• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Hi! I would be willing to trade my perfect pears for pretty much anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I would be willing to trade perfect cherries for perfect pears. Is it also possible for me to get non-perfect cherries? I'd just like to grow them. Sorry if that's an odd request!

Of course! How many do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'd be willing to trade some perfect peach baskets for some perfect cherry baskets if you're interested! Just lmk ^^

Okay, how many do you want?

I have (almost) unlimited supplies of all perfect fruits, I can offer a becket or two to whoever wants them.

Of course! How many do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, how many do you want?

Maybe 1 bundle of 9?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no. This is the second time one of my replies has sent twice. I'm so sorry! It won't happen again.

I have loads of perfect oranges to sell in someone's town, willing to give some away as a gesture for letting me sell in your town. Message me for more detail!

I just started playing new leaf last week. I planted 7 perfect orange trees and I think that's enough for me. I might plant three more but otherwise I'm just hoarding baskets of perfect fruits. All I'm planning to do is just sell the fruits for bells but don't want to share my friend code with too many people. If anyone is willing to trade 1-1 or let me sell my oranges at a non native town then please PM me, that would be awesome. thanks.

I also have the splatoon amiibo, and a handful of cards if you want any furniture from their RVs

I have a full basket of perfect peaches. I'll be willing to trade them for a basket of perfect apples. :)

I'm in need of a Perfect Orange for a villager request, so if anyone wants to sell theirs and leave one behind I'd be most grateful.
Sadly all my Perfect Pears have been harvested recently, so I can't give any in return.

I just started playing new leaf last week. I planted 7 perfect orange trees and I think that's enough for me. I might plant three more but otherwise I'm just hoarding baskets of perfect fruits. All I'm planning to do is just sell the fruits for bells but don't want to share my friend code with too many people. If anyone is willing to trade 1-1 or let me sell my oranges at a non native town then please PM me, that would be awesome. thanks.

I also have the splatoon amiibo, and a handful of cards if you want any furniture from their RVs

I have a basket of perfect peaches we could trade!

I have 3 full baskets of perfect cherries, if anyone has any perfect fruit other than cherry I would be happy to trade!

Back