• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

If you care about the rest of your villagers, then no... it seems too time consuming trying to move out so many villagers without affecting the ones you like

I only care about half of my villagers or so, I might consider it...

I really need to know... I'm not sure if this is the best place for this question but I don't know where else to go... I really want to play the japanese version of acnl, but I only have a USA 3ds. I do own the cartriage for both the USA and JPN versions and I also have a CFW 3ds. I looked everywhere,but I couldn't find a surefire method. Can anyone tell me the best way to play the JPN acnl on my 3ds?

The 3DS is region locked. The best way to play the Japanese version is on a Japanese console.

A neighbor just asked to move and I said no, how far ahead in time should I TT for another one to ask me to move?

Last edited:
It could be as early as the next day so TT forward one day at a time. :)
I finally got the one I wanted to move to ask me to, after saying yes to him, is it safe to TT directly to that day or is there a chance he'll be gone?

I feel like an idiot but I tried googling it and can't find an answer. Does anyone know how to the the rupee item?

How do I sell my town? I want to restart but I want to do it right and get some profit instead of deleting everything.
And is there a way to make a villager ping besides the diving trick? I don't have my suit atm.

Last edited:
This is probably a really dumb question, but how do you get MEOW coupons? I got some in "a letter from Nintendo" the other day but I can't seem to find where I can get more.

This is probably a really dumb question, but how do you get MEOW coupons? I got some in "a letter from Nintendo" the other day but I can't seem to find where I can get more.
If you look at your town pass card it should be updated so you can 'daily/weekly' quests which will give you more coupons, also the coupon machine is in front of the town hall for your to pick up your coupons once you complete the quest

I already asked this in the Welcome Amiibo thread but I was wondering if I could get more luck with answers on this thread. So I've noticed that my villagers tell me they're moving a lot further away into the future than they normally would. If I can catch them on the first day of when they think about moving, they tell me they're moving in 5 days. However, I noticed now it's more like 10 days. Was this part of the Welcome Amiibo update or is it because my friendship level isn't at the max anymore? My friendship level shouldn't have dropped too drastically since I TTed to the last day that I played. Has anyone who caught a villager on the first day that they were thinking of moving out had them ask to move out less than 10 days?

I already asked this in the Welcome Amiibo thread but I was wondering if I could get more luck with answers on this thread. So I've noticed that my villagers tell me they're moving a lot further away into the future than they normally would. If I can catch them on the first day of when they think about moving, they tell me they're moving in 5 days. However, I noticed now it's more like 10 days. Was this part of the Welcome Amiibo update or is it because my friendship level isn't at the max anymore? My friendship level shouldn't have dropped too drastically since I TTed to the last day that I played. Has anyone who caught a villager on the first day that they were thinking of moving out had them ask to move out less than 10 days?

It was the update! Now after they decide to move, you have 10 days to make them change their mind, if you want to.

It was the update! Now after they decide to move, you have 10 days to make them change their mind, if you want to.

Thank you! Good to know. I suspected as much but I wanted to see if it was an update or just something going on in my game. That makes things a lot easier in terms of time traveling!

What's the name of this item? The box with hearts and sweets inside, next to the donut box IMG_20170603_155536.jpg
I hope the IMG is clear enough.

Last edited:
How do I sell my town? I want to restart but I want to do it right and get some profit instead of deleting everything.

Your town tree in the town plaza has to reach stage 5 in order to sell your town. In order to reach that stage you have to play on 50 different days and for a total of 50 hours. The tree appears as a tree with five clusters of leaves.

When you start up the game, after Isabelle greets you and says the time and date, choose "I need help" and then "Rebuild/remake the town".
Isabelle will summon Tom Nook, who will offer to buy your old town from you. The Bells that you earn form selling the town will go towards your new town's ABD. You can also choose to sell your catalog for more Bells, or transfer it to the new town.

ETA: Here's a link that explains the process better: All Your Questions about selling your town

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a complete list of unorderable items (after the uptdate)? I've tried googling a bit, but I couldn't fint it :)

This may have been asked already a million times and I apologize but do villagers you moved in via Amiibo Card ever leave? Like I made the mistake of moving in Carrie and Sandy through the cards but I don't want them. Do they ever ping you to move out?

This may have been asked already a million times and I apologize but do villagers you moved in via Amiibo Card ever leave? Like I made the mistake of moving in Carrie and Sandy through the cards but I don't want them. Do they ever ping you to move out?

From my understanding, yes, they can, but very rarely if ever. I think the easiest and least annoying way to get them to leave is to replace them with other amiibo villagers.

Back