• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Looking for a basket of pears.

I have a basket of perfect pears. Would you like it? Have any other perfect fruit to trade?

Or you could give me some BTB if you like. I could use some more.

Last edited:
I have full baskets of perfect pears, peaches, and apples. No need to pay me, I'm giving them away.

I'll be available at 4pm EST tomorrow. If you want some perfect fruit PM me :)

I planted 32 perfect pear trees and harvested today. I have 10 baskets to trade for any other perfect fruit, one to one. I will trade any number of baskets.

After playing for almost a year, I believe this is the easiest and fastest way to make IGB. 10 baskets of perfect fruit sell for 270,000 IGB at Re-Tail.

Please PM me if interested. I will see that faster than a reply to this thread. Thanks!

I have a town of perfect pears, and many bushels of pears harvested. I am looking to make a connection with a few dedicated fruit pickers so we can make some bells! Send me a message or reply so we can exchange friend codes.

Last edited:
I've got perfect apples & perfect oranges in two separate towns!
Looking for any & all perfect fruit in exchange, or if you just need these to start in your town, PM me!

Last edited:
I have a bunch of perfect cherry trees that I'm gonna harvest once I've cleared up a bunch of space and reorganised my town, if anyone wants some to sell or whatever, just let me know.

Perfect peaches are premium in my town, pm if you want to come and sell, will be available around 7est

I have perfect oranges!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! AmazingAllyCat! Can I trade with you ?
But, If you don't need perfect oranges, you don't need to :) it's totally fine with me. :)

I have perfect oranges!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! AmazingAllyCat! Can I trade with you ?
But, If you don't need perfect oranges, you don't need to :) it's totally fine with me. :)

Absolutely! I'm not available right now, but I'll message you when I am. In the meanwhile, is there a specific amount you need?

Hello again! AmazingAllyCat!
At the moment, I think just one basket of perfect peaches would be a great to share with my villagers!
I probably will ask for more later when they are all finished! Of course If you want to. :)
Could you please let me know how many perfect oranges you want?
Thank you! :)

I'll give you a couple of bushels, then. I'll only ask for one or two in return. I'm available now, if you are ready. Thanks!

Back