Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

What's the name of this hair ribbon and how do I get it?

mQgvGjB.png

Is 'pinging' tied to friendship at all, or does anyone know if Amiibo villagers ping less? I've had Cleo for a couple of weeks and I've been hoping she'd ping to suggest some of the last PWPs I'm missing, but she hasn't pinged once. I also have June from one of the new cards and she's maybe pinged once? Have I just been unlucky or could there be a problem with Cleo?

(I also moved in Bluebear and Drago with cards but they've both pinged, I believe.)

Is 'pinging' tied to friendship at all, or does anyone know if Amiibo villagers ping less? I've had Cleo for a couple of weeks and I've been hoping she'd ping to suggest some of the last PWPs I'm missing, but she hasn't pinged once. I also have June from one of the new cards and she's maybe pinged once? Have I just been unlucky or could there be a problem with Cleo?

(I also moved in Bluebear and Drago with cards but they've both pinged, I believe.)

friendship means more pings, but also means more random pings like 'wanna buy my stove'

amiibo villagers should be exactly the same as just the model of the villager is different tbh

I want to make villagers move really fast, can someone please give me a detailed guide of how to do it with TT? Never done it before so I don't want to screw up. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I want to make villagers move really fast, can someone please give me a detailed guide of how to do it with TT? Never done it before so I don't want to screw up. Thanks in advance.

here's the quickest way to chuck villagers out your town; it is meant for cycling villagers but i love getting a total reshuffle

Last edited:
here's the quickest way to chuck villagers out your town; it is meant for cycling villagers but i love getting a total reshuffle
But afaik cycling is when you don't want to keep any of your villagers, or does it work with a specific villager I want to send to another game?

This isn't really a question, but something curious happened.. I was visiting a dream town and talking to the villagers, and they'd always say stuff like "oh, I haven't seen you before" and such... but then I saw they had a Flurry, which I also do in my town... and when I spoke to her, she recognized me and said "Nopa, you're here? Now I'm sure this is all a dream" as if my town was the "real" one, where she actually lived and this one was all a dream... I like that they added this. :)

This isn't really a question, but something curious happened.. I was visiting a dream town and talking to the villagers, and they'd always say stuff like "oh, I haven't seen you before" and such... but then I saw they had a Flurry, which I also do in my town... and when I spoke to her, she recognized me and said "Nopa, you're here? Now I'm sure this is all a dream" as if my town was the "real" one, where she actually lived and this one was all a dream... I like that they added this. :)

it doesn't always happen (idk why) but its rad when it does

If I have the golden exterior finishes to my house from passing the theme challenges, and I buy a chalet or other exterior, does that take on the characteristics of the golden theme, or does it look regular? Also can I change it back to gold again if I don't like it, or is that a one-time only prize?

If I have the golden exterior finishes to my house from passing the theme challenges, and I buy a chalet or other exterior, does that take on the characteristics of the golden theme, or does it look regular? Also can I change it back to gold again if I don't like it, or is that a one-time only prize?

If you buy another exterior, it's the same as it normally is. You can reorder the golden exteriors from Lyle as many times as you want once you earn them.

Is Gracie's bow wig available in March? I've visited the store almost every day but I only saw a bride veil and a tiara.

Is Gracie's bow wig available in March? I've visited the store almost every day but I only saw a bride veil and a tiara.

Yes, the hair bow wig should be available during Spring season (March until last week of May).

Not sure if this question should be posted here but I'm trying to find the acnl path that looks like the official in-game one if anyone can help me

Back