Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Gosh that sucks. X.X I guess I can just hope I get the cards for RV's with the furniture items I need. But even then with the 3 items limit... X.X

There are enough people here who will let you visit RVs in their towns. As long as you have the MEOW coupons, it isn't very difficult to get RV items.

Last edited:
Could I replace Chief's music with K.K. Love Song?
I don't know... feel like it goes with him well. :eek:
Also, what would be a good song for Julian other than Stale Cupcakes?

I don't think there's any way to replace the music. If you really hate the music, I think you can try to buy the player from their house or send furniture in the mail to them to try to get them to replace the music player and have no music playing.

Yes, you can. You send it to them in a letter. I don't think it's a guarantee that they'll change it the first time--maybe they could display the album instead--but it does work. I changed Freya to K.K. Cruisin' years ago. It seems to fit her better than Rockin' K.K.! Have fun and let me know if it works for you.

Question about the train station..
If I changed my default blue roof station to say, a modern station, then wanted to change it back to the default, would the roof color still be blue or is there a chance I could get the red or green roofing instead?
Any information would be great, thanks! :>

Question about the train station..
If I changed my default blue roof station to say, a modern station, then wanted to change it back to the default, would the roof color still be blue or is there a chance I could get the red or green roofing instead?
Any information would be great, thanks! :>
Roofing gets changed indefinitely, the roof changes depending on the style.
The inside however, remains the way it was when original. (It think.)
Roof will always be the same color as it was, no way to change it to anything else.

Last edited:
Roofing gets changed indefinitely, the roof changes depending on the style.
The inside however, remains the way it was when original. (It think.)
Roof will always be the same color as it was, no way to change it to anything else.

Thanks, I was hoping the default would stay blue if I ever decided to go back to it. I'm not keen on the other default roof colors. xD

Anyone have tips on catching a char fish in the waterfall? It seems impossible to find one, at least for me.

Anyone have tips on catching a char fish in the waterfall? It seems impossible to find one, at least for me.

Try scaring away any fish near the waterfall and then moving away from the waterfall without going near any other water, then come back and scare away the fish again if it's not a char. I think this helps prevent fish from spawning in other places along the river which makes it easier to find the char. It helped me catch king salmon easier.

For the Streetpass badge, do multiple passes with the same person count towards the goal? I Streetpass with one person on the regular, and I'm hoping each time it's counting, because otherwise it will take me a century to get the bronze!

For the Streetpass badge, do multiple passes with the same person count towards the goal? I Streetpass with one person on the regular, and I'm hoping each time it's counting, because otherwise it will take me a century to get the bronze!

yes, you could streetpass the same person (3DS) over and over and they'll count towards the badge :)

Has the update reduced the amount of villagers for others to move?
Marshal just said Marcel is moving, but I only have 8.
Does Cookie's plot count as 9th? :confused:

Has the update reduced the amount of villagers for others to move?
Marshal just said Marcel is moving, but I only have 8.
Does Cookie's plot count as 9th? :confused:

If Cookie's plot is already there the day someone asked to move, yes, the game assumes that you have 9 villagers.

Hello! I have a question regarding Sanrio characters.
I've been told that if you visit someone else's town while, let's say, ?toile's RV is there, you can buy furniture and take back to your game with you. Would it be possible to invite her into your town as well or is it only the furniture that's obtainable? Thanks!

When I scan a Amiibo Card it only gives me two options: "Give me something" or "Move to my town" but no option for the "Lets play!"

I really only bought the cards so that way I could scan them into the campground

Hello! I have a question regarding Sanrio characters.
I've been told that if you visit someone else's town while, let's say, ?toile's RV is there, you can buy furniture and take back to your game with you. Would it be possible to invite her into your town as well or is it only the furniture that's obtainable? Thanks!

You can only invite the campers in your campsite to live in your town. But you can still purchase their items in your friend's town.

When I scan a Amiibo Card it only gives me two options: "Give me something" or "Move to my town" but no option for the "Lets play!"

I really only bought the cards so that way I could scan them into the campground

You can only invite the campers in your campsite to live in your town. But you can still purchase their items in your friend's town.

I see... Sadly Nintendo doesn't sell on my country anymore, but I want these Sanrio characters so bad... :(
Thank you for the info!

Last edited:

You need the new Welcome Amiibo cards. These cards have images of animals driving RVs. The regular amiibo cards won't work.

Will a villager you invited to your town via amiibo card ping to move out naturally or do you have to force them out with another amiibo card?

Back