to move into your town and if you have 10 villagers, you can kick one of those ten out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyMemes View Post
    If I wanted to kick a villager out using Amiibo cards, does that mean the villager I scanned in would take their place?? Because I really don't want to time travel to try and get the villagers I want out and they've been here for like a week already and I'm becoming impatient
    If you scan in a villager it won't necessarily move in the same place as the one you kicked out.

It probably won't actually. Villagers don't move on top of paths unless you're whole town is pathed btw.
    Last edited by Raskell; 09-25-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Bells
    3DS
    3196-4588-8648
    NN ID
    DJFoxx84
    Just checking to see if my signature is working correctly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJFoxx84 View Post
    Just checking to see if my signature is working correctly
    Good lord it's way too big
    Avid Hybrid Breeder

Looking for any hybrid roses or tulips and any bush starts you may have laying around!

Bells
    3DS
    1478-6680-0158
    Yellow CosmosYellow CosmosWhite CosmosWhite CosmosRed CosmosRed Cosmos
Gift received at 06-13-2016, 05:09 PM from Bunnilla
Message: It's as red as present wrapping in Christmas! ^-^Cake
Gift received at 08-18-2013, 05:13 PM from BiggestFanofACCF
    I have a question.

Does palm tree count as perfect town status?
    Last edited by Cascade; 10-02-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Bells
    3DS
    4098-7340-9756
    Switch
    1548-6275-3601
    NN ID
    master.leor
    Pink Hybrid CosmosHappy Home Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I have a question.

Does palm tree count as perfect town status?
    Yes, the trees that are located on the beach counts in the number of trees that you need to achieve perfect town

Switch FC (for online multiplayer): 4896-7644-2393

Bells
    3DS
    1478-6680-0158
    Yellow CosmosYellow CosmosWhite CosmosWhite CosmosRed CosmosRed Cosmos
Gift received at 06-13-2016, 05:09 PM from Bunnilla
Message: It's as red as present wrapping in Christmas! ^-^Cake
Gift received at 08-18-2013, 05:13 PM from BiggestFanofACCF
    Quote Originally Posted by master.leor View Post
    Yes, the trees that are located on the beach counts in the number of trees that you need to achieve perfect town
    Thank you

Bells
    3DS
    0275-8945-9322
    NN ID
    Timezone:PST
    Galaxy Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-17-2017, 01:51 PM from SparroGalaxy Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-16-2017, 04:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:00 PM from Woods Expedition GuideBlue Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:00 PM from Woods Expedition GuideAncient Candle
Gift received at 10-31-2015, 09:01 PM from Coach
Message: Your time is slowly melting away, use it wisely.Pumpkin Cupcake
Gift received at 10-31-2015, 09:00 PM from roseflowerVoodoo Doll
Gift received at 10-31-2015, 03:02 PM from Coach
Message: Be careful to conceal the pain you're conflicting.Pumpkin Cupcake
Gift received at 10-31-2015, 03:00 PM from p e p p e r
Message: 🎃 Happy Halloween!  Congrats on winning my giveaway 🎃Voodoo DollAncient CandleBlue Candy
Gift received at 10-31-2014, 07:03 PM from BiggKittyBlue Candy
Gift received at 10-30-2014, 09:15 PM from Cadbberry
    So I forget, we can place displayable objects on seats now right? I feel like that was something with the update, but I can't remember for sure. (Don't have my game RN or I'd test that, just planning a room and wanted to know.)

Bells
    3DS
    5172-0461-6925
    I have a question: does anyone know what fashion style the Pompompurin Hat, Dress, and Boots are? I'm not sure what MoriDB means by "fancy" and no other sites have any information on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeKrunk View Post
    So I forget, we can place displayable objects on seats now right? I feel like that was something with the update, but I can't remember for sure. (Don't have my game RN or I'd test that, just planning a room and wanted to know.)
    Some seats, yes. Mostly it seems to be the ones styled like stools (ie, the Wooden Stool or Marshmallow Chair).

Bells
    3DS
    0533-5987-0515
    NN ID
    Timezone: CEST
    Yellow Candy
    When I adopt a 10th villager from someone elses town, can I still plot reset or will another villager appear instead of the one I adopted? Like how your random villagers that move in change when you plot reset.
    __

Quote Originally Posted by caliatom View Post
    I have a question: does anyone know what fashion style the Pompompurin Hat, Dress, and Boots are? I'm not sure what MoriDB means by "fancy" and no other sites have any information on it.
    Apparently, the theme is "cute"! I found this post explaining the translation issue from Japanese to English: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCross...e_faq/dbbaw9k/
    mayor oliver of ahma
    fang · robin · deirdre · peck · kiki · erik · jacques · cobb · peggy · sally

···
    "the freedom to roam"
    ···

Bells
    3DS
    1908-3499-5367
    Tasty CakePear (Fruit)
    If I wanted to put a metal bench near a villagers house. Like next to it, how many spaces away does it need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Thair View Post
    When I adopt a 10th villager from someone elses town, can I still plot reset or will another villager appear instead of the one I adopted? Like how your random villagers that move in change when you plot reset.
    If you adopt them and don't go online again after that, in the next day after the clock turns 6 am you can plot reset and it'll always be the one you invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaios View Post
    If I wanted to put a metal bench near a villagers house. Like next to it, how many spaces away does it need to be?
    PWPs have to be at least two spaces away from a villager's house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thair View Post
    If you adopt them and don't go online again after that, in the next day after the clock turns 6 am you can plot reset and it'll always be the one you invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaios View Post
    PWPs have to be at least two spaces away from a villager's house.

*Mayor Nopa of Sundance (Villagers: Chow, Flurry, Francine, Freckles, Frita, Hamphrey, Margie, Pinky, Poncho, Rex)
    *Mayor Mei of Hangzhou (Villagers: Agnes, Angus, Annalise, Bianca, Butch, Chčvre, Dora, Drago, Flip, Ken) My Tumblr ♥