• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Twisted Circuits

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Famous Mushroom
New Year's Party Popper
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (56) +
I'm looking to setup an exchange where bushels of perfect fruit are exchanged by players. I operate a perfect peach orchard myself and can make available perfect peaches on the exchange. 1 bushel is to consist of 9 individual pieces of perfect fruit. All exchanges are for perfect fruit, even though I may not specify perfect.

This exchange will be primarily bushel for bushel. If my town retail offers a special on perfect fruit, I'll post it here. Other players are more than welcome to use this thread for exchanging fruits as well.

NOTE:
As of the date of this edit, Perfect Fruit has not been found in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) release in 2020. Perfect Fruit is a feature of Animal Crossing New Leaf (ACNL) which was released in 2013.

Last edited:
I have perfect pears i can trade! I maintain my perfect pear orchard regularly so i would be down to participate on exchanges

Last edited:
I have so many full perfect cherry baskets that I can't even store them anymore! :p It's been weeks since I even shook a tree! I'll be happy to trade some of them.

I have perfect oranges, only a basket or so atm.

I need peaches (regular or perfect), I also need Persimmon (regular or perfect)
I HAVE PERFECT ORANGES and i will trade :)

I have perfect apples
mostly want peaches and cherries, but anything else is good too.

feel free to pm.

Last edited:
I have a ton of perfect cherries just sitting around.
I'd like to collect at least 2 or 3 full baskets of all of the other perfect fruits, so if anyone wants to trade, just let me know. :)

I need peaches (regular or perfect), I also need Persimmon (regular or perfect)
I HAVE PERFECT ORANGES and i will trade :)

Cora, I can get you both persimmon and peaches. I have only one bushel of persimmon tho and I could give you 3 bushels of peaches. Do you have enough oranges for 4 bushels?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a ton of perfect cherries just sitting around.
I'd like to collect at least 2 or 3 full baskets of all of the other perfect fruits, so if anyone wants to trade, just let me know. :)

I need Cherries still... Can I trade you two bushels of peaches and two bushels of pears for 4 bushels of cherries?

I maintain a pear orchard, all over my main town, Petunia, always willing to exchange for perfect peaches and oranges but if you really need them then sure for free :) In my other town I maintain perfect cherries, but I'm trying to grow an orchard, so I'll be ready to exchange in maybe a week or two. Also I have some perfect apples from my old town, in Petunia and my newer town.

Back