• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Quick question that I don't think the first post covered (well, I did a CTRL+F of the words "move" and "moving", and I don't think I saw it) - if a villager is in the process of moving, will another villager ask to move within that five day period?

No; Villagers only move out one at a time so no other villagers will ask to move during those 5 days. :)

If I pick up a voided villager unknowingly and later the same day I adopt a villager, will I still get the one I'm adopting? :confused:

^ It shouldn't be a problem if the villager you picked up by accident already has a roped area for their house in your town.

If I pick up a voided villager unknowingly and later the same day I adopt a villager, will I still get the one I'm adopting? :confused:

Do you mean you visited a town with a voided villager unknowingly, and then on the same day asked a villager to move in (from campsite or another town)? If so then yes, you will get the villager you invited and the voided one will not move in. Invites take precedence over random move-ins AND in the case of multiple invites the last one will take precedence over the others.

Yes, it will. Only singular fruit and seashells will not affect rating.

I recently learned that perfect fruit on the ground counts against town rating. For the longest time I'd thought that it was my illuminated heart that wrecked my town rating, but after demolishing it and removing all the junk I had laying around, Isabelle was still complaining that the town was a landfill. Only after picking up my perfect fruit did she change the topic to "underdeveloped". Only one of the fruits was rotten.

Quick question that I don't think the first post covered (well, I did a CTRL+F of the words "move" and "moving", and I don't think I saw it) - if a villager is in the process of moving, will another villager ask to move within that five day period?

No. Only if they are officially in boxes will another villager ask.

Stalfos - Properly adopting one should overwrite the chance of a voided villager moving in.\

BonsaiFreak - Gyroids don't effect it. Fossils don't effect it either.

Sour of Abnaxus - The issue was the Rotten Fruit--not the other fruit. Rotten Fruit is considered trash so.

Is there a way to make Robin ping the question to move out faster? I have been waiting a long time and she hasn't done it. She did ask me once and I told her to stay and she hasn't asked again for months. I don't like time traveling nor adding a second player in to get rid of her. Anyone know how?

There's no way--it's all random. Though, supposedly ignoring them and/or talking to them on a character they never spoke to before just once and never again helps.

There's no way--it's all random. Though, supposedly ignoring them and/or talking to them on a character they never spoke to before just once and never again helps.
Yeah I was afraid of that. All I can do is ignore Robin because I only have one character. Thank you for your answer.

EDIT: I just thought of something... does it work if you use another player from another town they have never meet before?

Last edited:
If you backup your SD card to your hard drive and your save got corrupted, could you get your village back by copying it back from the hard drive?

Yeah I was afraid of that. All I can do is ignore Robin because I only have one character. Thank you for your answer.

EDIT: I just thought of something... does it work if you use another player from another town they have never meet before?

Nope, has to be a character in your town. Not from another town.

Jakerz - Not the right forum for this... but you need to hit Edit and go to the Advanced Editor for that.

Ras - Considering it does save checks, it might not work--but I can't say for sure.

Ok sorry I thought this was the right one I do apologize thank you so much for the help though :)

Thanks Jennifer! Two more questions-

1) Can you "use up" the bubble wand like some other special handhelds (like the sparkling cider after a few sips)?

2) Will clovers disappear like flowers if you trample them?

Does Turnips price remains the same at a specific time and date, say it will always be 200 bells on 01/01/14?

So when i TT to that date the price will always be the same.

Which time is the best for turnips price? morning or noon?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back