Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

i've never visited an RV in somebody else's town
and my question is, if i came prepared with enough MEOW coupons,
would i be able to order their entire furniture set in one visit?
also, could i order the same furniture piece multiple times?

like if i were to visit Chai's RV for example,
would the entire Cinnamoroll series be available in a catalogue?
or is it even possible to order furniture at all? thanks!

would i be able to order their entire furniture set in one visit?
You can only buy 3 items per day. If you want to buy more than 3, you have to use another character (if you have them in your town) or TT to a different day.

could i order the same furniture piece multiple times?
Yes, you can.

would the entire Cinnamoroll series be available in a catalogue?
is it even possible to order furniture at all? thanks!
They all would be available and it is possible as long you haven't reached the limit per day

Gracie is in my plaza today, but I don't have enough modern clothes which is the theme she's looking for. If I time travel forward until I get some more modern clothing and then time travel back to today would Gracie be gone?

Gracie is in my plaza today, but I don't have enough modern clothes which is the theme she's looking for. If I time travel forward until I get some more modern clothing and then time travel back to today would Gracie be gone?

You can just time travel back to when the time is before 5 pm then reorder from catalog. Once it's over 5pm, you'll receive them in your mail :) Gracie will be gone if you time travel forward or a day backward.

Last edited:
3DS_ACNL_NintendoFranceTwitterCompetition_BP2uOSACIAA2OLN.jpg

anyone remember what that podium furniture piece is called? the one with the coin on it

checkout counter?

Did anyone ever try to visit a non-updated town via the local modus?

Can't experiment since all my towns are updated, but the Welcome Amiibo instruction manual mentions that the updated towns can't visit or host players from non-updated towns (both internet and local).

So I'm plot resetting right now and Vivian just isn't moving into the two possible spots I had planned for her. I have the right amount of space too.

I heard that it's possible to tt back and place qr codes down. If you haven't loaded up your mayor into the day of the plot showing up. Does that still work if I tt'd to 5:58am on the day the plot was to show up?

I just want to know if it's possible, cause her spot is real bad. Oh something to note, I didn't scan her into my town. I adopted her from someone. I think people say scanned in villagers are harder to move.

Last edited:
So I'm plot resetting right now and Vivian just isn't moving into the two possible spots I had planned for her. I have the right amount of space too.

I heard that it's possible to tt back and place qr codes down. If you haven't loaded up your mayor into the day of the plot showing up. Does that still work if I tt'd to 5:58am on the day the plot was to show up?

I just want to know if it's possible, cause her spot is real bad. Oh something to note, I didn't scan her into my town. I adopted her from someone. I think people say scanned in villagers are harder to move.

yeah, it's fine, you can always go back and place patterns as long as you haven't loaded a character. i've done this an incredible number of times lmfao

i would 100% use the ds internal clock though. it's a lot less of a chance you'll mess up the timing and also tbh, i'm not sure if you can tt using the game main screen back a day and the plot won't stay exactly where it randomly is, so yeah, ds clock.

Yes, you can tt back at 5:58am on the same date. If you mean it literally like 2 minutes before the game changes to a new day, I advise to change it to much earlier time like an hour or two before 6am so you'll have more time to put down or edit the paths.

Well I adopted her and then just tt'd to 5:58 then waited two minutes. Then started plot resetting, I know her plot wasn't there when I did that. Cause her plot eventually moved just not where I wanted it.

Thanks for the answer. I'll give plot resetting one more try and then tt back.

What I usually do is TT to next day (doesn't matter what time as long it's over 6am using the system clock) then plot reset from there. If I miss something or feel like changing my paths, I'd go back to before 6am, the same day and then fix them. Anyway, good luck! Hope Vivian plotted on that specific place where you wanted her to be.

Gracie hasn't appeared in my Town Plaza since I unlocked TIY a month or two ago. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Gracie hasn't appeared in my Town Plaza since I unlocked TIY a month or two ago. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

She appears randomly. You're probably just having a bad luck, but she'll come eventually. Also, make sure to spend at least 100,000 bells at TIY.

Matilda pinged me that she's moving on the 27th, however if I use an amiibo card to move out Gabi before then, will Matilda still move on the 27th?

Matilda pinged me that she's moving on the 27th, however if I use an amiibo card to move out Gabi before then, will Matilda still move on the 27th?

Yes, scanning amiibo doesn't override the process of a villager planning to move. She's still going to be in boxes on the 27th.

Back