• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Don't villagers that moved in from the campsite sometimes mention to other players though that they were camping out and that the mayor convinced them to move there? I know that that happened when I made a new player and talked to Poppy, who I got from the camp. I mean that's not really relevant at all to how original they are and that's the only time they mention it, but yeah.

oh really? apologies in that case! i have to admit that i don't ever do anything with my other characters so thank you for informing me! that's pretty neat that they mention it then, i'd always thought it would be pretty cool if they brought it up to the mayor occasionally

So my 3ds date and time reset for some reason and the date changed to January 1st, 2011. I didn't enter the game and fixed the date before I did but my villagers are acting like they haven't seen me in, I quote, "10 months".
Whitney is thinking of moving according to Tangy and I can't get her to ping me about it. I really don't want her to move because she was difficult to get, is there anything I can do to stop her? Does it sometimes take awhile? Will she ping me sometime before she moves, whether it be tomorrow or the next day?

So my 3ds date and time reset for some reason and the date changed to January 1st, 2011. I didn't enter the game and fixed the date before I did but my villagers are acting like they haven't seen me in, I quote, "10 months".
Whitney is thinking of moving according to Tangy and I can't get her to ping me about it. I really don't want her to move because she was difficult to get, is there anything I can do to stop her? Does it sometimes take awhile? Will she ping me sometime before she moves, whether it be tomorrow or the next day?

have you saved your game and gotten back on? usually that's what I have to do if a villager doesn't ping me about moving

have you saved your game and gotten back on? usually that's what I have to do if a villager doesn't ping me about moving

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! It worked! I was seriously worried.

If I delete my town, does that also remove my Dream Address?
Do dream addresses ever expire?

It does not, I've read people talking about visiting their old dream addresses from new towns.

The address will eventually expire if not updated for too long, though. Not sure how long; I went an entire school year without updating and it remained the same.

Oh, also another question. Somehow when I reset my 3ds time, the year changed to 2016... so if I set it back to 2015, will anything be hurt? I'm not even sure how this happened.

Oh, also another question. Somehow when I reset my 3ds time, the year changed to 2016... so if I set it back to 2015, will anything be hurt? I'm not even sure how this happened.

there's no risks TT'ing back a large amount of time. No matter how far you travel back - wether it be a year or a couple days, it only counts as one day.

there's no risks TT'ing back a large amount of time. No matter how far you travel back - wether it be a year or a couple days, it only counts as one day.

Oh, thank you! That's actually really useful to know.

It does not, I've read people talking about visiting their old dream addresses from new towns.

The address will eventually expire if not updated for too long, though. Not sure how long; I went an entire school year without updating and it remained the same.

Last night I went to two dream towns that haven't been updated since 2013. I even checked the history in one of them and the latest event that had happened was in 2013 as well... so who knows? I'm kinda upset to know that though since I had my DA changed twice and now there's two other Collet's by Aki in the database that are probably stuck there for a good 2 years now. :/

I wish there was an option to view your previous dream addresses and possibly delete them.

Last night I went to two dream towns that haven't been updated since 2013. I even checked the history in one of them and the latest event that had happened was in 2013 as well... so who knows? I'm kinda upset to know that though since I had my DA changed twice and now there's two other Collet's by Aki in the database that are probably stuck there for a good 2 years now. :/

I wish there was an option to view your previous dream addresses and possibly delete them.

I've heard somewhere that as long as there's someone visiting your DA once in a while (probbly leaving positive feedbacks), it won't get deleted. I think i saw someone asking others to visit or check their DA while they were on hitas/ break from NL so their DA remains the same.

I also had Luna change my DA on my main town w/o any particular reason.. I was pretty upset then. >.<

Do fruit tree's and bushes not count as greenery?
I'm trying to get perfect town status.

I have a question about club LOL. Can it take more than 8 days to open? It's been 10 days since he showed up at my door. Is this normal?

Before I go and make a thread, I just want to make sure it's alright.

For the Museum Shop board, can I advertise my Patreon page there (or somewhere else, if that's not the correct location to do so)?
I'm asking since it's real world money rather than BTB, and I don't see any other threads like that on the first page at the moment...and I don't want to get in trouble. XD

Before I go and make a thread, I just want to make sure it's alright.

For the Museum Shop board, can I advertise my Patreon page there (or somewhere else, if that's not the correct location to do so)?
I'm asking since it's real world money rather than BTB, and I don't see any other threads like that on the first page at the moment...and I don't want to get in trouble. XD
Hi there, advertisement threads aren't allowed, but feel free to put a link in your signature!

Back